**This is a work of fantasy and fiction. Any similarity to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental. Nothing in this work should be construed as medical advice in any way**

THE TEN

by @Vancrawman

Chapter 1: Results

The doctor looked up from the papers showing my lab results. He had a serious look on his face as he started reading them, at first all the usual tests – cholesterol levels, Vitamin D levels, and on and on, until he came to the one at which he paused – his index finger marking the spot on the page that he was slowly working up to explaining.

“I'm sorry to have to tell you this, Randy, but your HIV test is positive,” he finally uttered these words in a sympathetic voice, searching with his eyes for a reaction from me.

“OK,” I remarked, that's not totally a surprise, I figured it was bound to happen sooner or later,” was my response, which, while technically true, also totally ignored the fact that I had actively chased the bug for well over a year.

(But I wasn't going to tell him that – would he understand bug chasers, anyway?)

He was a young, gay doctor who was recommended to me after the older guy had retired. I knew he had grown up way after the sad days of HIV and as he began recounting all the ways for us to manage the infection, I was already forming an alternate plan in my mind – actually, it had always been part of the plan and now the first stage – my pozzing – was accomplished! There was no way I was going to tell him about ‘The Ten.’ Inside, I was so thrilled at this news, but I didn't want to disappoint this young doctor by telling him I wasn't going to be taking his meds – at least not for some time.

So, I listened politely, nodding now and then, adding an “OK,” or a “Yes, I see” to the conversation.

So, we'll start you right away on Maxalifam, which will lower your viral load down to undetectable levels. I’ll send the Rx to your pharmacy now,” he said, tapping into the laptop to send the medication request.

“What is my viral load now, based on the blood test?,” I asked him, anticipating the level of my detectability, and wondering for a split-second if he detected worry or excitement in the way I formed the question.

“Well, Randy, post-infection, viral load spikes. Yours right now is of 1.4 million, which means you should refrain from any condomless sex since you're very detectable and could pass on the virus to others, f they’re not on PrEP. But since, as you told me, you forgot your PrEP a few times, and as you know, condoms aren't foolproof, you might want to think about avoiding all sexual encounters until the meds do their thing.”

He went on for about 10 more minutes, explaining some finer points of the medication regimen, but my mind was spinning inside: I was detectable, and what’s more, that was a high viral load! I crossed my legs to try to hide the burgeoning hardon under the flimsy paper examination gown, and I struggled again to pay attention to the earnest young doctor.

“Any more questions?,” he asked. “I'm here for you at every step of the way. My nurse Keith is also available either by text or through the web portal, for any questions.

‘Oh yeah,” I replied, “I have spoken with Keith before, he’s a great guy.”

“He sure is, Randy, and he and I are here for you with whatever you need. I’ll send Keith in now to coordinate your follow-up appointments and next lab tests.” As he went to leave, this young doctor turned back and reassured me “Don’t worry, Randy, we know what we’re dealing with and we’ll have you undetectable soon.”

“Thanks, Doc, I’m looking forward to that,” I lied.

“Oh, and I’m going to leave you with some brochures and information about the meds and the strategies to avoid passing on the virus to others,” handing over to me several pamphlets, “We will get you through this, Randy.”

And with that he was out of the room. I spent the next few minutes trying to curtail my rigid newly-poz cock as it demanded attention. My mind was reeling, I was so excited. First things first, I texted my tattoo artist to tell him the good news.

“Hey Eric, I’m coming in for the biohazard tat we spoke about, because guess what?!  I finally qualify for it!”

“CONGRATS!! , good going, brother! Do you know who did the deed?” 🍾

“Oh yeah, I sure do, and I can’t wait to tell him! He’s gonna be so proud!”

With that, the door to the exam room started opening, Keith was turned away from me, wrapping up a conversation with a passing co-worker, so I finished up my text convo with Eric:

“In fact, I’m gonna give him the good news right now!”

“Great, man, I got time tomorrow afternoon for you to come in for the biohazard tat, and when you do, maybe you can recharge my hole with those fresh bugs, brother!” Your libido’s gonna go through the roof, man, now that you’re no longer shooting blanks!”

“Be my honor to recharge you, stud!” I snap a quick pic of my cock and send it over to Eric. “Talk later”

Opening the door, Keith, my doctor’s handsome nurse stepped into the room, grinning a broad smile. His lab coat was unbuttoned to reveal a big trouser bulge – he shut the door behind him and leaned into me for a deep passionate kiss. I felt his beard on my face and his burly arms wrapped around me.

“I’m so happy you’ve got my strain inside you now, Randy” he whispered in my ear as his hands went straight down between my legs. “We’re connected now in such a natural, honest way!”

“I knew those last few fucks and toothbrushings you did to me, Keith, would do the trick!” I’m just so happy and fucking excited thinking about passing on your strain!

“Hey, it’s your strain now, too, brother! And now begins your next phase -- Yeah, man you gotta collect your 10 trophies now! I won’t be one of them since I gave it to you, but can you come by later and recharge me with that beautiful high viral load?”

“Damn right, my friend, I’ve been waiting for the time I can recharge your hole and return the favor! But what am I gonna do with this now,” I remarked, pointing down to my rigid cock that Keith had so helpfully released from the inadequate covering of the paper gown. It was standing straight up at attention,  opaque drops of pre-cum beading up on the head besides my 0g P.A. ring.

“I gotta do this fast,” Keith cautioned, and then dropped to his knees and swallowed me whole, and began sucking. I didn’t try to hold out for very long as I was so fired up, and Keith was at work as well.

“Let me take that first poz load of yours, Randy!” Toxic poz cum tastes so good! Give me a free sample of the recharge you’re gonna drill into my hole tonight!

With that, I exploded into Keith’s mouth with a hot load of newly-toxic cum, and he swallowed it all down. “Mmmm, poz cum is so good! Nothing else like it!,” he exclaims after resurfacing off my cock. He brings his lips up to mine and I taste the poison seed I just created in my infected balls.

As he reassembles himself, and I go to get dressed, buttoning up my pants against my still hard tool, Keith says to me “I have to get back to work, Randy, but come by my place at 8:00 tonight for that mutual recharge! Then we can talk about the plans for your Gifting Season.

“Oh, you mean, ‘The Ten,” right? Yeah, I’ve already got a few in mind for conversion. We can go over it tonight.”

“And Randy,” Keith says as lifts his shirt to reveal his furry hard midsection, you were my tenth, so I gotta get to Eric so he can add the “X” to this,” pointing to the biohazard tattoo just above his hot poz cock. With that, he makes a follow-up appointment for me then departs with a wicked smile.

I gather my things to leave, and as I walk out of the building to the parking lot, I pass a young guy going in and instantly feel him checking me out,  feeling a bit like a hunter looking at his prey, I think to myself how I’d love to infect him with my DNA and get me 10% of the way to my own Roman Numeral X next to the biohazard ink I’m getting tomorrow -  Like Keith said, it is MY strain now.

On the way to my car, I pass a trash can. I stop to look at the brochures the young doctor gave me, then throw them in the trash. 

~TO BE CONTINUED~

• Like 39
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 31
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, PozTalkAuthor said:

when a family strain is involved it excites me a lot! I mean, when everyone knows where the virus comes from and there's a mutual bond, with encouragement to go on with next generations

Yes that’s best. Being proud to be depraved 

• Like 2