Seeking a fisting trainer

PopperMeUp79

I never expected to ask for this. I always thought “I’ll never get fisted.” But last summer I had a hookup in Ptown who unexpectedly introduced me to fisting. He started stretching my hole by adding fingers — we hadn’t agreed to fisting, but once he started and I realized what was happening, I wanted to keep going. He was massaging and stretching my hole using both hands (which felt amazing) as he alternatively slipped in and out. He never got his full hand (got to the knuckles but no further) but what I experienced was amazing. Since then I’ve been fascinated and craving the experience.  Thought I had someone to train me in FLL but he flaked. I am looking for someone to train my hole. I’m excited and ready to surrender my hole to someone’s fist, but haven’t found a real fisting top to really train me. 

How / where do I find a real fisting trainer?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PopperMeUp79 said:

How / where do I find a real fisting trainer?

I would suggest you join Asspig, the hook up site for fisting.  Explain just what you are looking for in your profile.  Be open to a man who may think of himself as vers or bottom-- some of the best fisting tops are men who take a hand themselves.   If you possibly can, you want the same person to keep working your hole until you are open.  The right man will go slow and ask for feedback as he works on you (too fast, pull back for a moment, I need a break.)  It may not happen the first, second or third time--everyone is different.  You can help by finding a graduated set of butt plugs to play with on your own.  

• Piggy 2