What's The Sluttiest Thing To Do In A Sauna/Bathhouse?

VersGuyAnon

The Sluttiest Thing To Do In A Sauna/Bathhouse  

203 members have voted

1. 1. Especially if you're a bottom, what's the sluttiest thing to do in a sauna/bathhouse, to ensure you get fucked raw and loaded?

• Stay in the darkroom the entire time, preferably on your knees with your arse out ready for cocks
    • Stay backed onto a gloryhole the entire time, arse cheeks spread
    • Get on your knees in a public area (fuck bed, cinema, etc), arse in the air and stay there the entire time
    • Keep moving around to wherever you see group action and get your arse in the air
    • Ask anyone you encounter whose cock is hard to fuck you, irrespective who or where they are
    • Other (comment below)

This poll is closed to new votes

On 1/3/2023 at 7:12 AM, Asnlooking said:

I have visited a sauna a few times in the past week. I found that the area where I could easily get loads was gloryholes. Although I got pounded by the most number of guys in the darkroom, there were not too many loads. Sling was the worst actually. Maybe a blindfold would help. Usually I don't wait in a room with my ass up. It depends on where the room is located. 

I've managed to find my blindfold (it's actually one of those airline masks, which will still do the trick). Once I've been fucked a few times, I'll head to the sling room (there are two, but I'll use the one that has no door and lots of guys walk past), lube up and put the blindfold on then wait. I'll report back ;-). 

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, VersGuyAnon said:

Darkroom and out in the open both seem to be the go for today's trip to the sauna. Everything else also seems to be an option now, so I'll try them all out and play it by ear. 

Today's loud count target is 5 or more.  

Load count even 🙂

I'm debating whether to close the poll, or leave it open a bit longer. What do you reckon? Maybe close it at 150 guys? 

I have to say it surprises me the glory hole option isn't higher, but you horny sluts have spoken. I do genuinely look at the poll results each Sunday (and try to carry out the "guidance"), before I head off to the sauna for Naked Day, hoping to beat my record of raw cocks and loads in me. Last week was disappointing, but at least the one guy who fucked me also loaded me.  

On 12/30/2022 at 9:38 AM, kinkatx said:

The bath house in San Antonio has benches at a couple of it’s glory holes. I can either straddle them or lay on my back with my hole pressed against the glory hole. Probably taken over 100 loads that way in the last couple months and 5 guys have fisted me through the glory hole.

Two fists up! 🤗

• Piggy 3

6 minutes ago, Seawaguy said:

Two fists up! 🤗

Sadly the sauna I go to doesn't have benches you can lie on, where you can then get your arse against the hole. I remember going to one in Milan that had those, but in those days I wasn't as much of a slut as I am now. 

Morning all! 

It's back to the sauna for Naked Day today.

Based on the latest poll results, it looks like the darkroom is still number one, followed by getting out in the open and showing off my arse and cum hole at every possible opportunity, followed by directly asking guys with hard cocks to fuck me. Glory holes might still feature, especially considering last week's only fuck/load was through one. I'm definitely hoping for more luck today. Last week was an odd one. 

Wish me luck!  

I am new to the anonymous breeding experience and reallY like it. Last weekend I went to the local sauna. I headed for the darkroom/labyrinth and happily serviced the glory holes. I am usually more the sucker than the guy who enjoys getting fucked. 

This time, I lubed up and walked around naked. As I was sucking at the GH, I had my eyes closed and various men fondled my hole and some started to fuck me. In the past, I always wanted to see who it was and then decided if I want to play with them or not. 

This time I enjoyed the sensation of not knowing who it was. What is he fat or thin, old or young, hairy or not? I really love this feeling. After I had swallowed a big load, I walked around and ended up sucking a dick on the fuck bed. The guy was British and a wonderful coach. While I was sucking him, other men were touching my hole and some fucked me. The Brit encouraged me to be open minded and NOT to turn around to look and see who it was. He said the only thing that counts is if the dick feels good. I really loved his encouragement and motivation. 

I definitely need more men like that in my life. 

I spent about two hours doing this. I ended up with approximately five loads deep in my arsehole and swallowed approximately four. One guy even wanted to fuck me with a condom and I refuse him. In the past, I was always very careful and paranoid about them and not using rubbers, but now I do not want them to use condoms.

My arse had never felt so sloppy and slippery. It was great but also a bit strange as I farted cum for the first time. 

This newfound hobby of mine is a little bit worrying because it is so slutty but I somehow feel the need to do it again soon. I feel that the anonymous fucking/breeding situation is such a turn on and gives me the feeling of empowerment and liberation. 

I have read a few of the comments in the forum on “no loads refused”. It is making me very curious although I don’t think I am totally ready for this yet…

• Piggy 3

1 hour ago, Sckr4u said:

I am new to the anonymous breeding experience and reallY like it. Last weekend I went to the local sauna. I headed for the darkroom/labyrinth and happily serviced the glory holes. I am usually more the sucker than the guy who enjoys getting fucked. 

This time, I lubed up and walked around naked. As I was sucking at the GH, I had my eyes closed and various men fondled my hole and some started to fuck me. In the past, I always wanted to see who it was and then decided if I want to play with them or not. 

This time I enjoyed the sensation of not knowing who it was. What is he fat or thin, old or young, hairy or not? I really love this feeling. After I had swallowed a big load, I walked around and ended up sucking a dick on the fuck bed. The guy was British and a wonderful coach. While I was sucking him, other men were touching my hole and some fucked me. The Brit encouraged me to be open minded and NOT to turn around to look and see who it was. He said the only thing that counts is if the dick feels good. I really loved his encouragement and motivation. 

I spent about two hours doing this. I ended up with approximately five loads deep in my arsehole and swallowed approximately four. One guy even wanted to fuck me with a condom and I refuse him. In the past, I was always very careful and paranoid about them and not using rubbers, but now I do not want them to use condoms.

My arse had never felt so sloppy and slippery. It was great but also a bit strange as I farted cum for the first time. 

This newfound hobby of mine is a little bit worrying because it is so slutty but I somehow feel the need to do it again soon. I feel that the anonymous fucking/breeding situation is such a turn on and gives me the feeling of empowerment and liberation. 

I have read a few of the comments in the forum on “no loads refused”. It is making me very curious although I don’t think I am totally ready for this yet…

Excellent!!!! I could almost have written parts of this. If you're like me (and it sounds we're very similar), it won't be long before you're taking all loads. The fact you had 5 in your arse means you're definitely on the way. It really MUST have been nice and sloppy :-). 

2 hours ago, Sckr4u said:

Sounds like the perfect night at the sauna - keep going and keep taking those cocks and loads - it’s the best! 

• Like 1