Jake's Conversion

Chapter 7

The men lay in a sex daze for some time on the bed before Jason instructs his son to get up. 

“Son I’m so proud of your acceptance of your new role and the intense changes that are taking place. Now It is time for the next stage. Although, your lean muscular body advertises you as a submissive jock slut, I think we need to emphasize it by shaving you body from the neck down. Tyler and I will take you into he bathroom shave you. Your hairlessness will emphasize you as my submissive jock son, contrasted by my dominant hairy muscular frame.” Jason explained.

“Oh dad that’s so hot”, Jake said earnestly.

The men proceeded to the large walk-in shower. Tyler and Jason massaged shaving lotion all over Jake’s body and shaved every hair from his dick, balls, ass, legs and chest.  They both took special attention on Jake’s hole shaving closely to his jockpussy lips and grazing the tender skin causing a few small cuts to form. As they did this they fingered his now smooth hole massaging the fresh poz load in his hole into the small newly formed abrasions.

This aroused all three men. After the shave was completed they all washed themselves with in the hot steamy shower. Then all three went to the small sauna adjacent the cabin. There Jason and Tyler relaxed in the sauna as Jake knelt in front of the hairy, imposing men, Taking turning sucking on each man’s cock while they laid back tweaking their nipples, encouraging the obedient muscle jock to earn his ‘breakfast’. As the men reached climax the now smooth teen guzzled down their dirty loads demonstrating his new role as their new submissive cum hungry jock slut.

• Like 19
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 10
  • Thanks 2

Chapter 8

Jason and Tyler spend the the remainder of the weekend fucking Jake and filling him with their toxic loads. When Sunday evening arrives they begin to get ready to head back to the city, Jake starts to put on his clothing but is abruptly stopped by his father. 

“You’ll continue to wear the jock until we instruct you otherwise”, his father says sternly. “Now pack your bags and get in the car”.

Jake quickly does as he’s told. Soon after he and his father begins there drive back to the city and Tyler follows behind driving separately. Jake, hungry for his fathers dick, opens up his father’s pants and begins sucking. Jason, wanting to savor the attention his dick is getting, drives slowing on the backroads to avoid attention. However, before long a patrol car comes up behind from behind.

‘Shit, get back in your seat!’ Jake’s dad exclaims as he fumbles to zip his pants.

Jason pulls over the the officer soon approaches the car and Jason rolls down his window. 

“Good evening, sir. I noticed you were swerving a bit back there and now I see why”, the officer says while glancing over at Jake.

“Yeah, my son and I are just coming back from a fun weekend at the lake and I just got a bit distracted while driving” Jason says. 

“Your son, huh?”, the officers says as he assesses the men, observing Jakes in the jockstrap and Jason’s engorged bulge in his pants. 

“Are you ok son? The officer asks Jake.

“Oh yes officer! I was had just been swimming at the lake before we left and didn’t have time to change out of my swimsuit”, Jake explains trying to avoid getting his dad in trouble. 

“Swimsuit huh? Why don’t you let me inspect that. Come around the car here.” The office instructs.

Jake looks at his Dad and Jason gives him a nod. Jake does at the office tells him and get out of the car. The officer tells to put his hand on the side of the car and Jake complies. 

with Jake’s ass exposed, the officer slips his hand through the band of the jockstrap and slaps it against Jake’s smooth muscle ass. 

‘Quite a *swimsuit*’, the officer states. ‘Gonna have to do some further inspection’.

With that the officer take out a blue rubber glove and puts it on his hand. He groped at Jake’s ass then spreads his wide as Jake’s dad observes from the rear view mirror.

“Oh fuck!”, the officer shouts in a big baritone voice as he opens Jake’s ass and see a river of cum flow out of it. 

He takes two fingers and inserts the in Jake and Jake moans as they are inserted. 

The officer pulls his fingers out and the rubber gloves are thickly coated with cum. He raises the finger to his nose and does and deep inhale. He instruct Jake’s dad to out of the car and Jason does as he is told. 

‘What does this smell like to you sir’, the officer asks Jake’s dad.

“Semen officer”, Jason responds.

“That’s what it smells like to me too. You’re son has been a very dirty boy”,  the officer says.

“I know he has”, Jake’s dad says

“How do you know”, the cop inquires

“Because that’s my semen”, Jason’s responds with a devilish look. 

“You sick fuck” the officer almost whispers under his breath then looks back at the half naked young man against the car on the quiet country road. The officer licks his lips and starts playing with his crotch through is uniform. 

“Looks like your boy here lost a lot of cum during my inspection. I’m thinking he might need a refill. What do you think about that?” The officer ask as a puddle of cum forms of the ground from Jake’s ass. 

Jason’s eyes get wide. “Yes officer, my boy needs his hole filled” 

With the the officer undoes his uniform and reveals his huge cock. 

“Oh damn!” Jake utters as he catches a glimpse of the new dick.

“His hole is tender officer. He’s been fucked many times this weekend.” Jason warns 

“Is that so?” The officer ask and then lines up his fat dick head with the cream filled hole and the slams his dick balls deep in one deep stoke. 

“FFUUUUCCCKKK!” Jake screams.

“Scream all you want boy. No one is gonna hear you out here but your dad and he’s horny as fuck watching his boy get raped, aren’t you?” The officer says as he starts brutally fucking Jakes. 

Jason pulls out his dick and starts jerking off at the sight of his boy getting fucked. 

“My boy is hungry officer. He’s taken many loads this weekend”, Jason explains as he gets rock hard. 

“What’s he hungry for?” The officer ask.

“Poz cum! His cunt is filled with it officer. My boy need to be converted”, Jake’s dad states as he furiously jerks his meat.

“Oh fuck yeah! I can help out with that! I recently converted and the doctor says my viral load is extremely high”, the officers states as he pounds the lean muscle stud. His cock pistoning  in and out of Jake’s hole and coated with cum. 

“fuck yeah! Knock my boy up! Jake’s dad pleas. 

“You want my poz load boy?” The officer ask Jake.

“Yes please officer, convert my hole” Jake begs sweating profusely from the aggressive fuck.

“Here comes my charged load!  Aahhhhhgggg! “ the officers cock explodes into Jakes willing hole, overflowing his already flooded fuck chute. 

The officer pulls out and tells Jason to get in there. Jason does as he’s told. so turned on by the scene that has unfolded he lasts only a few more minutes in his sons slimy hole before his balls have worked up another massive charged load for his boy and then unleashes the venom seed deep in his sons cunt.

After both men are done using Jake’s hole. Jake is instructed to clean off theirs dicks and he does so eagerly taking turns on each man’s dick to clean of ever drop of cum.

Once done the officer slips his dick back into his pants and lets the men on their way. In the car Jake positions himself to allow has dad access to his hole and his dad proceeds to fingers his sons slimy cum filled cunt the remainder of the way home taking special care to rough up his sons already tend we hole with his fingernails. 

• Like 17
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 28

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Chapter 9

When Jake and his father finally arrive home they see Tyler waiting for them in his driveway. Jake tells of his adventures with the roadside cop which which works Tyler up into a frenzy of horniness. Tyler and Jason take turns on Jakes hole until they all collapse in exhaustion in Jason’s large bed. 

The next morning Jake wakes up early and cuddles up next to his father. He slips his hand under the sheets and finds his dad’s semi hand and begins stroking. Before long his father is fully erect and leaking. His father slowly wakes up rock hard to find his horny son. 

He tweaks his son’s erect nipples and says, “I like they way you think, but we both have to get going so we might need to multi task”.

A sudden look of disappointment covers Jake’s face and his father responds, “ don’t worry we will fuck you in the shower.”

Jake’s smiles and all three head to the large shower in Jason’s room. Jason and Tyler plant their morning seed deep inside Jake and after they all get ready for their day. As Jake gets ready to leave for school, he hugs is father good bye. As he does, this father slips his hand down Jake’s pants and firmly grips his sons muscular butt cheek then slips his finger into his sons crack wetting his fingers with the mixed seed inside. Jakes moans. Jason pulls his fingers out and licks them.

“Mmmmmmm that’s my sweet boy” Jason begins, “Now remember, we have a long day apart with you at school and me at work. Your job is to collect loads and when I get home you should be ass up showing daddy what a good job you’ve done collecting those loads. Understand?” 

Jake smiles and responds, “Yes, sir!”

Jason then passionately kisses his son good bye and instructs him to say good  bye to Tyler and does as he’s told passionately kissing him as well before getting in his car to drive to school. 

After classes are complete, Jake has baseball practice. His team practices on the field for a while then head down to the weight room. His coach spots him as he does the beach press. It’s then, as he’s laying down on the bench that he notices the bulge  in his coach’s shorts. His coach looks down at the young muscle jock and his bulge grows even bigger. Jake allows his  shirt to ride up giving the coach a better view of his hairless abs. Jakes watches as the coach adjusts himself a few times wondering how big the coach actually is. As he finishes his sets he makes sure he to bend down exposing the band of this jockstrap above his shorts and giving the coach a great view of his hot muscles ass. 

After the the team finishes lifting, they head to the locker room. Jakes savors the sight of all the athletes in various stages of undress and the smell of sweat and testosterone on the air. 

Jake is jolted out of his dreamy state when the coach yells his names and orders him into his office. Grinning to himself, Jake saunters into his office with only his Jockstrap on. 

Jakes is greeted to his shirtless coach. His shorts slung low exposing the top of his pubic hair. The coach’s hairy pecs are punctuated by his large dilated nipples.

“Coach, you wanted to see me?”, Jakes started out.

“Yes, Jake I noticed today at practice you seemed distracted” the coach questioned, staring intently noticing his newly shaved body which emphasized Jake’s muscular physique and his jockstrap wrapped around his small waist. 

“Sir?” Jake questioned. Unable to control, himself his dick begins to grow in his jock. 

“Have a seat” the coach instructs and then shuts the door to his office. Jake adjusts himself and sits in front of the coaches desk. The coach returns to his desk and sits at the corner of his desk. His crotch now at eye level with Jake’s. 

“I want to know what’s on your mind” the coach continues.

There are a few monuments of silence. The coach observes as Jake stares at his crotch. The coach flexes his cock allowing his cock to grow a little more and Jake lets out  a little gasp. He then looks up at the coach licking his lips. 

“Now Iknow what’s on your mind. You got dick on your mind don’t you boy?” The coach asks as he grabs his fat bulge. 

“Yes coach”, Jake says blushing a little.

“You want your coaches dick don’t you boy?” The the coach taunts

Jake nods and then the coach say, “come get it boy” and spreads his legs open inviting him over. 

Jake quickly gets on his knees and pulls down on the coach’s waistband and the coach’s  massive dick is revealed to him. His  uncut dick is as thick as a beer can in its semi hard state. The coach’s massive balls stretch the skin of his scrotum tight. Thick veins run up and down the shaft and at the base is a thick patch of bushy dark hair. Jake pulls back in the thick foreskin stroking it,  revealing the fat head that begins to spit out silky precum. 

Jake can smell the muskiness emitting from the coach’s pores like the coach hasn’t showered in a couple days. As he goes in to suck on the coaches dick he begins to realize how dirty the coach is…. There is a coating of dick cheese around this coach mushroom head as he pulls to foreskin completely back. He begin sucking on the heavy dick and his mouth is filled with tangy taste of the coach’s smegma. 

The coach just moans, “that’s a good piggy boy” and the coach begins to slowly face fuck Jake. Thrusting deep and deeper until his dick is deep down Jakes throat and Jakes face is buried is the coaches pubes. The coach fucks Jakes throat until his dick is rock hard.  Then his pulls is completely out, the massive man lifts Jake and spreads him on the desk. The coach admires the young adonis spread out before him. The goes down and feasts on the jocks erect nipples and gropes though Jake’s jockstrap. 

The coach’s scruff scratches at his pecs as the coach naws on his nipples electrify Jake’s body and he is soon fully hard, His cock bursting out of his jockstrap. The begins exploring Jake’s hole and discovers it is already wet. 

“It looks like I’m not the first one inside you today?” The coach questions.

Jake shakes his head.

“Who came in you?” The coach asks as he sniffs his cum soaked fingers. 

“My next door neighbor, Tyler Cox”, Jake responds.

The coach smiles and says, “oh I *know* Tyler” and licks his fingers. 

“Anyone else?”

“My dad” Jake responds shyly.

“Oh fuck! That’s so hot! And now I’m gonna fuck that daddy cum deeper inside you. Is that what you want boy?”

“Yeessss!” Jake responds and as he does the coach inserts his fingers deep inside the his jock hole.

The coach pulls off Jake’s jockstrap off and shoves it in his mouth. 

“This is gonna hurt boy”, the coach states.

With that he spits his dick and spreads Jake’s legs wide. He lines up his dick with Jake’s jock hole and pushed in. 

Jake’s eye grow wide and begins to scream through the jock stuffed in his mouth as the intense pressure of the coaches cock spreads his anal walls to their limit. The coach continues to push in and covers Jakes mouth to further muffle the screams and lock the jock in Jake’s mouth. 

“Fuck! I can feels that hole ripping open to accommodate this big coach dick!” The coach exclaims. As he says this he looks down at his massive dick sliding in and out of Jake’s slutty hole and sees streak of blood forming on his cock. This excites the coach so much that the coach dick head flares and he stabs the rest of his cock balls deep into Jake’s cunt. 

Jake nearly faints but finds a way to stay conscious through the assault on his hole. He final grows accustomed to the monster dick inside him and as he does the he wraps his muscular legs tight around the hairy coach. 

“That’s it Jake! Show coach how much you love his big dick inside you. I’m building up a big load of you! And don’t worry my load is just has toxic as your dad and Tyler’s”. And with that the coach begins brutally pounding Jake’s ass. 

Jake reveals I the thought of getting another poz load and begins to tweak the coaches  nipples in hopes of working up and even bigger loads. 

“You want that poz load you fuckin’ faggot?” The coach questions and as he does he takes out dirty jockstrap out of Jake’s mouth.

“YES COACH! POZ MY HOLE!” Jake replies and with that he clamps his muscular legs around the coaches waist and clamps hole

tight around the coaches vieny dick. 

“Here it cums you stupid cunt! FFUUUUUUUUUUCCCKKK!” The coach exclaims as his dick unleashes his venom seed on Jake’s vulnerable hole. 

“Yes please” Jake begs repeatedly as his hole is flooded with cum and overflowing, leaking down his ass cheeks. 

As the coach comes down off his orgasm. He pulls his semi hard dick out of Jake’s used hole and moves to the other side of the desk to lets him clean is dick off. The coach notices the other teammates have been watching the whole thing and sees their dicks exposed and stroking. He jesters them to join. A muscular senior inserts himself in Jake as he cleans off the coach’s dick.  Jakes begins stroking his rock hard dick. Other teams unable to control themselves long enough to get his turn inside begin shooting  all over Jake’s chest and face. Jake completely filled with cock and covered in cum can hold himself back no longer and shoot his huge all over his chest and abs. 

At the end of the fuck session Jake has 10 loads inside him and prepares to present himself to his father.

• Like 17
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 18
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, ericnl said:

Stories like this always get my juices flowing, apart from the toxic part, the incest part is what makes it special. Nothing better than getting loaded with the cum that made you! 

I love it when a story hits on more than just one of my kinks 

!While I just knew that the kid's dad was obviously going to breed and poz his boi and I expected the coach would be down.  What threw me and mage me blow my nut was the Cop!  That was not only HOT as Fuck, but quite deliciously evil and clever. 

Bravo!

• Piggy 1