The Vessel

17 hours ago, BBArchangel said:

Great story! really intense and imaginative . I'd love to see at least one following chapter in which he seduces the man in the gold mask.

I’m torn. I agree it would be great to follow the journey. But the short story is so perfect with a brilliant ending in its current state that an extension might dilute its power and intensity. Sometimes, less is more. That said, on balance, I’d happily read further chapters…

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
On 1/21/2023 at 9:59 AM, leatherpunk16 said:

God.

Damn.

But the ending made me LOL. A flight attendant??? Very out of left field, but definitely sets up how he's going to accomplish his mission. 

All right. Keep up this intensity and we will have a very dark and entertaining adventure. 

Watch the docu-drama "And the Band Played On".  The Flight Attendant thing is probably a reference to one of the characters in that movie.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
On 1/20/2023 at 3:47 PM, Spermpig said:

“IT IS TIME!” the Incubus bellowed.   “WITH THIS SEED YOU BECOME THE VESSEL!”

And with that, the demon cock erupted inside me.  Scalding hot semen pulsed from that massive head, flooding into me.  It burned with a pleasure-pain that caused my body to buck and shake uncontrollably.  I contorted and writhed with full body orgasms as volumes of poisonous demon seed poured into me, filling me- searing my viscera.  I could feel his molten jism actually rising like gorge in my throat.  The salty, sulfurous, metallic taste making me gag.

@Spermpig WHAT AN AMAZING STORY .... 

beautifully told - step by step - that one can totally relate , imagine to be the "sacrifice" on that alter, receiving the gift .... 

nothing more wonderful than to surrender to a true top who will verbally connect and will tell you that you will become his vessel, to share his gift with others ... 

YOUR CHAPTER is a perfect story in itself BUT equally a delicious introduction for soooo much more to come ... to hear the journey of the VESSEL sharing HIS poisonous demon seed with many on his path ... may it be as a flight attendant or hitchhiker ... 

THUMB UP from all  who agree with me that we should encourage @spermpig to continue this story 🙂