Vegas Trip - whored out

Niceguy4fun

Hi, so this just happened to me. I’m in Vegas for vacation. First time and really exploring everything/everywhere. 

im on Grindr and sniffies, just trying to connect with someone to explore places, drinks etc. looking for company basically. So many flakes and ghosting - frustrating. Suddenly yesterday, I get a message from a top on sniffies, he asks if I’m looking and a sick pic (first pic below). Profile says hung, fit, masculine, no age. and it’s nice and big (fyi I’m not a size queen at all). I send my pics, ask if he hosts (I can’t bc I’m with friends) he’s down. Im bored and based on the profile and pic, it won’t be too bad. (I always share my face pic, and always ask for a face pic. I want to see who it is - not into anon).Asks if I want to get bred and tag teamed ( I love threesomes) then asks “Suck me ass up as I get u hung anon dump n go losds. Keep them coming ” to which I surprisingly said yes!! 👀 I just went with it, didn’t expect much but then he pinned my conversation. Said he’d be ready in an hour. Okay whatever… I’m not prepped, I wash up but don’t have anything to douche well. He messages and insists I go over, I tell him it might not be best to get fucked. He insists and says it’ll be okay. I decided to walk over and see how it goes.

im there heading up and he says to push the door open when I get there, the top is there. I have no pics except his cock pic below. I go in, two guys on the bed, stroking. One is completely naked. I immediately go in to suck him (I thought it was him - turned out it was the other one I was messaging) anyway, the top has a big cock , 8.5. I’m sucking him, deepthroat ring and is enjoying it. The sniffies guy then directs me to undress. I make out with the top but sniffies guy makes me suck him. Top gets behind me and starts putting it in. I’m happy I have lube!! I’m scared bc I’m not cleaned out completely, haven’t fucked in weeks and it’s huge! But he’s sexy so I go with it. I’m surprised I was able to take it well, not much pain. And nice guy, kissed me and held me as I got spit roasted. Finally dumps his load  and leaves - 1st of the night. 

okay, cool. I asses the damage if any. Not bad, I clean and sniffies guy props the door for another top. He’s on Grindr getting guys to come over. He picks them. I didn’t really get to see who. Next guy is an older guy. Not my type - wouldn’t msg him. Top fucks as I suck sniffies guy and dumps his load - 2nd load in. Okay, I’m there thinking - what am I doing. I try to convince the guy that I think I’m done but he insists I stay for one more. Fine I say. Third guy is over - young guy, Latino, goth looking a bit. Hung. Every time a top was coming to the room, door was propped open and I would be sucking the guys cock and too would come in, undress and start fucking me. The third guy was sensual (which I usually like - kissing a lot) so there was some of that. As I’m getting spit roasted, the top announces he’s going to cum and the guy tells him to breed me. As he breeds me, the guy cums in my mouth. It turns him on to see a top breed me. So that’s load 3 and 4. I’m surprised I did this. I’ve never done anything like that at all. In between tops/fucks, the guy and I would make out. He would call me his cumdump and wanted to get me filled. Really nice guy, I enjoyed talking after. And asked if I would be down to do it again. I say maybe I can. 

so all day, im trying to find someone to meet - at some point it’s whatever im annoyed so I stop. Late afternoon and I open it, the guy is wanting to do it again and to get ready. I make it known I don’t have my douche to clean out and I don’t think I can bottom tonight. He wants me over. I say agree. Would be nice to suck him off again. As I get there, he is looking for tops. Short story - I ended up with 4 loads (3 tops and the guys load swallowed). The last two tops came together. Took turns. One of them was very hot! And the cock was 9 and thick. I struggled but got it in. Glad I had some Maximum Impact spray with me. Took a hit, and told him to pound me. Sucked him off a bit. What turned me on was that he would eat my ass every now and then. Sexy fucker!! 

i honestly didn’t expect to do this. I read about couples doing this: one whoring out the other. It’s fucking hot!! So basically I got whored out 2 nights. Got fucked by 6 tops, 6 loads up the ass and swallowed 2 loads from the new friend who I now have on snap and wants to do it again. 

If I do, I’m gonna come better prepared. I’m always iffy about cleaning out and subconscious about it. I don’t like to cause a mess.

anyway, I’m processing the events. I feel like a slut. Having the tops touch me as they fuck me and breeding me. It was hot in the moment. 

i need to go check myself when I get back though

F6CE5BF0-56CD-43F0-BB58-F1DC23DFBAFB.jpeg

• Like 8
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 16

Super hot, man!  But don't use maximum impact.  I was using it for a while, and came across info that it is NOT safe...it's not the same thing as poppers at all, as it turns out.  It's Ethyl Chloride, which is used as an (external) muscle spray, and formerly an additive to gasoline: [think before following links] https://ejfs.springeropen.com/articles/10.1186/s41935-019-0136-4

On 1/28/2023 at 8:15 PM, tr4veler said:

Super hot, man!  But don't use maximum impact.  I was using it for a while, and came across info that it is NOT safe...it's not the same thing as poppers at all, as it turns out.  It's Ethyl Chloride, which is used as an (external) muscle spray, and formerly an additive to gasoline: [think before following links] [think before following links] https://ejfs.springeropen.com/articles/10.1186/s41935-019-0136-4

its what dentists used to use to knock you out so they could extract teeth.