Car head is fun!

coastalbender

3 hours ago, Warmnsalty said:

Love giving car head, I prefer giving no recip head so sucking a guy off in a car is perfect. As long as he cums quick, going down on a guy in a car isn't a great place for a long drawn out bj. 🙂

If we're going to be on the road for a long time I like to start as soon as we go.Sometimes I'll just rest my head in his lap with his cock in my mouth.No sucking or bobbing.

This pig craves givin head.   It just finds sometimes that with car head there is just so much jockeying and contortioning in a confined space so the pig can get the pigthroat into accommodatingly deep position to serve an slather n suk n throat the Cox the way they absolutely need and deserve to be sukd n treated n drained an worshiped that in the end no one enjoys it much

but this poppercokpig suks Cox whereever n whenever there is need. 
as long as the Coxfeeders are happy

There's a cruising spot near where I live.  It's a parking area near the water where there's always plenty of guys parked and looking.  Most are older bottoms who I'd rather not suck so I usually go there to get sucked off.  Today I backed in next to a 4 door truck and after a few minutes the guy opened the back door and gave me a glimpse.  He was a younger, good looking guy who had his pants down and was stroking a good sized cock.  So I went over, hopped in his back seat, knelt on the floor and stated sucking his beautiful cock.  He liked it slow and wet and was very verbal as I sucked and slurped.  When he was close he stroked his cock and when ready to blast I wrapped my mouth around his cock and sucked a nice load out of him.  I left with an aching cock but the taste of his cum in my mouth.  I would rather have it this way any day!