2023 load count

Anoncumdump4

14 hours ago, Hole4u2fuck said:

Just got number 8 so far. I’m usually good for 2-3 a week but I just haven’t been in the mood as much.  On the other hand I’ve been stretching out my hole and setting up my first fist soon. 

So later last night I was still horned as hell and went to the abs. I wasn’t busy because if the snow but the guys there were extra horned which is why I went lol. Jerked one guy off, blew another and took another load in my ass from some dude that fucked me over the summer at the park and ride. Perfect timing too as soon as we finished the management came in to say they’re closing early. Sat in that gooey goodness the whole ride home. 

Well, I just last 500 loads in my ass since Jan 1, 2023. That’s pretty on par for me in 2 months, but I’m really over freezing weather and not being able to get this hungry cumdump ass out cruising - taking random raw cocks and gritting loaded up all over the park !! Let’s go spring!! All us slutty cumdump boys are CUMgry af!:) 

5 hours ago, Slutboyseattle said:

Well, I just last 500 loads in my ass since Jan 1, 2023. That’s pretty on par for me in 2 months, but I’m really over freezing weather and not being able to get this hungry cumdump ass out cruising - taking random raw cocks and gritting loaded up all over the park !! Let’s go spring!! All us slutty cumdump boys are CUMgry af!:) 

Your maths might be a bit dodgy

500 loads in 58 days (January and February) is over 8 a day..

Every day.

I think you've over calculated (nice as 8 a day sounds)

47 minutes ago, 1hornyjohn said:

Every day.

Translated: You call BS.

Edited by CumdumpDad

4 hours ago, Bttml00king said:

I lost counts but wish I could have many more loads.

I know it is off topic - How do you keep track of your load count? Any tracker app you would recommend? 

I write it down in a little black book after a sauna visit and update the YTD figures (fucks & loads) 🙂

• Like 1

7 hours ago, 1hornyjohn said:

Every day.

Nope:) That’s that’s the number:) and yeah it’s like 8 a day average , but it’s really like a few a day here, a few a day here and 35 at the bathhouse or party or 2  on Saturday . 

On 1/9/2023 at 3:56 PM, NudistBBBLK said:

God this site can be so damn lame with guys just straight up lying and making shit up. You must think we are stupid to believe that in 8 days you have been fucked by 271 men? Another guy has 144? Give us a damn break with this. 

I get a little embellishment happens but cut the crap with this wild stories that are CLEARLY not true. I really wish guys would stop thinking they are putting one over us 

I quite agree with you that guys lie like hell about how many loads they've taken. I think what happens is that they start fantasising about their limited experiences, get super aroused in the process, then tell themselves what it would be like to have as many guys as they would like, then it's easy to believe that they've had as many loads as they've stated. By telling the story as often as they fantasize, it easily becomes their reality. 

In the heat of the moment, I've taken several loads, but would never exaggerate how many I've actually taken.