9 minutes ago, Vancrawman said:

I wish I could change the name of this thread - i hadn't intended to put "Chapter I" in it but then i did by mistake. Oh well, glad you all like it. I will add more chapters here soon!

it's all good man - such a hot story.  can't wait for more

**This is a work of fantasy and fiction. Any similarity to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental. Nothing in this work should be construed as medical advice in any way**

CHAPTER IV: SETTING A TRAP: BENNY, MARCUS and the INSTAGAY:

I was so pumped up from Justin's successful pozzing, that same surge of electricity that I felt whenever I loaded him up with my toxins, coursed through me all over again. I was flying high, with a powerful feeling of invincibility. Pozzing hole was a fucking fantastic feeling!

Justin had a bad fuck flu for several days during which he told me, despite his fever, he was so horned up he couldn't keep from jerking off at every opportunity. On the fifth day, he felt a little better, got out of bed due to sheer raging horniness and went to a glory hole where took 4 more loads of unknown toxicity and gave a couple of known toxic ones to some face-down “no-questions-asked” cumdumps.

“Good boy, keep spreading our strain,” I texted to him, “make me some poz grandsons!”

My strain would live on in Justin, it was a bond so natural and beautiful, made all the more special because he was my first conquest. I was so proud of him for overcoming his initial reluctance, which in the end made it more prized to me, that I was able to work over his mind to get his body ready for infecting.

I heard from Eric that Justin got inked with a biotat not long after his test results, and of course they took the opportunity to recharge each other with their own viral loads. And Keith got into the act as well, setting Justin up with an appointment with Idealistic Young Gay Doctor and when Doctor wasn't looking, Justin and Keith exchanged bugs as well, Keith completing the circle of poz when his toxic load recharged his new poz grandson.

As for me, now that I had a taste of it, one pozzing was never gonna be enough, and certainly not if I wanted to get into The Ten or approach Eric or Keith's numbers...Eric had since blown past 30 confirmed pozzings , earning his third X for his scorpion tat, and Keith told me he was currently at 14, with a few still pending the fuck flu.

I had to make up time on those two. And luckily my proven pozzing potential unleashed a torrent of messages and emails. It was practically a full-time job sorting through the unserious ones but a few did emerge. One, in particular, got me really determined to help a chaser brother out.

Benny was in his late fifties, and as I read his first message, it was clear that he was very different from Justin:

“Hello Sir,” he began (the “Sir”is always a good sign 🙂 “congrats on pozzing that hot young guy. You ever want to poz someone not in such good shape or a little older? Or both? I've been trying to level-up to poz for years but it just hasn't happened. Not so many guys want to fuck a guy like me.”

After a few coaxing messages from me, Benny enclosed a pic of his hairy hole and he was definitely older than my usual chaser candidates, and as was clear from his pic, had about 80 extra pounds on him.

“My aim is to poz” I replied one night to him “I don't discriminate, and this is not a romantic or boyfriend situation,” so if you want it, I am psyched to give it to you.”

Since I had had so many unserious requests, I started to compile some personal ground rules that I would abide by and I would expect my poz progeny to abide by as well. I went on to lay out my rules to Benny:

“You exclusively take loads from me until you're poz or until you decide not to continue chasing.” It's important for me to know that I will be the one to get you there, and with my HVL, I will succeed.”

“You let me brush up your hole before and after every fuck and I always fuck with my 0g P.A.

“Whenever I fuck you, I will do so to completion, I will not pull out.”

“After I poz you, you post a pic of the test on your twitter so others know I'm carrying potent seed. I will also post it on twitter and BZ to announce the arrival of a new poz son.”

“If you agree to these rules, and you want me to poz you for real, write back and let me know”

I hadn't heard from him for over two weeks and figured he wasn't serious or didn't want to abide by my rules for Pozzing Season, but then one day, late at night, an email arrived:

“Sir, I agree to your terms, and will accept your toxic cum as you see fit to gift it to me. I don't know why I need to be poz, I just know I won't be happy until I am, and I really want you do be the one to do it.”

I quickly set up the first Pozzing Session with Benny. He would've had to drive about 3 hours each way, so instead I suggested a discount hotel chain about halfway between our residences. As it happens, I had been to that place a few times in the last couple of months. On the agreed-upon day, I arrived at the motel first:

“Welcome back, Sir,” greeted my favorite cute desk clerk, Marcus, “good to see you here again, still traveling a lot for work are we?”

“Hi Marcus, yes, another work trip,” I lied. (Would he feel differently if he knew I used his hotel to infect chasers with my HIV strain)?

“I have your preferred room, around the back of the hotel away from the freeway lights,” he helpfully informed me.

Of course, I had already been here before meeting a couple of other chasers already on my roster, hoping they would turn up poz any day now...This budget hotel was a great assignation spot. And in the cute Marcus at the desk, I had identified a potential next target for my poz seed, not that he knew it yet.

We had been chatting at the desk a couple of times, late at night, after I had brushed and bred a chaser or two, and Marcus told me a little about himself. He's putting himself through med school, his mother came from the Philippines and his dad was a Navy man. Marcus now lived near the motel with his sister and her husband and kids...all small talk designed to eventually get this kid into bed and get him pozzed.

Anyway, Benny arrived at the designated time, well, I say “arrived,” but what I mean is that he pulled up to space infront of the door, and then I could see him just sitting in his car; after about 10 minutes, I texted him:

“You ready?”

“I'm ready, I was just getting up the courage. My pics weren't so current. I'm worried you won't be able to cum in a guy like me.”

“Just get in here now. Don't you want this toxic upgrade? ,” I texted back. I wasn't worried, not every guy was Justin, a young and buff type or a little twink like Marcus, and I certainly wasn't, either....plenty of guys passed over my pics online or responded to my inquiries with a curt “no thanks.”

But now my main currency and my not-so-secret weapon was my viral load; pozzing was my main goal and whether a guy looked like a model or not wasn't my priority.

After a couple more minutes, he simply texted “OK,” and I heard the car door shut and he walked up and knocked.

I answered as usual, naked and hard, my P.A glistening in the little shaft of light from the bathroom.

“I've never done this before,” Benny told me.

“Don't worry, I'll take you through it, but if you have any doubts, this is the time to tell me.”

“I've waited a long time for this, I don't want to wait any longer,” he sighed. Behind his soft green eyes was a fearful expression.

“C'mon over here,” I guided him to the bed, and quickly got him in prime pozzing position – on all fours with his hole ready to receive the brush. I opened a new toothbrush – every victim of my toxins gets their own brush. (I keep them and look at them sometimes.)

“Now, first I'm going to use this,” I instructed, showing him the new toothbrush, it's hard bristles bright white and ready to scratch up his hole, “then I will take it out and replace it with this,” pointing to my pierced cock standing at attention. I held him closely from behind for a few minutes, just fingering his hole to get him to relax a bit. Next I worked my tongue down into his hole and instantly I felt his body unclench. A few minutes of rimming was just what he needed to relax a bit.

“Here we go Benny,” I warned him the brush was next, “And I'm not gonna stop until you get my poz load.”

“Do it!,” he begged, “poz my hole!”

As usual, I was already pre-cumming, so I squeezed out a couple of drops onto my finger and brought it up to Benny's lips.

“This seed is your destiny, taste the poz before I impregnate you with it, it's time now,” I directed. “Just one drop of my toxic precum can change your whole fucking life!”

I squeezed out a couple more drops of my ever-flowing poz pre-cum onto the brush and into Benny's hole it went. His instant reflex was to come off it, but I tightened my arm around his chest so he couldn't get off it, and I pushed the brush in further, scraping the sides of his manhole to get it nice and scratched up “Your hole is mine now, pig.” After a couple of minutes, I looked down to ensure the brush had done it's intended job and then in went my hard poz weapon.

I fucked him quickly and soon filled his hole with my poison load, there was about 8 shots of pure toxicity in all, and with each release of my pure virus into his brushed-up hole, raw electric power surged through me and into him. His hole had bled moderately from the brushing and my poz seed, once it was deposited into him to begin its job, mixed with his bright red blood for a pinkish mix of perfect pozzing potion.

I plugged up his hole, and as we waited for my cock to rebound for Round 2, he held onto me close, deeply sighing with a mix of pain from the brush and astonishment that he made it happen.

“I can't believe I really went through with it, do you think it will work?”

“It may take a few times, but I'm a HVL unmedicated top with a great conversion rate, I said proudly, so yeah, I know it will work,” I said, smiling back at him.

He was talking a bit about his life, how his long-term husband has been medicated and undetectable for years and wouldn't go off meds – Benny wants to be poz to match his husband. He works remotely for a production company that produces, among other things, the KyleStyle Insta page, run by Kyle Wilson, a strapping blond Midwestern gay who gardens, cooks, chops wood and decorates his Minnesota farmhouse.

Kyle's following seems to consist solely of gay men and women, most of whom who are oblivious to his gayness, somehow his lack of wife and his adeptness at domestic abilities would make it apparent to them, but I guess not...

As we talked, I imagined in my head that this Instagay was there taking my fuck, this got me going again and Benny leaned over and started sucking me; Benny's doing a great job on me with his mouth - he certainly knows how I was loving it, but since the game here is to fuck, breed, poz...and repeat, I turned Benny over again, took out the plug and sank my precumming tool into his wet hole once more.

“Good fucking pigboy, Benny! You gonna get pozzed up for me, pig? Yeah you are. I'm pozzing you now, accept the fate, feel that toxic strain inside you, worming its way into your system. No turning back now, you fucking cumdump!”

Soon enough a new batch of my fresh HIV babies was flooding into Benny's hole and I quickly replugged him, reminded him not to get bred by anyone else so I can take sole credit for his poz upgrade. He got dressed for his long drive, and as he was leaving, he turned and hugged me tightly,

“Thank you, Sir, thank you for pozzing me,” and then he was out the door and on his drive home. I know it was only the 1 session, but I now felt certain my second conversion had just happened. One more rung to my first X to go beside my biohazard tattoo, one step closer to my branding as the poz predator I was becoming.

I texted Eric and Keith: "Just got another one, guys!" ☣️

Elated, I fell asleep dreaming of Kyle, then Marcus, and then positioning their holes side-by-side and fucking both back and forth until they both get loaded up with my strain. This was a good day – two poz loads for Benny, my continuing long-range goal of taking the neg out of an unsuspecting Marcus, and now another new target emerged: “Minnesota nice” Instagay Kyle.

I woke up from dreaming with a start and a envisioned it: Somehow, I didn't know how just yet – I was gonna poz Insta Kyle.

Yeah, this was a good day.

• Like 23
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 6
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

**This is a work of fantasy and fiction. Any similarity to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental. Nothing in this work should be construed as medical advice in any way**

Chapter V: The Spring Break Pozzing:

It's about two weeks later and Benny sends me his proof pozitive: A text with a screenshot from his lab test from his doctor showing my latest conquest with a VL of 1.1m

“Way to go, Sir, I'm carrying your virus in me now, just like you said would happen!”

“I'm so happy for you, Benny!! In addition to letting me infect you with my gift, there's 1 more thing you can do for me,” I texted back. “You can get me a ticket to KyleStyle's live event in Chicago in 3 weeks.”

“Yes, I will be there as well, and I can make you my Plus One, or should that be + 1”

“Perfect, I'll see you there.”

I had not told Benny of my intention to poz his boss Kyle. It was my dirty little secret I shared only with my fellow poz predator gifters, Eric and Keith:

“It's good to have goals, guys,” I began my text to them, “and here's my goal,” sending a pic from Kyle's Insta page.

“Nice, stud!, get him good! Poz him up with your viral seeds!” Eric wrote.

My gifter Keith whose strain I proudly carry and spread at will, texted “Fuck yes, man, make him yours and change his life with your mark!”

I had my opportunity now, Benny and I would go to the live event together and he would take me to meet Kyle. He only thought I liked Kyle's page and wanted to attend for innocent reasons. He had no idea my aim was to infect, to spread my HIV into the strapping blond Minnesota farm boy....I was now a Poz Disrupter and I was determined to disrupt the Instagay.

But until then, I had other pozzing pursuits: Caleb, the hot kid from Miami, who was all of 20 years old , said he would fly in for my seed. Did I doubt that?– yes, a bit, and then one day I get emailed a flight itinerary for 4 weeks hence. Caleb was kind enough to also include a pic of his drivers license with his flight info:

“Here is my ID and my flight information so you know I'm serious. I am combining a spring trip to see relatives in L.A with this opportunity to take your strain, Sir!” I had been texting on and off with the 20-year old college student, Caleb, who is a junior at college in Florida, but who grew up in L.A.

I was glad he sent me his ID before any message got too intense, just to verify he was eligible to receive my infectious gift, but mainly also to braggingly send it around to my fellow poz predators Keith and Eric:

“Look at the sweet 20-year old hole I'm aiming to destruct, eat your hearts out, brothers! This one is all mine.” Virgin hole gonna take his first raw load ever and it's gonna be my bugged-up strain!”

“Hell yes, brother,” Eric texted, “poz him up good before he knows what hit him!”

“Mark him for life, stud, Keith texted back

Caleb was eager as well and I was psyched up more than ever to bug up this little chaser's untouched hole. I say untouched cuz Caleb told me he was fucked only once before in his life, with a condom and he hated it, he wanted bare skin and he wanted my HIV.

Yes, sir, I saw your pic with your biotat and I knew I wanted to follow in your footsteps,” he messaged me one night. “I can't find anyone detectable around here,” every top I talk to is on meds or wants to use a condom.”

“Man on man sex needs to be raw to count in my book, kid” That's a virgin hole you've got as far as I'm concerned and I'm gonna fuck it good and inject my gift into it. You'll love the gift I've got for you, then you can regift it over and over!” was my text back to Caleb.

“You're really detectable, Sir?” he asked

To this, I sent him a copy of my latest lab results, the results that two weeks ago had puzzled Idealistic Young Gay Doctor at my last visit. I just shrugged as to why the meds hadn't taken effect yet and smiled over at Keith standing in the corner of the exam room. HVL inched up to 1.6 million, proven poz-potent now for Justin and Benny and no doubt Caleb would be the next entrant on my poz roster.

“No meds here, son,” I texted him, “and you will be my son in pozhood if you let me bring you over the line, boy. I am high-viral now and ready and able to infect.”

"You have my flight info, so you know I'm coming for it!

A plan was forming in my mind...“I'll be happy to pick you up from the airport, son,” I offerred, “but if I do, I'd stop at my house and I can pozload you and then drive you over to your parents' house? Wouldn't you like to see Mom and Dad with my virus already invading your bloodstream?”

“Fuck yes, sir,” I'll tell my Mom I'll get an Uber from the airport.”

And so the plan was hatched for me to poz and corrupt his 20 year old virgin hole, untouched by raw cock and a man's seed. Despite my VL being high making me so fucking horny all the time, I managed to hold off on cumming for the previous 5 days before Caleb's flight arrived.

I waited in the cell phone waiting area and finally at 3:15, my phone buzzed: “Landed, getting my bag now, see you soon, Sir!”

I pulled up to the United pickup area and there he was just like the pic on his ID, young, thin, light brown hair and when he turned around to gather his bag, I noticed his nice round butt in his jeans. He had on a blue and yellow T-shirt from that big box electronics store.

“I worked a late shift last night at B*** B**, I never changed outta my work shirt,” he said, climbing into the car. I greeted him with a deep kiss. Sparks tingled in my poz cock which had sprung to full mast upon my seeing the next victim for my strain.

“No worries, kid, I'll have you out of your clothes soon enough,” I remarked, and with that we were on our way.

While we drove, Caleb reached over and undid my button fly and pulled out my pierced pozzing stick. He held it in his hands while he talked.

“That's the cock that will change your life, kid,” I bragged to him, as he played with it with his hand “Feel it, just think that soon it will explode my strain into your little virgin hole. That cock is your destiny, boy” You ready for some poz fun?”

“Yes, Sir, so glad we can do this now! My folks actually ordered a big screen TV to be delivered today, and since I work at B*** B**, they expect me to mount it and install all the programs,” he complained, “ so my tomorrow will be busy with that, and then there are relatives coming over to see me. My brother is also coming home for his Spring Break, so I'm glad I get you now for some fun, I don't know that I'll be able to tomorrow.”

With that, he leaned over and took my hard cock in his mouth right there on the 405 freeway.

Trying to pay attention to my driving, I just said “We'll figure something out,” but already I was formulating an idea. But first, we arrive at my place and I send the kid into the shower to prepare for brushing/fucking/pozzing.

Caleb came out of the shower and paused to let me inspect his merchandise...his butt was round and smooth, his chest had little wisps of light brown fuzz around his nipples but other than that he was almost hairless.

“I was thinking I'd get my biotat right around here, he said, pointing to his left nipple..that is, if I do go poz,”

“Oh with me, baby boy, you will get pozzed, I guarantee it,” I assured him.

I could see in his eyes this maybe scared him a bit, so I led him over to the bed and we just held each other for a few minutes. In time, he started playing with my poz cock in his hands, tugging gently at the prince albert piercing. He reached down to suck up a trickle of my toxic pre-cum.

“Is it gonna hurt, Sir?” he looked up and asked.

“Honestly, the brush will hurt but you'll get used to it,” I cautioned. “Once I start fucking you, I will only pull out to do a quick mid-fuck brush, then I'll fuck you again and you'll get my seed. I do a brush-up afterwards to make sure it gets in there.”

“I've got a 5-day load brewing up in my balls full of my poison for your hole, boy” Now is the time to tell me not to proceed,” I added, positioning myself behind him, raising him up on all fours. I plunge my tongue into his hole and the sweet smooth opening gives way to the invader. He is enjoying the rimming and like with all my pozzings, I like to taste the hole before I break the hole.

“You like that man's tongue, on your hole, boy?”

“Yes Sir”

“OK, boy, brush time,” and I squeeze out some of my constant precum onto the brush and slowly get it inside Caleb. I'm met with a burst of bright red from his hole and I know the brush has found it's target and it doing it's task.

The boy is squirming at this and I hold him down “Keep still,” I command, maneuvering the brush back and forth and side to side, rotating it inside his hole. My tongue maybe has a mind of it's own and I tongue his reddish hole again, a little of his blood lapped up by it. I tongue at his hole and the brush handle also up inside him.

I pull out the brush, it's bristles bright red and with a “Here we go, boy”, I replace it with my oozing toxic venom pole – in one deep thrust it dives into the college boy who lets out a sharp yelp.

“Relax, this is the fun part, boy” just take it now and feel every thrust is a thrust closer to your goal of getting real man seed up there ready to upgrade you to the brotherhood! That's it boy, accept my cock in your hole, feel it up there, ready to perform miracles on you!”

I whisper in his hear some more poz talk. “You're getting an upgrade to poz status boy, my pre cum is already in you and working on your hole, feel what it means to get pozzed, baby boy!”

I'm fucking into him with abandon now, Caleb is face down biting the pillow sending out a little yelp now and then. His hole feels glorious and I know I won't last long fucking up this virgin passage.

I pull out quick to do a quick re-brush.

'Is it done?” he asks expectantly.

“Oh no, baby boy, that's just intermission,” I tell him with the brush going back in scraping my toxic precum inside him into his bloodstream. But my cock is throbbing hard so I withdraw the brush and get my poz weapon back in there to finish my purpose here.

“Now comes the gift, kid, a nice 5-day load of my HIV babies delivered fresh to your system!” – and after a few more thrusts, my cock is pulsating eight or nine shots of fresh virus into the kid. I know instinctively that I have just pozzed him, but of course I have plans for tomorrow at his parents' house.

“He collapses onto me in a sweaty heap, I reach around a grab a Lucite plug and plug his oozing hole.

“You keep that plug up there, boy, for maximum effect. Now get dressed and I'll drive you to your folks' house.

His parents are out in Woodland Hills, a 45-minute ride in the best of circumstances. Along the way, I lay out for him my plan for tomorrow.

“Those tech squad guys from B*** B** usually go in twos to an install right?

“Yeah,” says Caleb, puzzled.

I toss the kid a T-shirt from the back seat and tell him take off his work shirt and wear this new one instead.

“I'll be wearing the B*** B** shirt tomorrow, so when you call me to help you install the TV, I'll have a reason to be there with you. “I'm gonna pozfuck you right under your parents' nose, baby boy.”

“He gets out of the car, looks down at the T-shirt he just put on and sees the big rainbow scorpion on it.

“How do I explain this,” quizzically pointing to the toxic symbol.

“Tell 'em it's a school mascot or something,” I laugh,“now remember, keep that plug in there, and call me when it's time for some more mounting and installing tomorrow,” and drive off.

• Like 19
  • Piggy 16