What's The Sluttiest Thing To Do In A Sauna/Bathhouse?

VersGuyAnon

The Sluttiest Thing To Do In A Sauna/Bathhouse  

203 members have voted

1. 1. Especially if you're a bottom, what's the sluttiest thing to do in a sauna/bathhouse, to ensure you get fucked raw and loaded?

• Stay in the darkroom the entire time, preferably on your knees with your arse out ready for cocks
    • Stay backed onto a gloryhole the entire time, arse cheeks spread
    • Get on your knees in a public area (fuck bed, cinema, etc), arse in the air and stay there the entire time
    • Keep moving around to wherever you see group action and get your arse in the air
    • Ask anyone you encounter whose cock is hard to fuck you, irrespective who or where they are
    • Other (comment below)

This poll is closed to new votes

3 hours ago, VersGuyAnon said:

What do you reckon - "Bareback" or "Cumdump" written above my arse crack?

This is one of my signs. The glow in the dark letters are written on a black piece of flexible material and I use duck tape to hang the signs in strategic places, most visible for guys walking by the open door of my room. I usually use two, one that can be seen from the outside and another for guys who walk into my room. I may have one "Hungry Hole" and then "Breed me" as the guy walks in to take a peek.

I found [think before following links] https://glow.glowinc.com/

I thought of using more professional letters but I ended up liking these hand-made letters. Because the background is black I trace the letters first with white latex paint and once the latex dries, I apply the green glow paint. Not sure why I use a first coat of white paint, I think initially so the cloth wouldn't soak so much of the glow paint.

BREED_MESmall.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, hungry_hole said:

This is one of my signs. The glow in the dark letters are written on a black piece of flexible material and I use duck tape to hang the signs in strategic places, most visible for guys walking by the open door of my room. I usually use two, one that can be seen from the outside and another for guys who walk into my room. I may have one "Hungry Hole" and then "Breed me" as the guy walks in to take a peek.

I found [think before following links] [think before following links] https://glow.glowinc.com/

I thought of using more professional letters but I ended up liking these hand-made letters. Because the background is black I trace the letters first with white latex paint and once the latex dries, I apply the green glow paint. Not sure why I use a first coat of white paint, I think initially so the cloth wouldn't soak so much of the glow paint.

BREED_MESmall.jpg

Thanks. It seems really difficult to find pen you can use that is skin-friendly, which simply glows. A UV pen won't work, except in areas with special lights.

Just doing the final prep before I head to the sauna, for an afternoon (into the early eve, no doubt) of slutty bareback action. 

As mentioned, unless there's a serious amount of action in one particular part of the sauna, I'm going to base my activity/movements on the latest poll results. That means ... majority of the time in the darkroom (23 votes), with my arse out ready to be fucked/loaded, as well as a fair bit of time out in the open (15 votes), meaning orgy bed by the jacuzzi, cinema and possibly steam room, but maybe also in a sling in full view of all passers-by. It looks like some of the most recent voters are dirty fuckers and I'm up for the challenge - I'll also make it known to guys walking around with hard cocks that I want them in me (10 votes). Let's see how that goes! 🙂    

• Like 1

When I go I am going with someone and he’s going to tell everyone to fuck me and leave me tired down gaged and blindfolded so I can’t move see or say anything to get stoped and he’s going to write on my back takes any loads and all in the ass 

I'm not an actual cumdump... but my strategy would be to be active about it and ask anyone who's hard or who might want to fuck me. I'd check him out, give him a genuine compliment, and feel out what he might want to do. I'd offer to suck if I didn't think he was ready to commit to ass fucking. (Being an actual top, I know that he would be committing to ass fucking.) If he didn't seem interested I'd talk a bit about what I was looking for. You know, so he could tell his top buddies about me. Other guys hear this and might take you up on it.

I just think the active approach will get you the most cum. And I've used the getting overheard tactic to get stuff like two bottoms in a room with me.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, VersGuyAnon said:

Just doing the final prep before I head to the sauna, for an afternoon (into the early eve, no doubt) of slutty bareback action. 

As mentioned, unless there's a serious amount of action in one particular part of the sauna, I'm going to base my activity/movements on the latest poll results. That means ... majority of the time in the darkroom (23 votes), with my arse out ready to be fucked/loaded, as well as a fair bit of time out in the open (15 votes), meaning orgy bed by the jacuzzi, cinema and possibly steam room, but maybe also in a sling in full view of all passers-by. It looks like some of the most recent voters are dirty fuckers and I'm up for the challenge - I'll also make it known to guys walking around with hard cocks that I want them in me (10 votes). Let's see how that goes! 🙂    

As an update, I sort of lost count, but I'm pretty certain it was 8 fucks and 3 loads (which I always manage to keep in overnight). There might have been one more load, but I'm not sure so won't count it. Interestingly, everything the darkrooms and glory hole cubicle. I did speak to guys as I walked around (even to the majority who weren't hard), but nothing. I went in a sling, got on my knees on the fuck bed as in the cinema, got on my knees in a big cubicle that has no door, but no luck with any of those. Next Sunday it could all be totally different, of course. 

My hole needs a rest because it took a hell of a pounding at times, but otherwise I'm ready to do it all over again now!

• Like 3

On 12/31/2022 at 5:58 PM, hungry_hole said:

I found [think before following links] [think before following links] https://glow.glowinc.com/

BREED_MESmall.jpg

I've done something similar using florescent colored poster board. If you're interested I found a few techniques that really made them pop...?

But definitely the black background, much better than the white. 👇

I would sometimes do what I called "on site advertising" at the video arcades and theaters. I'd take stencils and make a stencil of my word or phrase then all I had to do was fill in the letters. It's doable with a mirror, where writing legibly behind my back is not.

✌️

Screenshot_20230102-115629_Chrome.jpg

IMG_20140701_211211-1.jpg

IMG_20150725_170859.jpg

IMG_20160205_152752.jpg

IMG_20140902_012208_874-1-1-1.jpg

• Piggy 1

I’ve definitely found if everyone can see you; you’re going to get more action. If you want to be an anon cumdump, bring a good blindfold and hop in a sling, get on a fuck bench or any comfortable surface, press your ass against a glory hole and if it’s a booth leave the door open. 

If you have a room, definitely hang out in there ass up with the door open a bit too. Some of the guys that have been watching you want privacy for a variety of reasons. I hate when tops close the door but have definitely gotten some solid action with this practice. 

I was at Club Houston for pride; had a video booth room with a queen bed that you could see at the end of a very long hallways of small rooms. At one point my legs were killing me from being against the Gloryhole so I got in my knees in my room with my blindfold on. Eventually two guys came in and took turns fucking me; then one climbed over me and they DP’d me until they both bred me. Wish they would have left the door open for that but definitely enjoyed being used like that! Nothing was actually said to me; they just talked to each other about me. 

• Like 3
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, kinkatx said:

I’ve definitely found if everyone can see you; you’re going to get more action. If you want to be an anon cumdump, bring a good blindfold and hop in a sling, get on a fuck bench or any comfortable surface, press your ass against a glory hole and if it’s a booth leave the door open. 

If you have a room, definitely hang out in there ass up with the door open a bit too. Some of the guys that have been watching you want privacy for a variety of reasons. I hate when tops close the door but have definitely gotten some solid action with this practice. 

I was at Club Houston for pride; had a video booth room with a queen bed that you could see at the end of a very long hallways of small rooms. At one point my legs were killing me from being against the Gloryhole so I got in my knees in my room with my blindfold on. Eventually two guys came in and took turns fucking me; then one climbed over me and they DP’d me until they both bred me. Wish they would have left the door open for that but definitely enjoyed being used like that! Nothing was actually said to me; they just talked to each other about me. 

I hadn't even thought of a blindfold!! It's ironic, because I used to have a lot of door ajar sessions at mine where I was blindfolded. Yesterday was my first time in a sling in years and it was towards the end of the day. I wanted to make sure my hole was well used, so i could take pretty much anything. Next Sunday (all being well), I'll do just that - hop in the sling once my hole has had a few cocks in it and pop on the blindfold. That in itself makes it sleazier. Thanks for the suggestion!!!

Yeah I avoid rooms with doors, but I suppose if it means a guy fucks and loads me I shouldn't discount it. Interesting idea of actually not being totally blatant, but teasing to attract others.  There's a room at the sauna which doesn't have a door, so I use that at times. 

On 12/30/2022 at 7:46 PM, Mtfujisx said:

I went to a bathhouse Place called the megaplex in providence ri many times and never had much luck finding anything more than a  few cocks to suck. 

But then a friend told me that I should go get a room there and be cleaned out and lubed up and he gave me a bottle of poppers and a small pipe and a little somethin somethin to put in it and told me to cruise around the place being very obvious that I want to get fucked and bred and said to not be shy and keep sniffing from the poppers bottle so everyone can see and head back to my room and lock the door and take a few puff puffs on the pipe to make sure that I'm crazy horny and have lost all my nervousness and inhibitions and then open the door and get face down ass up and put the poppers bottle under your nose and get lost in the intense slutty feeling and some horny guy will definitely come in and climb on top of you and get balls deep into your hole. 

83fe11923a5f4827a06b85d617e39845.13.jpg

I think that's great advice. 

I've been to that bath and they've got a room that backs up to the glory holes, has 2 (as I recall) GHs in it, one right by the bed so you can back right up to it. Never have to/get to see the face that belongs to the cock thats breeding you. 

• Piggy 2

I have visited a sauna a few times in the past week. I found that the area where I could easily get loads was gloryholes. Although I got pounded by the most number of guys in the darkroom, there were not too many loads. Sling was the worst actually. Maybe a blindfold would help. Usually I don't wait in a room with my ass up. It depends on where the room is located. 

• Piggy 1

14 hours ago, Asnlooking said:

I have visited a sauna a few times in the past week. I found that the area where I could easily get loads was gloryholes. Although I got pounded by the most number of guys in the darkroom, there were not too many loads. Sling was the worst actually. Maybe a blindfold would help. Usually I don't wait in a room with my ass up. It depends on where the room is located. 

I really like the idea of a blindfold in the sling, if only for the sleaze factor, so I'll definitely give it a go on Sunday. I have to say I don't see many guys being fucked in the slings at the local sauna. It happens, but there's much more action elsewhere. From experience, the loads I've had at this sauna are pretty much split between glory holes and darkroom. I do like looking back at the glory hole if I've been bred at one. There's always some cum that has dripped out, sitting on the bottom part of the hole. 

I love going to saunas after I have been loaded, making sure some cum leaks for everyone to see, from then its free for all, I can be tied to a sling, on my knees in public or dark rooms just taking loads. I love it when someone takes charge of me and moves me around as he please encouraging others to use my holes and fill me up with cum

• Like 1