Tyler's Summer Job

NHeat

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/7/2023 at 4:24 PM, NHeat said:

My name is Tyler. I'm am a 20 year old gay college kid. Since I don't have a lot of money, I'm home for the summer in Texas. Not only do I not have to pay rent, but my uncle runs a construction business and as a favor to my dad, he's letting me work there to earn some cash. 

The problem is, I'm not exactly that useful on a construction site. I'm skinny and can barely lift a hammer. It's also hot as hell and I can't stand to be outside very long at a time. I don't exactly look the part of a construction worker either. I'm short, dirty blonde hair, diamond studs in my ears, and two  chains around my neck. My clothes are tight and leave little to the imagination.

But since my uncle promised me a job, he finds something for me to do: support the workers. You see, he hires a lot of these big, strong Mexican guys to come over the border for a few months. He says they're the best workers and they never complain about the heat. He pays them well and they stay in motels while the construction projects are going on.

My uncle told me that my job is to help these guys out. If they ask for something, I give it to them. This is a challenge because many of them don't speak English, but we find ways to communicate for things like food, water,  etc.

While the job is going okay, it's not that exciting. I spend a lot of my time in the air conditioned trailer while these guys work their asses off in the summer Texas heat.

After a couple of weeks, it seems like the guys are starting to get depressed. They are still working hard but something is wrong. My uncle notices too and instructs me to fix the problem. After all, keeping them happy is my job.

I notice Luis, one of the guys who speaks English decently, sitting alone in the trailer on a break. So I join him and start a conversation. It takes some prying, but I get him to admit what is bothering the guys: they are lonely. They're here working long days and not seeing their girlfriends and wives. 

But missing their faces isn't the real issue. When I suggest FaceTiming their women every day, Luis says that wouldn't solve the problem. Bottom line: these men are horny. They haven't had any sex since crossing the border, unless you count their hands.

Hmm. This challenge will be harder than finding them food and drinks. What am I supposed to do? Hire some hookers? That would be expensive and illegal. If only they were gay, I'd help them out myself. I have a thing for the strong masculine type. 

I text my college friend Hector about the problem. He's gay like me but also Hispanic. After beating around the bush, he comes out and says it: I should let them use me. Hector knows I'm always horny for cock, so why not? 

Hector tells me something I didn't know: in Mexican culture, it's not considered gay to fuck or be sucked by a man. Only the man taking the cock is considered gay.

Luis is still breaking alone in the trailer. It's time to test what Hector told me. I get down on my knees and climb under the table Luis is sitting at. He hasn't noticed because he is scrolling through his phone.

He nearly jumps out of his seat when my hands begin to massage his crotch. He quickly looks down and smiles with approval.

It takes mere seconds for his cock to grow rock hard. I am afraid his jeans are going to burst open. I gently unbutton and unzip his jeans. I am shocked when his massive meat springs out. No underwear! 

I put my face near his crotch and soak it all in. His cock is big and thick, attached to two meaty balls that are surely full of cum. He smells like a combination of testosterone and sweat.

Luis' hands reach under the table. One grabs his meat and the other pushes the back of my head toward it. I know what to do.

Since he only has a few minutes left in his break, there is no time to waste. I put my mouth around his cock head and begin sucking him down, inch by inch. He moans and says some things under his breath. I can't make it all out, but I hear "white whore" at some point. 

I bob my head up and down as his breathing and moaning pick up. He pushes my head all the way down on his cock. Then he lets out a roar as his cum begins splashing the back of my throat. I swallow every drop and continued to suck him until he goes soft and removes his hand from my head. 

He fastens his jeans, stands up, nods, and heads out the door. I smile and climb back to my feet. 

This story us very hot. Is this story fiction or non fiction? Either is fine but I'm just curious. 

• Like 1

On 1/8/2023 at 12:01 AM, NHeat said:

Part 2

It's noon, and I have the men's lunch order ready for them on the big table, just like every day. This is their hour to cool off in the trailer and get away from work.

The door opens and here they come. All eight of the sweaty Mexican men. Some are older, some are younger. All are in good shape and much bigger than me. 

For some reason, they're not making eye contact with me. Then Luis comes in, closes the trailer door, and locks it. That's a first.

"Luis, what's going on? Don't they want to eat lunch?" I ask, afraid I've upset them.

"No, they want you. I told them you were a white whore and what you did." Luis says.

"My job is to make you guys happy. I'm here for you," I respond.

Luis then says something in Spanish and the men jump into action. A couple of them approach me while the others start removing the food wrappers from the table.

The two who come over to me smile. They grab at my clothing and start taking it off. First my tight tank top. Then they pull off my sandals. Now they grab my shorts and yank them straight down and off, exposing my pink jock strap. I always wear a jock because it feels natural and I want to be ready in case a situation arises for action.

The men are talking about me in Spanish. I don't know what they're saying but I can tell it's about me.

Then the two men who undressed me lift me up. My scrawny frame is no challenge for them. They carry me over to the now bare table and lay me down on it.

I notice that while I was being undressed, some of the other men were taking off their clothes too. Just seconds after I feel the cold tabletop on my back, I am surrounded by cocks. Some are large, some are thick, some are both. They all have one thing in common: they're attached to balls that are loaded with cum. These men need relief and Luis told them I was going to give it to them.

"Get to work." Luis shouts from across the room. I open my mouth wide and a man shoves his meat right in. There's no easing in. No foreplay. I almost gag at first but I'm distracted as two men grab my hands and wrap them around their cocks. I start to jerk them off and their cocks grow in my hands.

If that isn't enough excitement, I feel more hands feeling my ass. It doesn't take long before a big Mexican finger is penetrating my hole. I moan around the massive cock lodged deep in my throat. 

Now I have two fingers in my ass, then three. They waste no time preparing me for their cocks.

My attention goes from my ass to my mouth as the man lets out a moan and blows his massive load down my throat. I don't even taste it because it's straight down into my stomach.

He then pulls out of my mouth and it only takes seconds for another cock to replace it. This one tastes like sour sweat. He wants to fuck my face and I let him.

Then I feel a hot splash on my chest. One of the guys I was jerking off blew his load all over me. The men prepping my hole reach up and scoop the cum off my chest, using it to now lube my hole and I assume their cocks. 

As I continue to get face fucked and jerk off more cocks, I feel my legs raise up in the air. Then I can feel the heat and pressure of a large cockhead at my hole.

I can't help but gasp as the cock enters me with force. These men know what they're doing. I get distracted again as the man fucking my face starts to shoot his load in my mouth. I can taste this one before I swallow it. Just in time for another cock to take its place in my mouth. 

As another hand job recipient shoots his seed on my body, the cock in my ass bottoms out. I can feel his big meaty nutsack against my smooth boy skin. He's pumping away at my hole like it's the last one he'll ever fuck. I realize there is a line behind him waiting for their turns so he needs to hurry.

As I continue to suck and jerk off cocks, I feel the big one inside me pulse and shutter. The man empties his load deep inside me and is rushed off by the others. Before I can relax my ass, another big Mexican cock slides right inside. This one is much less painful but just as big, if not larger.

As another man shoots his load in my throat and pulls away, another cock replaces it. But this man looks familiar. He's the one who fucked my ass first. He's ready to be cleaned off, so that's  what I do. I can taste the combination of his seed and my ass. Mmmm.

Soon, another load is dumped in my guts and that man pulls out. I am losing count of how many loads I've taken. Then I hear a familiar voice yell, "Stop!"

It's Luis. He approaches the table and smiles. "My turn," is all he says.

Some of the men help me sit up and reposition me so my stomach is down on the now cum-drenched table and  my ass hangs in the air.

In this new position, I'm surprised to see  the other men are pulling their pants back up and grabbing their lunch. This will be their entertainment. A couple even grab their phones and are clearly filming me.

I know from earlier that Luis has a massive cock. He's got to have the biggest one here, which explains why he's basically in charge.

With no need for lube, Luis lines his cockhead with my hole, then grabs my hips. He swiftly yanks my hips and drives his monster cock inside me. I can't help but let out a squeal. The men cheer as I do. I've never felt this full of cock in my life.

Luis stars pumping away at my ass. He's calling me a white whore and then all the men start to cheer it. "White whore! White whore!"

I try to take it all in but my main concern is not breaking in half. It seems like he will never finish. This isn't just him fucking me for pleasure. He's showing his dominance to the others and they are loving it.

Finally, Luis grabs my hips again and pulls me in as far as I can go. My cock is clearly in my guts at this point. Then he lets out an animal like growl and shoots his load inside me. I can actually feel the sperm filling my insides. 

He leans forward and lays on top of me with his cock still plugged in my hole. He holds up my head and places his on top. He says something in Spanish and one of the guys comes close to takes a photo with his phone. 

"Smile!" is all Luis says to me. I do as I'm told and pose like an animal that's been hunted.

Luis pulls out of me and a gush of cum seeps out of my hole and onto the table. He grabs my head and moves it down to the table, my face eye to eye with the cum pile. I lap up the pile of jizz like a dog and the men cheer again.

The lunch hour is almost over, so the men finish their meals and head back outside. I'm left with a sore mouth, sore ass, and lots of cleaning to do.

A very 🔥 story well told, a total trip.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...