2023 load count

Anoncumdump4

How are you guys even counting lol

And I'm very active but some of these seem outlandish? Or do they? I Dunno.

My boyfriend at the start of the year was very productive - we didn't see each other every day but he'd usually nut a couple of times when we were intimate. Did he put 50 in me maybe??? Not much more. Under 100.

We split up and I've been seeing some other guys, does sex with condoms count? I've been railed non stop (not from strangers) for the last month but mostly protected. Have had 6 loads this week. Would be a turn on to document my degradation.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

On 5/24/2023 at 8:01 PM, max2001 said:

How are you guys even counting lol

And I'm very active but some of these seem outlandish? Or do they? I Dunno.

My boyfriend at the start of the year was very productive - we didn't see each other every day but he'd usually nut a couple of times when we were intimate. Did he put 50 in me maybe??? Not much more. Under 100.

We split up and I've been seeing some other guys, does sex with condoms count? I've been railed non stop (not from strangers) for the last month but mostly protected. Have had 6 loads this week. Would be a turn on to document my degradation.

Keep a diary write in it every load and a note if you’d take that cock again.  I dated a guy about 10 years ago that was working on his 10th notebook

I go to Vegas once or twice a month where I am used in a gangbang set up by a couple black guys I know.  I also visit the adult theaters when I'm out. 

I don't really keep track since it's difficult when guys are cumming/ going while you're getting fucked/ used but I would say it's safe to reason the number is somewhere over 60 in the last 5 months. .. but also, some guys were just blowjobs so that only applies to loads received,  not actual fucking. 

Not something I've ever kept track of but I admire the recordkeeping.

During my "student discount years" (18-25) I probably got an average of 20 cocks a week at the bathhouse. At around 22 some of those started to be bareback. By 25 I had ditched condoms altogether but was starting to move slowly away from maximum load count after the novelty of having nut running down my legs after a night in the sling wore off. Today I'm happy to be bred, but equally happy to suck for 8 hours and still get no nut (it meant I got to keep going!). And have a few precious fuckbuds who slide in and stay in all night - sometimes it's hard to tell whether a round of cockspasms was depositing piss or cum in the sewer.

I guess the number for 2023 is relatively low by the standards of my youth but high enough that I'd divide it by 5 if I was telling my doctor about the last 5 months.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was keeping a tally every week, but I've just realised that I've missed a few weeks. 

Load counts haven't been anything major, although I'm hoping that might change today. I'm expecting the sauna to be busy. A definite minimum load count YTD is 41, but I know it's slightly higher. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, VersGuyAnon said:

I was keeping a tally every week, but I've just realised that I've missed a few weeks. 

Load counts haven't been anything major, although I'm hoping that might change today. I'm expecting the sauna to be busy. A definite minimum load count YTD is 41, but I know it's slightly higher. 

Add 3 from today, so 44 😉

• Piggy 2