Daddy fuck

Bokkierob

I put an ad up on double list looking for another Daddy to come over and breed my boy, Drew with me. I got 3 replies and one was only 10 minutes away. He said he was a big guy and hadn’t nutted in days and was horny as hell. I gave him our address and he came right over. He wasn’t lying, he was a massive dude, easily 6ft 4in, big chest, belly and ass and a nice bulge in his jeans. Drew is only 5ft 5in. Drew was naked and I told,d the dude that I’d already fucked Drew so his ass was open, lubed and ready. As Drew kneeled on the couch, the dude stripped and I got a look at his cock, thick, veined, big foreskin and fully erect. He asked me if he should wear a rubber but I reminded him that he was to breed and seed Drew. He was well happy at that. He walked over to Drew, pressed his cock on Drew’s hole and went balls deep in 2 or 3 thrusts. He looked like a giant fuckin my boy. I knelt behind him, spread his ass cheeks and shoved my tongue up his asshole, Man he smelled good and tasted better. I ate his ass all the time he was fucking Drew until he shot his load. He pulled out and I buried my face in Drew’s seeded ass and licked up the cum leaking from his hole.  I mounted Drew and fucked my load into him. This turned in to an all-night session. The guy stayed and later Drew and I both sucked his cock. Drew was licking his balls as he shot his second load in my mouth. It was a big thick load - impressive considering most of his sperm was in Drew’s asshole. He’s definitely a regular fuck buddy from now.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 7
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bokkierob said:

Hell, I'm one lucky Daddy. I got a 23 yo boy's ass and mouth always ready for breeding and feeding!

Nice bro. I have a twink couple of that age that COMPLETELY gave themselves to me and now I am their “daddy”. Breed them at least once or twice a week. They are cock and cum hungry. One smooth and one hairy. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, alphapoz said:

Nice bro. I have a twink couple of that age that COMPLETELY gave themselves to me and now I am their “daddy”. Breed them at least once or twice a week. They are cock and cum hungry. One smooth and one hairy. 

Fukkin hot man. Spoiled for choice. Do have a favorite to breed?

1 minute ago, alphapoz said:

You name it. Priest and altar boys, coach, Boy Scouts, mechanic, prison…their favorite is just plain old dad and their sons. 

Fuck yeah, dad n son is the best. When I'm fukkin Drew I shoot my load almost immediately when he calls me Daddy.