Three hours of debauchery

cumhole1919

As a present to myself I recently set up a three hour session at my home.  This guy is furry all over, well-muscled, and has a huge pierced cock.  We started with me swallowing his piss, which then led to me trying to suck his cock.  I've sucked hundreds of cocks, but his was the thickest ever.  Not the longest, although it is long, but definitely the thickest.  I could only get half way down it.  Then he got in the rim chair as I propped my head up with a pillow to really get my face in his ass.  I've never gotten my tongue so far up someone's ass.  I usually get tired from eating ass, but not this time.  Then he stood up and said it was time to fuck me.  He was very patient.  I suppose if I'd ever been fisted it would have been easier for him, but he eventually got balls deep inside me.  He fucked me for a while, then decided we should take a break.  We adjourned to my bedroom for more of my inadequate cocksucking, and I got to give him a massage.  Literally fur all over his body.  He had me lick out his ripe pits, then I ate his ass some more until he decided we needed to fuck again.  This time he got inside me with a little more ease and eventually came up inside me.  He then got back in the rim chair and I jerked off as I ate his beautiful shit hole again.  It doesn't sound like all that would take three hours, but there was plenty of miscellaneous play thrown in, and some of the things that I can describe in a single sentence took half an hour.  This was five days ago, and for a while I wondered if my asshole would ever stop gaping.  It's back to normal now, my new normal.  I don't think I'll have to worry about men saying that my asshole is too tight anymore.  I'm intending to get together with him again (and again!).

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, cumhole1919 said:

Oh, there will be, the next time he comes to town.  I forgot to mention swallowing his piss, by the way.

Post it if you play with him again!!

Drinking from the tap is great! Did you enjoy it?