2023 load count

Anoncumdump4

Right now partner and I are at Reagan airport to head home from an amazing time at MAL. Happy to say that my load count so far this year is 38. Prior to flying down to DC my count was 12 and over 3 days I took in 26 loads.  My bf was more successful and he said his number is probably around 51. He had more busy time at MAL while I decided to spend half day Sunday visiting a couple friends who live in the area.

so far I am happy with the way 2023 Is shaping up fuck wise. 

21 hours ago, NudistBBBLK said:

Right now partner and I are at Reagan airport to head home from an amazing time at MAL. Happy to say that my load count so far this year is 38. Prior to flying down to DC my count was 12 and over 3 days I took in 26 loads.  My bf was more successful and he said his number is probably around 51. He had more busy time at MAL while I decided to spend half day Sunday visiting a couple friends who live in the area.

so far I am happy with the way 2023 Is shaping up fuck wise. 

You guys sound like perfect couple!  Hope many years of load taking for the two of you together! Cheers! 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, DCWildBtm said:

You guys sound like perfect couple!  Hope many years of load taking for the two of you together! Cheers! 

We’ve been together now 7.5 years. I thought it was 5 but he corrected me.

I will say I am an extremely lucky man to have him. For a long time I believed I would be forever single as I don’t think I would find a guy who is open to a relationship like ours. We are both bottoms & when we became serious we had an open and honest conversation about being open. Neither one of us has a jealous bone in our body so I am completely fine with him hooking up with others as I don’t feel threatened or fear he will leave me. In fact just last night he invited a mutual top friend of ours over to play. I wasn’t interested in play as I was tired but two of them were having fun upstairs while I watched tv. That was perfectly fine with me and I was just happy he was having fun. No jealously on my part 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/9/2023 at 8:55 AM, ng15du said:

223 just on NYE? I don't see how the math works on that.  If you include the entire 24 hours of NYE, that averages to a new guy every 6.5 minutes for a full day.  That's not sustainable.  Either you're drastically exaggerating or you need to teach us how to get that many guys lined up.

So just to clarify I’m a true cumdump and when I set up my NYE party it was in the making for 2ish months so I had guys lined up from when I checked in to when I left and had a gangbnaged set up for New Year’s Day. Also quite a lot of guys will pump 2or more loads in less then a min or so and in a gangbnaged most the time guys will go for multiple rounds in like a rotation lol I have trips planed all over US this year and hope to take over 10k loads by year end. Also I’ve bin a cumdump now for about 5 years and have a lot of repeat customers when I get to whatever town I’m in at the time. 

• Piggy 1

7 hours ago, Anoncumdump4 said:

So just to clarify I’m a true cumdump and when I set up my NYE party it was in the making for 2ish months so I had guys lined up from when I checked in to when I left and had a gangbnaged set up for New Year’s Day. Also quite a lot of guys will pump 2or more loads in less then a min or so and in a gangbnaged most the time guys will go for multiple rounds in like a rotation lol I have trips planed all over US this year and hope to take over 10k loads by year end. Also I’ve bin a cumdump now for about 5 years and have a lot of repeat customers when I get to whatever town I’m in at the time. 

Cool story, bro. You mist really think us for a fool 

5 hours ago, NudistBBBLK said:

Cool story, bro. You mist really think us for a fool 

No kidding.  I can't believe he doubled-down on that lie.  He's delusional if he thinks anyone is going to believe it.  It would've made more sense for him to just not reply and let the thread get buried.  I wonder if his name is George Santos LOL

Just found this thread, having posted elsewhere. 

Loads taken YTD = 7  

Loads given YTD = 2

I have no interest in increasing the loads given count, but I seriously want loads taken to increase dramatically!  

I might try and door ajar session in a hotel somewhere sometime

• Like 1