My first attempt at writing. I hope people enjoy

PART 1:

I'm Jason average white 33 yo man who takes our for fun football league too seriously. I've been playing on this one team for about 5 years now and we are decent enough. Our team has one gay guy on our team, His name is Jackson. Tall, hairy and firmly in the muscle bear category. All out girlfriends and wives say if he was straight he would have had every one of them, so we were kind of glad he stuck to the men. He's pretty aggressive in the field but it's well known that he is the receiver in his relationship. One day after a particularly hard loss we are trying to figure out what happened.

"Jackson what the fuck happened out there, you werent stopping shit from getting past you" I yelled

"I know my head wasn't in it today, I won't let it happen again" he replied looking like a wounded puppy. I calmed down at my teammates clear state of hurt.

"What's up man this isn't like you?"

"Brandon left me for some college twink"

"OH shit. Well fuck him then. You just need to have a good night out and by this time next week you'll completely forget who Brennan was"

"Brandon"

"He doesn't matter, the team will take you to your favorite bar and we'll get you laid. The hottest guys won't be able to keep their hands off you"

He perks up a bit at that idea "thanks guys" he finishes packing his gear and heads out.

"What the fuck man" the team captain said "we aren't going to a fucking gay bar. Having him on the team is one thing but going out with him is too much" the entire team nodded in agreement.

"Well if you want him playing better we have to do something" I answered, silent stares from my team, "fine, I'll do it myself"

That Friday night I kissed my wife goodnight as i was going to crash a Jackson's house since it was closser to the bar. I dressed up in a black button down and jeans so I was a bit surprised when he answered his door in skin tight jeans, a wife beater with some black leather underneath.

He looked me up and down for a min then said "Yeah you're going to stick out dressed like that come in I'll get you some gear" Gear? What does he mean by gear? 

I followed him inside to his bed room and he throws a bunch of leather on the bed and "try this on and we'll go from there" I hesitated for a min "I've seen you ass naked ever week for the last 5 years hurry up already" I turn my back to him and slowly put on his leather which fits pretty well and the smell and feel gets me hard right a way. Confused at the pleasure I'm getting I check myself out in the mirror. I'm dressed in leather pants tall leather boots and a leather vest. All black with bits of red pipping all over it.

"Perfect" he exclaimed at my clearly uncomfortable face. "Let's go now"

He lived about 10min walk from the bar so we walk over. We get to the bar and walk in the dark entrance.

"Can I have a bag for our clothes" he asks coat check. As he straps of the wife beater and jeans. We throw that and a shirt I wore to cover up a bit while we walked over in the bag and pay to store it. I now got to see his actual outfit. It was simple. Just a harness, a jock strap and boots, all with yellow pipping similar to my red. "I usually wear rubber for what I want to do tonight but I got a last minute desire for leather"

He enter the bar and I follow behind him. The bar was dimly lit and smelled of sweat. The bar proper was at the front with some seating around it and near by, at the far end of the room was a more open area with a smaller bar and some small standing tables. I think the back area might double as a dance floor on different night but tonight it just had people standing and talking or so I thought. Jackson was right, if I had worn my clothes I would have stuck out like a sore thumb everyone was wearing leather rubber or neoprene I stare at the decent size crowd and I have no idea what I've gotten myself into.

We go to the bar and order drinks we spend most of the night chatting and I try to be his wing man but I think I was causing more harm than good. I thought the entire night was a bust until we came back from the bathroom with the biggest grin on his face and the closer I get I notice he's wet too now.

"What happened to you?"

"Quik bj then the guy rewarded me with a quick golden shower" stunned I changed the subject. I didn't know how to handle all this new information about him being kinky.

"I was expecting you to have invited some gay friends too to help with things I didn't know too much about"

"Yeah all my gay friends were more Brandon's than mine so when he dumped me, they did too. I take it no one else from the team wanted to go to a fag bar."

"Hey!!!! just because they weren't comfortable coming to a gay bar doesn't mean we use those kind of words when you aren't there"

"I know. It's my word I chose because I like being a fag not because I thought you used it"

"OH why would you use fag then?"

"Because I am one"

"Why because you're gay?"

"No it's because I'm a fag"

"What does that mean?"

"I'll teach you over time"

For the next few hours Jackson chats with some guys as I stay awkwardly by the bar. Jackson comes back to me after chatting with some buff hairy guy in a fancy hat.

"I think that's it for the night, thanks for coming with me" he said. we got our clothes and started walking home

"I'm just glad you had a good time, was it just the one guy in the bathroom?" 

"Yeah" too bad the buff guy at the end seemed interested in you"

"he is, but that's a more long term thing. I told him I wanted to wait a bit longer before pursuing what he wanted"

Getting to his house I go to his room to leave his leather in there. I struggle getting the tight pants off because of the alcohol but he helps me balance myself and I get them off without killing me.

"Am I just on the couch?"

"Nah you can have the bed ill have the couch" I lay down naked on his bed and start to doze off a bit when I feel a light touch on my thigh

"Hey what are you doing" I asked

"Thanking you properly for being there for me" he start to massage my thighs a bit and it feels really good so I don't protest any more. And then I feel something wet and warm on my abdomen I look down and seem him kissing and licking me.

"Wow dude I'm not gay" I try to push him off me but he is bigger than me and seems less drunk than I am.

"Don't worry dude, just enjoy yourself" he keeps going and brings his kisses lower and lower until he's licking my shaft it's all feeling good and I'm thinking the is the best feeling I have had in a while then he put my cock in his mouth. I have to agree with the say gay men give better head. This was possibly the best blow job I have ever had in my life I was on cloud nine but my drunk head kept going back to our conversation about him being a gmfag earlier

"What did you mean earlier by teach me  about being a fag" he doubled his efforts and embarrassingly quickly I finish in his mouth. 

In the haze of my climax and the alcohol I don't hear what he says but I feel a ring go around my softening cock and a cold piece of plastic cover it and I fall asleep as he clicks the lock closed "good night my new favorite cock" and he takes a picture.

Edited by cummypup
Added tags
  • Like 21
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 9

You said: 

"he starts to massage my thighs a bit and it feels really good so I don't protest any more. And then I feel something wet and warm on my abdomen I look down and seem him kissing and licking me."

If I didn't see him sleeping on my bed, I'd have suspected you were my guy writing anonymously a story about me and him adding some gay bar and alcohol stuff, so that I couldn't have any clue to recognize him.

That "kisses and tongue" approach was very very similar, but it was mutual and with no alcohol around.

He was straight... ONCE. 

• Like 1

Thanks for the comments so far I hope this one is as well received as the first.

Part 2

Waking up was an experience. The hangover should not have been so bad but I guess I can't take alcohol like I used to. I stumbled out of Jackson's bed and made my way to the bathroom for a quick piss. I'm standing over the toilet when I realize my cock is encased in plastic. I start grabbing at it trying to pull it off but every way I tug at it it hurts too much to keep pulling. There's a knock at the door. "How's my favorite cock doing?" Jackson asked.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO ME?"

"You asked what it meant me being a fag so I'm teaching you. Rule 1 you don't get to decide when you cum, if you cum at all"

"I wanted you to tell me not force my cock in to a hunk of plastic"

"I didn't have to do any forcing it slid right in after you came"

"After what??"

"OH I blew you and you went soft right away it was easy" I'm staring at the cage it's about 2 inches long which surprises me since my cock is usually about 4 inches soft and 8 inches long (I know everyone says 8 but I measured it myself it's 😎

"Just take it off"

"How about no?"

"Dude I'm not gay and I have a wife and you know her history with gay men, just take it off"

"Well if you don't want her thinking your gay make sure she doesn't notice, I'll cook breakfast"

He goes down stairs while I throw clothes on. I'm down stairs about 5 min later and he's just standing in the kitchen like he was waiting for me. When I sit by his island he starts cooking showing me how he usually does things. It's kind of neat learning from. A professional chef but I'm still annoyed about how things are going. I can't hurt him since we need him on the team but man I want to punch his face. We eat and I head home not wanting my wife to worry about me taking too long.

I get home and Linda is doing some gardening. Her son Sean is fixing the back porch. Linda is 55 (what I like them old) and about 23 years ago after giving birth to her son, her husband left her for another man. She doesn't have any thing against gays but I can't imagine what she would do if she found out about the cage. Sean is around my age so we try to treat eachother like friends but I know he hates the idea of his mom being married to me so it's tense at best there. I walk in the back yard and kiss Linda hello.

"What did you guys get up to last night" she asked.

"I awkwardly stood at the bar and he blew a guy in the bathroom I think. I'm kind of hungover still so I'm going to go inside and hydrate, you two want anything"

"Man you're the straightest man I've ever met, I'm so surprised you even went to the bar, I'll take a bottle of water thank you honey" she said

"Beer for me please" Sean shouted.

I grab a beer and 2 bottles of water. I hand one to my wife and I hand Sean his beer he pauses looks me up and down then smirks. How does he know, he can't know. I open my bottle and down it. "What did you two do"

Linda looks at Sean "Yeah you can tell him" he says

"Sean came out to me" she said hesitantly.

"Congradulations, I'm glad you can be happy" I replied.

"I am too, I get to do things I've always wanted to do" he said with a wink.

"I'm gonna head up stairs for a bit, tey to sleep this off a bit" I said after a slight silence. Going up stairs I take a nap and try to figure out how I'm going to hide th cage.

I manage the next few days with out her noticing anything but Wednesday comes and I head to my foot ball game.

I get there early so I can change with out any of the guys noticing but when I get there Jackson is there too.

"What the fuck do you want"

"To see how you're doing"

"I'm pissed off all the time and horny like you wouldn't believe so I'm doing shitty. Luckily Linda hasn't noticed but I think Sean knows which is fucking great because apparently he's a fag now too." He perked up to that last piece of info.

"That interesting, I can help you out with some of that at least" he pulls out a small key.

"Give it to me"

"Ah ah ah. You have more lessons to learn."

"And what would that be"

"Lesson 2 a fag has to give something greater than what he is asking for if he ever dares ask for anything"

"I'll give you anything just please unlock me"

"Let me blow you again"

"Fine just do it now" I strip naked faster than you can imagine and he unlocks me. " Thank god" He pushes me on the bench in the locker room and his mouth is on my cock before I can react. "Wow man I just said that so you would let me..." I trailed off. This is the best fcuking blow job of my life. He's licking my shaft sucking in way I've never experienced before and in a matter of seconds I cum "Wow that was embarrassing" I'm a but dizzy from the quick blood flow. "Thanks man that was actually great" I was celebrating too soon because he has the cage back on me again I look at in in horror as I also realize this one is smaller maybe 1.5 inches."What the fuck man you said you would unlock me"

"Rule 3 the cock should be as small as possible. And I didn't unlock to leave you that way. A blow job is only worth more than your climax not you actually being unlocked." He forces me to my feet as he tells me "And for clarification it's only worth a climax because you learning the rules and I'm a fag. Otherwise that wouldn't have happened." He pushes me to the bathroom. I'm not a small man but I'm a twink compared to him so my resistance is pointless.

"What are you doing?" I'm now naked in a stall.

"You'll figure it out" he replies as I hear the team start to enter the change room. How will I get to my clothes with out any one seeing my cock like this? FUCK

• Like 9
  • Piggy 6

In about 20 days I'll be hitting my 1 year anniversary of locking up. So I'm getting really horny and writing these seem to help curve my desires when I can't get bred

Part 3

I'm standing in the stall and I hear the team all pile in. I can't leave because in maked but if intake too long they are going to start asking questions

"You doing ok in there man" one of them asks.

"Yeah something I ate" I replied.

I decide to just wait until they leave.

When I hear silence I rush out and throw my gear on and head out to the field. I take a beating on the field. I'm really off my game because of this cage, but I make it through. No one questions anything just chalking it up to the food poisoning i eluded to, but I have to figure this out or people will realise something is up.

The next I start going to the gym in the morning so I have an excuse to not change in front of Linda while she's. I get there and the man that Jackson was talking to at the gay bar, with the fancy hat, also seems to go here. We are in the change room and I catch a glimpse of him checking me out. Great this is what I need. Another gay man in my life. He is older maybe mid 50s very well built, similar to Jackson. He is pretty hairy and all he seems to wear while working out is a singlet. He walks over to me and I can smell him right away, sweat, a bit of leather and something that smells vaguely familiar and conforting that i can't quite figure out.

"Your that good friend Jackson was telling me about." It was a statement not a question. The smell is strange and I can't think straight.

"Yes Sir." I said Sir just to be polite, I think at least. 

"He's a good man, and surrounds himself with good people it seems" he steps closer almost touching me "I'm Nathan but most people call me Sir Nate or just Sir"

"I'm Jason, Sir" just being around him makes me want to do what he says. He starts taking off his singlet so it's just around his waist and legs now, seeing his fully exposed torso I can see all his chest hair and he has a pretty cool tattoo on his left pec. He sees me staring at it. 

"He told me he's teaching you some rules, when your done with those you'll known what this means" I look away. 

"I've seen enough medical shows to know the biohazard symbol" looking back at him is see thensinglet is off completely now. Looking him up and down I notice for the first time what he's packing and I hope he's hard right now because if he gets any bigger he's going to hurt someone.

"But do you know what it means?" I say nothing, partly because i dont know what he means partly because i just want to see his cock. "Didn't think so. It's always gutsy choosing a straight guy to be your 'rock' after a break up, but I think you'll be good for him." He definitely meant something else but with how my head is I really can't concentrate. He strips naked and his monster just flops forward and sags down. He is not hard. I look up and see him watching me. I change into my work out clothes and run to work out.

The work out clears my head, and I go home. Linda is already at work and I'm surprised to find Sean watching TV in the living room.

"Hey man, how's it going?" I answered casually.

"Better than you I suspect" I freeze. I haven't seen him since that first day so I forgot he was looking at me weird.

"What do you mean?"

"I just came out to my mom but I have hooking up with men for a while. I've seen a lock fag before"

"I'm not a fag, he put it on me in my sleep and I can't get it off" he stands up from the couch, and he walks over to me. This is the first time I really got a scope for his size, I'm intimidated for some reason, hes never made me feel like this before. This cage is really fucking with me. I'm not a small man and yet all these men seem to put me in my place.

"The only reason I'll let this fly is after talking to my dad yesterday for the first I think I understand how hard it is to be gay and be married to a woman."

"I'm not gay, I promise you, if i could i would take it off."

"I don't care just tell her soon, the longer you wait the more it hurts. My Dad is a lawyer if your a good boy I'll get him to help you with the divorce"

"You really think your Dad would do... wait no I'm not gay I love your Mom"

Why would his dad help me out he doesntn know me. He doesn't say anything. He puts his shoes on and leaves. I guess he was only here to call me out, great another person hounding me.

I go another 2 days with out any major incidents I still see Sir Nate at the gym every day as he leaves. As the weekend approaches I get a text from an unknown number.

*Hello Jason. This is Sir Nate. I got your number from Jackson.*

Why did he want to text me. Another text comes in.

*I know your wondering why I'm messaging you. I think I can help you with your cage issue.*

Oh great Jackson told him. Another text.

*start coming to the gym an hour and a half earlier I'll give you physical training and with a few other steps I think you'll have it off in no time*

Finally a break.

The next day. I'm at the gym at fuck in the morning. I go into the change room and he's waiting for me.

"Good morning Sir." I say with a spring in my step.

"Good morning" he throws a piece of fabric at me. "Rule 4 a fag doesn't get to choose what he wears, If anything"

"What? I thought you were helping me get the cage off not encouraging him" I look at what he threw me. It's a singlet. The legs don't go down very far but the neck and arm holes do  great. I look at him with confusion.

"I am helping you. He says that he will take it off when you know alll his rules and he's asked me to start telling you some of the rules." He walks over to me and the smell is back, just with out the sweat. "So you will wear singlets at the gym from here on out no exceptions to satisfy rule 4 and if you're with me every morning I can help you with rule 5."

"And what is rules 5."

"Rule 6 a fag will not talk until indicated that he can talk. Which I encourage you Stat acting on or I won't help you get the rules faster." 

"Sorry Sir."

"No worriws you're learning. Back to Rule 5. A fag will do what it takes to keep their body the way their master likes it." I look at him, my confusion compunding. "I will help you get your body to be that of a himbo, pushing you to your full potential every morning moving forward. And after your work outs you'll go to fag school at Jackson's for an hour."

Fag school? If this is what it takes to get the cage off I guess I'm going to fag school, fuck me I'm screwed

• Like 15
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 8

Part 4

I put on the singlet I was handed. I was lucky if this thing went 3 inches down my thigh and it's tight enough you can see the contours of my cage in it.... the cage in it, it's not mine I'm going to do what it takes to get it back to the one that owns it. I look at the rest of myself now and again it's really tight so it shows off my body you can see the muscles I already have. Nothing too special but with the neck line going down pass my pecs and arm holes are big enough that if I had decent lats they would would shoot out perfectly. But for now it's just slightly toned and pretty boxy looking. I start putting my shoes and socks on when Sir Nate walks up and stops me.

"I think you look better bare for don't you agree?" I nod "I'm sorry I didn't quite hear that" I look up at him. He is wearing a dark green singlet with a similar cut to mine the big difference is his size. You can see cleavage his pecs are so big and the neck line is so low you can see part of his bio hazard tattoo. His bulge definitely goes lower than the legs and his lats are so massive if he didn't have such big arm holes he'd probably tear the shirt.

"Sorry Sir. Yes Sir"

"Yes what?"

"Yes my feet look better bare Sir"

"So bare is better?"

"Yes Sir. Bare is better Sir" he got a wicked grin at that response. "Are you sure we won't get in trouble Sir"

"No no no. I know the owner I helped him out in the past and he let's me wear what I want at the gym. As long as it's early enough in the morning." We walk out of the change room I assumed no one would be there because of the time of day, but boy was I wrong. I walk out and there is about 20 bodybuilders working out doing various work outs around the gym. "This is body builder hour it started half an hour ago. I like to show up late so all the guys check me out." We walked over to some machines not in use and everyone stops and checks us out. Sir Nate gets some head nods of approval while I get glares at best. I don't think they are hostile towards me I'm just intruding on their time. We work out pretty hard for an hour and a half. Which is longer than I'm used to so my singlet is drenched and I'm sore all over. Sir Nate leads me to the change room and as I'm about to take the singlet off he recommends I wear it to fag school. I wanted to protest but the smell he gives off is to much for me and just throw my jeans and t-shirt on over top. 

"You did a really good job today boy. I think even after your done fag school you'll be joining me for work outs." He said to me as I left the change room. His compliment made my face grow flush. Why did this guys opinion matter to me so much. 

I get to Jackson's house and he let's me in right away. "Before we begin fag school. I figured you would be hungry let's cook breakfast." I follow him into the kitchen and he gives me a more hands on lesson on how he does breakfast. I remember some of what he told me from the first time and I even pick up on some basic food stuff. We eat rather quickly (he was right i was starving) and we go to his bed room for our 'lesson'.

"So I want to explain the set up for what's going on here. I'm pretty sure you've had at least one rule so far that refered to a master. If you want the rest of the rules until that cage is off I will be acting as your master." I nodded not wanting to speak with out permission. " you follow the rules and when you learn them all I take the cage off. Does that make sense?"

"Yes" I said quickly.

"Good so what was rule 2 again" fuck I was actually going to have to learn these wasn't I.

"I don't remember." He looked at me disappointed.

"I will give you a pass this one time but moving forward rule 2 is in effect at all times do I make myself clear?"

"Yes"

"Good. Rule 2: if you ever dare ask for something you must offer something grater in return." OH great if I want a rule I have to offer something greater in return. "Do you have anything to offer?"

"My cock Sir?"

"I'm glad you offered me you cock. The conditions for it this time is I get to tie you down" oh great I guess he thinks I'm gonna run for it. He was right of course but still. I think for a moment.

"Fine" I said it's been too long since I've cum. I'm a twice a day kind of a guy at lease. Now having 0 a day is brutal. I lay on his bed and he ties my wrists to his head board and my feet to the bottom of his bed. I'm spread eagle in the singlet. He pulls my dick through the leg hoel so he can get access to it. He doesnt unlock my... his cage right away because he doesnt care about it yet, he had one goal. He goes to work right away kissing smelling licking just enjoying my state after the workout. 

"I love a good himbo. When you get the size you'll be a perfect little tool. It feels really good and it relaxes me to the point I almost fall asleep but that's when he unlocks me and I get hard instantly. It strains so much it almost hurts that how desperate I am to cum. And then he starts sucking. My God it felt like he went for 5 hours on me but after seeing the clock it was only 3 min. When I erupted it was like a volcano. His mouth clamped down on me but I could feel that I shot the biggest load of my life. The climax makes me a but dizzy and I start to drift off. I feel him putting the cage back on and I'm out like a light.

I wake up half an hour later. When I wake up I was untied and it a thong similar time what body builders wear during competitions. It does wonders for my ass, even I would want to fuck the furry thing. But it does nothing for Mt cock. I pull down the underwear and see he had changed caged again. I realize I woke up not from being rested but from discomfort. He has locked me in a nub an inch at most maybe even half an inch. Fuck. 

I go down stairs and he's gone already there a note on the table.

*I hope you didn't sleep too long you have to go home to your wife to make sure she doesn't get suspicious it is Sunday after all. Here are some ground rules as well if you fail any of them I won't tell you any new rules for a full week. 1 you will only wear jockstrap and thongs until the cage is off and I will require photo proof of this. 2 you will only wear what ever Sir Nate tells you to at the gym and when at the gym you must treat him as your master in my place. 3 you will keep coming to my place and the gym every day until the cage is off. I'm sure Nate has already informed you of some of them but I wanted you to know nothing he says is optional. I also give you a key to my house so that you can lock up or come in when I need you to and I'm not there. Talk soon, Master Jackson*

He was right Sundays are usually my day with my wife, we watch TV shows together. She might get concerned if I'm not home soon but she also can't see me in a bright yellow thong. I take it off and throw on some boxer briefs and head home. We were a few hours into our shows when I got a text message.

*10 min face and thong together*

It was from Jackson. He wasn't serious was he? I left the thong at his place so the earliest I could do a photo would have been 30 min so I chose to ignore it. 11 min later I got another message

*have it your way*

• Like 10
  • Piggy 3