Anticipation

sub4oralcum

Cocksuckers, don't you just LOVE that moment when you know he's going to put it through but you're still waiting? You're naked and on your knees as you eagerly stare at the hole anticipating his cock to slide through. Like one of Pavlov's dogs your mouth begins to water. Your cock hardens up a little more as you wait to see what he has to offer.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

It's a fantasy of mine to try a gloryhole. Never happened. I'd like to pre-select the dicks though as I am very picky about the type of dick I like to suck. I'm surprised it doesn't exist as a brothel service actually. Much like how you can walk into a place and pick a girl from a lineup or photo in a book, I wish there was a place where you paid for the gloryhole experience and picked a few cocks from a book that you want to suck then head to the back and they appear in the holes.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, camelblue said:

It's a fantasy of mine to try a gloryhole. Never happened. I'd like to pre-select the dicks though as I am very picky about the type of dick I like to suck. I'm surprised it doesn't exist as a brothel service actually. Much like how you can walk into a place and pick a girl from a lineup or photo in a book, I wish there was a place where you paid for the gloryhole experience and picked a few cocks from a book that you want to suck then head to the back and they appear in the holes.

loosen up baby. the best thing about being a gloryhole slut is being ready to take any cock that comes through the hole and use your throat or your hole to drain the cum out of it. plus here’s the thing about gloryholes. they really teach a slut how little we actually care about what the guys look like or their age or race or ethnicity, height or weight or whatever. by reducing tops to just their cocks they make us realize that all we should care about as cumdumps is the cock and the cum. thats where I realized I was willing to suck off ANYONE or let ANYONE breed me, without even seeing them. plus as opposed to being a sexy blindfolded cumdumpster as I often am, having guys use me through gloryholes tells me they aren’t even into me or find me hot. they are literally just using faggots like us as human fleshlights and cumdumpsters. sucking off guys who think of you as dirty subhuman trash is fun! I love it. a boyfriend introduced me to it in high school and I have loved it ever since.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

21 hours ago, T-Girl-Cumdumpster said:

the best thing about being a gloryhole slut is being ready to take any cock that comes through the hole and use your throat or your hole to drain the cum out of it...they really teach a slut...all we should care about as cumdumps is the cock and the cum...having guys use me through gloryholes tells me they aren’t even into me or find me hot...they are literally just using faggots like us as human fleshlights and cumdumpsters. sucking off guys who think of you as dirty subhuman trash is fun! I love it.

YESSSS!!!!

• Like 1

As much fun as all that sounds, I also modify the game a bit.   While I'm certainly on the very active side, I do have a real life as well and as much as I like it to the point some would call an obsession, I still want some control over it.

I have preferences for the dicks I suck.  I typically avoid uncut as I'm very sensitive to that smell and its an immediate show stopper for me.  While I know the risks, I get sent pics of dicks that obviously have issues and are just downright gross.    

When I do a gh, ill either preselect myself or I have other friends I play with that I trust to make the selections for me, knowing what I like and I dont like.

Otherwise though, I'm not overly picky.  Age, body type, looks, are no factor.  I either do gh, dark room, or im blindfolded or hooded.    So the cock is the only part I care about.

A lot of the guys I suck, are new and anonymous to me, as they're selected by someone else for me.   So I still have the thrill and excitement of "having to suck any dick" that is presented......But I don't have to worry about something grossing me out or getting awkward. 

• Like 1