Chat/Cams

I clicked on the Chat/Cams link today and it came up in a smallish window. I couldn't expand it in anyway and I couldn't see the Chat part of the room, just small sliver and the user list was big. Not that there was anyone in there to chat with.

Is there some trick I am missing?

• Administrators

There are problems with the Chat/Cam feature. Only works some of the time. When I get a chance I'll try to get to the bottom of it, but been really busy lately.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

hi...is the chat/cams down at the moment?

for the past few days all I get is a message about the connection being lost or another message about a firewall maybe stopping it.....as far as I know nothing changed from my side???

is anyone else having the problem?

• Administrators

There are problems with it and getting it work reliably has been almost impossible. I can't keep asking my host to restart things, and I don't have the time right now to get to the bottom of it. I'll get to it when I can, but it will be a few days.

hey rawtop, dont sweat the small potatoes. I think we all realize that you do have a life beyond this site and I hope I speak for everyone when I say we are thankful for what you do. Get to it when you can. Hopefully no one here is so selfish as to have issues with you for something so small.

Have a great one!

• 2 weeks later...

Rawtop, you have a great site and do a great job running it. I wont leave the site regardless off whether or not chat is up. It was there earlier today but now it's not up. Hey guys, no reason why you cant keep up with the friends you've made here in other ways. Messages still work on this site and (I dont know about the rest of you) but the people I chat with regularly have shared their usernames on other chat sites so that we can keep in touch that way or through email.

Guest BBBeard

Hi Sagymrat: i completely agree with your answer. Rawtop has a great site and he does a great job running it. I have send messages too and got also answers)). But the chat/cam is something is a bit extra, it is more direct. For sure if there is a cam on. But i agree with you: we are not lost without the chat/cam)). Thanks for reminding! X

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.