Gay men fem play

I’m not sure what to do here.  I’m masc appearing. Well hung and enjoy some dom sub play etc.  but I present as furry I shape daddy and really want to be turned into a silly sissy princess.

but that seems to be a very hetero world with mainly stright men being feminized by females.

im not straight at all or bi.  I’m gay I like men exclusively and want to play with other sub dom gay men.  But gay men are obsessed with masculinity.

its very frustrating they always want me to be a top daddy and I just want to be a little princess in my pink dress .

9B8C8626-CC23-45B5-9826-978F76CB19DF.jpeg

5BAC84D9-A434-4839-9BF1-7F17B9A2EBEF.jpeg

542DE43D-536D-449E-8324-D9974ED928BB.jpeg

4AF2C4CB-FBF1-42C1-BD61-4867EF941139.jpeg

• Like 3

Hey fellow Unicorn! I’m right there with ya and totally surprised to stumble across you on BZ. For me it’s all about getting in the headspace. Putting someone in it and watching them bloom is equally good. I will say that I go soft pretty fast when makeup, wigs, or women’s street clothes come out. But a man’s body in sexy lace panties, or bodysuits, or garters and stockings - that’s a game changer. I’m a switch. More sub but I do like taking on the dom role to bank some karma “doing unto others.” I’ve had some luck with bi guys and even some married straight guys but almost always can’t host. Also I can’t handle the pussy pics in their profiles. I’m strictly for meat and potatoes. Glass house gays are boring. We’ve all got kinks but mine are the most fun. 

• Like 1

...have come to love fem roleplay w a buddy.....esp if he asks me, or suggests trying out. there is a longer story, but the real real is i am so turned on to be w a guy who asks me to try a role for him.....partly i love pleasuring and pleasing my partners, and if I can play in his fantasy the intimacy is so much hotter deeper.

typing the first has me distracted playing w my nipples and rubbing my faggot hole.......will be back.

• 2 months later...