EASTER BERLIN LEATHER FETISH WEEK

Countrybbaus

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/16/2023 at 11:20 AM, Papito said:

Hi to All, i am going, but i plan to attend SNAX, do someone know if it is confirmed for the night of saturday 8 - Sunday 9. I love that party

its confirmed in the lab web page. Any one going?

I'll be there this year: I'm not a great fan of the big circuit parties so I'll probably be hanging around the fringes at the more hardcore fetish-oriented events. I'm also there the week before to enjoy the city before the masses of tourists arrive.  

I'll be in Holland for a few days, then back to Berlin on the 4th through the 7th for the BioHazardMens party, then to Cologne for Stosszeit then back to Berlin for the afternoon/evening of the 9th.  I plan on getting a Gay place but all the party places appear to be unavailable now (except the Axel Hotel at > $240/night now).  From the 4th on I'll also try cruising in the Tiergarden area and of course Boiler Sauna and hopefully Tom's Bar.

Edited by fuckholedc