Jealous Daddy (Fetish Chapters)

NegBottomSlut

Part 13: Under Construction

For other chapters see:

After school the next I went to the meeting spot I had agreed on with the worker from the day before. He was already waiting when I arrived. He was driving a white work van and there was already someone in the passenger seat. He motioned to the back and a guy opened the door door to let me climb in.

It appeared to be a plumbers van as the back was filled with lengths of pipe and all the fittings and tools that a plumber would need for his day to day. There were no seats so I sat on the floor as the guy who let me in shut the doors. He sat on the floor as well ad we started to move. The ride was bumpy but the guy I was with motioned me over to him as he undid his pants. I crawled over on all fours to suck his cock for the duration of the ride.

I hadn't managed finish him off when we came to an abrupt stop about 15 minutes in. He redid his pants and I followed out of the back. We were at the site a large construction project on the outskirts of town. The were building a new hospital. From the outside it looked like the project was getting close to being done. I followed the three guys who were in the van with me into a side door.

We went down some stairs and past a set of sturdy metal doors into an underground maintenance area. There were a bunch of guys waiting inside. I did a quick count, including the three who brought me there were 14 different guys. One of the guys from the van led me into the center of the room and guided me onto my knees. I was positioned directly on top of a floor drain. The 14 guys were all fully dressed and they moved in closer forming a crowded circle around me.

I stayed there, waiting on my knees, to see what would happen next. One of the guys moved in and undid his pants. He pulled out his cock and held it in front of my face. I immediately understood and began to suck his cock. I crossed my hands behind my back while I sucked to show off my oral skills to my audience. 

He got hard quickly as I sucked him. His cock was thick and fairly long, but not so long as to keep me from pushing the head all the way into my eager throat. The large audience really turned me on but I was surprised that no one else was moving in to have a go at me. I probably sucked him for about 10 to 15 minutes but it seemed like longer because of the excitement I was feeling.

Finally he pulled his cock away and tilted my head back as he began to jerk his cock in my face. I opened my mouth to swallow his load but he intentionally aimed high and shot his cum over my face in four big spurts. He was a heavy cummer and managed to plaster most most of my face with thick cum.

The cum had began to pool in my eyes and I used my fingers to wipe it across my face and into my mouth. After I had consumed most of it I asked for something to wipe my eyes so I could see. No one offered me anything and I sat there for a few minutes, blinded by cum.

"Tilt your head back and open you're mouth" a voice said. I complied and sat there waiting for another another load. The guy let out a low groan and began to cover my face. This was different than I was used to, rather that a few short burst it was steady stream washing over my face and filling my mouth. He was showering me with his piss.

I sat there frozen as he relieved himself all over me. His piss washed the cum off my face and ran down my body drenching my cloths. I was able to open my eyes after he had finished. I was still on my knees and my clothes were now soaked. I had frozen in surprise kept my mouth open and head tilted back. I was kneeling in a small puddle of urine and my mouth was filled from the back of my throat all the way to my lips. 

Still frozen I sat there holding it in my mouth waiting for someone to tell me what to do. But everyone just stood there in the circle watching me. Eventually I made my decision. As I closed my lips, a large volume of piss was forced out and ran down my chest. I took a deep breath through my nose and swallowed as much as I could.

As I swallowed the crowd broke their silence. I couldn't make out what they were all saying but some of the guys seemed upset and others seemed happy. I heard the guy I had fucked the day before say to another "told you he was a swallower, you owe me $50." I realized the reason for the silence. They had all taken bets on me, if I would spit or if I would swallow.

Having finished their betting, the organized circle of observers quickly collapsed. A few guys immediately undid their pants and moved in on me while the rest moved back towards the outer part of the room and began to undress. I began to suck one of the cocks that had been pushed into my face while two other guys pulled my hands from behind my back to work their cocks.

The guys swapped out a few times, putting a different cock into my mouth or hands each time. I continued working their cocks three at a time. One of the guys came in my mouth and I pulled back to show everyone as I gargled his creamy load. As soon as I swallowed anther cock was pushed into my face and I began to suck again. As I sucked, the guy on my right moved in closer. I figured he was about to cum so I pointed it at my face and tilted my head back as much as I could while still sucking. I was right and he soon blasted my face.

Most of his cum collected on my forehead and began to slowly run down my face. I continued to suck without breaking my rhythm. Soon the trail of cum reached my lips and I could taste it slowly draining into my mouth. This excited the guy I was sucking and he added his load to mix. I pulled back again and pushed as much of the cum from my face into my mouth as I could before gargling both loads and swallowing.

At this point everyone was fully undressed except that had all put their work boots back on, likely to avoid stepping barefoot in the floor puddle. As I started to suck another cock a guy pushed his way over to me. He pointed his cock at my face and began to piss. He started on my chest before moving up to wet my hair. I continued to suck and jerk as he covered me in piss. He backed away after he had finished soaking

I continued to work cocks three at a time, one in my mouth and one in each hand. One of the guys who was jerking off behind me pulled my head back and began unloaded a big load of cum onto my face. As he was cumming the guy I had been sucking also let loose and shot his load into my open mouth. Together they started pushing the cum on my face into my mouth.

I was just about to swallow when the guy in front of me grabbed my jaw with one hand to keep me from eating their cum. The guys I had been jerking pushed my hands away from their cocks. The four of them moved in close. The guy who was holding me released my jaw as they all began to shower me with more piss. I swallowed a big mouthful of cum and urine and opened my mouth for more. When my mouth was full again I swallowed a second time, then a third. My mouth was half full again when they had all finished and I swallowed the last gulp.

I was pushed onto the floor into the pool of cum and urine. The floors were all sloped towards the floor drain I was centered on and the drain was clearly plugged as the puddle of urine was beginning to get a bit deep. My pants were aggressively pulled to my ankles. Two guys on either side of me lifted me into the air as and held me as one guy moved forward and pressed his bare cock into my ass. As he began to fuck me, two other guys moved forward and began to compete for my mouth.

I was really turned on as the guy fucked me while I tried to suck both cocks at the same time. After being pounded for a while I started to feel the pleasure building inside me. It was intense but I also had a slight feeling like I had to use the bathroom. Normally I would have excused myself to take a quick piss but given the situation I figured I should let loose on the floor.

I tried to relax enough to pee while being penetrated from both sides, but I couldn't go. Instead I let myself go limp as the guys fucked me harder and harder. The pleasure continued to build and I felt more and more like I had pee. I wasnt trying to pee anymore when the guy behind me pulled away and another raw cock was pushed inside. This cock felt massive, maybe 8 or 9 inches. He immediately started pounding me. The guy in my ass was fucking me fast and hard. With each thrust he almost completely removed his cock before reversing direction and ramming it all the in.

I felt like I was getting close to cumming when I felt something I hadn't felt before. As the top rammed his cock deep I felt myself release. As his cock bottomed out it had forced a bit of piss out of me. It felt good, a bit like using the bathroom for the first time right after cumming but only for a short burst. As he continued to pound me, I shot a bit more pee with every thrust. Each time it felt more and more intense until it reached the point that I felt as though I was cumming with every thrust.

After 10 minutes, he gave a grunt and pushed deep to fill my ass with his load. When he pulled out the guys dropped me and I fell into the puddle beneath me with a splash. I laid on the ground convulsing with pleasure and unable to lift myself up. Four more guys moved in to surround me and started to piss on me.

Before I could fully recover, I was pulled onto my knees One of the men instructed me to push the cum out of my ass. I gave a few good pushes and felt a glob of cum shoot out with each. A cupped handful of my ass cum was held to my lips and I rolled slightly to the side to allow it to be poured into my mouth. After, he dipped his hand into the piss puddle to rinse the remaining cum off then wiped his hand on my face. After I swallowed I rolled back onto my stomach and the guys pulled me up onto my knees.

Another raw cock was pushed into my ass. He was smaller than the last guy but still above average and I continued to feel the orgasmic sensation with each thrust. As he vigorously fucked the piss out of me, one of the guys grabbed my head with both hands and pushed my face into the pool of piss. It wasnt super deep but there was enough that he could keep my nose and mouth fully submerged. 

I couldn't breathe but I didn't care. The lack of air just made the orgasmic feeling more intense. I was pulled up and allowed to take a single breath before being pushed down again. The guy behind me was holding me up as he fucked, which was good because I dont think I could have stayed up  on my own. It felt like I was continuously cum the whole time.

I was still being held under, with only occasional chances to take a breath when the guy who was fucking me slowed his pace slightly. I thought he was about to cum in me but instead I felt another new sensation. I felt myself being filled with warm fluid, much more than if he had cum. He was pissing inside me as he slowly rocked his cock in and out.

I was pulled up for a gasp of air and immediately pushed back into the pool. The guy in my ass started to fuck harder and I could hear a splash with each trust as his piss was pushed out of me. He continued to fuck until the splashing stopped and I felt empty again. I could still hear the little bursts of my piss that were being forced out with each thrust. It felt like I was ejaculating each time had been happening for over 20 minutes at this point.

The guy who had been holding me under pulled my head up and jammed his cock into my throat before I could manage a full breath. As I took his cock deep in my throat I felt another guy begin to piss on my back. Both of the guy who were fucking pressed deep and moaned as the came. I didnt need to swallow this time because the cock was stuffed down my throat as he shot. I fell to the ground again as they pulled away and the guy to my side continued to piss.

I was pulled back to my knees and instructed to push again. This time there was alot more volume as I expelled the cum and some of the remaining piss. There was a brief pause I heard a few moans from one guy then another. A half full cup was placed in front me. It was clear and had dried paint on the bottom and sides as if it had been used for some touch up work a few days prior. I could see a few large globs of cum suspended in the urine and figured the moaning I had just heard was two additional guys adding their cum to the mix.

One of the guys instructed me to fill the cup. I hesitated, unsure of what he wanted me to do. I didnt have to wait long to figure out as he grabbed the back of my head and forced it into the puddle. He instructed to suck up a mouthful and pulled me over the cup. I opened my mouth and added another mouthful of piss filling the container.

The guys flipped me onto my back and I realized there were only 5 guys left in the room. I figured the last few were the nastiest of the group when one of them dropped to his knees in the puddle and pushed his cock into me. As he fucked me one of the guys picked up the container and started to pour it into my open mouth. I swallowed mouthful after mouthful. As the guy continued fuckimg my ass I began to leak piss again. It still felt like I was cumming with each thrust.

After I finished the contents to the container. The guy in my ass let out a grunt and pumped some more cum into me. This time instead of pushing one of the remaining guys pushed me aside and laid down right in the middle of the pool. The other lifted me up and lowered me onto his erect penis and another guy got behind and pushed his cock in as well.

As he pounded my hole the guy on the bottom started to puss in my ass. The guy on top let out a groan and pushed deep as he came. He pulled out and another guy took his place. The guy on the bottom began to rock his hips while the guy on top took his turn pissing. Just as he was finishing the guy on the bottom moaned and came.

While this was happening the two remaining guys came in the container. They pulled me onto my feet and held the container under my cock. I was able to relax enough to start pissing. Most of the piss had already been fucked out of me so after I finished the container was only half full. One of the guys brought over another container that some of the guys had been cumming while watching me and poured it in as well. They used the empty to collect a some piss from the pool and filled the container up.

I was about to take it to drink when one of the guys leaned over and spit into it. The other four followed suit. The final guy picked it up and mixed the cum/piss/spit cocktail with his finger. I sat in the piss puddle and drank. The cocktail was about a 50/50 mix of cum and piss tipped with spit from 5 guys. I took my time to drink it. Between each gulp one of the guys filled the empty container with piss from the floor and poured it over my head.

After I finished, a guy filled and empty soda bottle from the floor. He pushed the tip of the bottle into my ass and squeezed the contents inside of me. He then filled the bottle again and screwed the cap on. As I got up and pulled up my piss covered pants, one of the guys opened the drain with a t-handle and the pool drained away.

I returned to the van with two of the guys and rode in the back alone. As we drove I retrieved a spare shirt and jeans from my bag and changed. I hadn't brought extra socks or underwear but I wouldn't have used them anyways since my hair and body were still damp and my shoes were completely soaked. They dropped me off at a shopping center and I sat down on the curb. As I waited outside zi pulled out the full bottle they had given me before opening the drain. Drinking from the piss bottle in public as people walked past me to and from the stores really turned me on.

For the next chapter see top of post.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3