PS visit 3/10/23 to 3/13/23

Spermpig

• 4 weeks later...

You’ll have fun. I’ve stayed there a half dozen times in the past X years and always have fun. I will say you are more likely to have a hot time if there’s an event going on like CumUnion.

Also, call ahead and find out if they have 1) any construction going on ? & 2) is everything inside currently open and working ?  Last time I was there which was this past October CCBC had their slings down and some play areas cordoned off. I asked about it at the office and was told that was because of the  Monkey Pox virus was at its height.

(And) when I was there last May I was advised when checking in that they had several female guests and to act accordingly, i.e. ‘No fucking out in the open !’ I asked why the fuck they had some women staying there period. I mean, WTF ? CCBC is suppose to a gay men’s 3 acre playground. The guy behind the counter told me that they could be sued if they refused to allow women to stay there. I don’t know about the legal aspects but I did see the one woman as she was in a room 2 doors from mine. She checked out the following day. If you’re laying out $ 250. a night for a room, you might well want to verify the potential activities I mention above because if there’s construction going on, play areas closed, women guests then you might as well stay somewhere else for a lot less $$$. The rooms at CCBC are alright but pretty utilitarian made of cinderblock construction. We want to stay there to let loose, be men: naked, on the prowl and looking to conquer or be be conquered. Anything hindering those basics neutralizes the reasons to stay there and there’s plenty of other places to stay.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators
On 2/15/2023 at 9:34 PM, Pig4Fucking said:

when I was there last May I was advised when checking in that they had several female guests and to act accordingly, i.e. ‘No fucking out in the open !’ I asked why the fuck they had some women staying there period. I mean, WTF ? CCBC is suppose to a gay men’s 3 acre playground. The guy behind the counter told me that they could be sued if they refused to allow women to stay there.

If I were the management (which I'm not) I'd say it's fine for female guests to stay there, and the code of behavior should remain exactly what it previously was. After all, that's the draw, isn't it? If the female guests don't like it, they could choose to stay somewhere else... and everyone would be happier.