No meds a good night

I knew he knew I knew. His undectable status, me on prep, but Mack and I never discussed if he was still on his meds and or if was I on my meds. That part is what led us to a big orgasm one night.

It had been about a couple of months since we last got together and fucked like rabbits, him topping me with his butt plug thick mushroom headed cock and my hungry hole that could take his cock for hours.  We got together at the usual hotel for the weekend.  After dinner, a few drinks and a special cherry gummy thrown into the mix, we decided to get to the basics and fuck.

I was cleaned out well and took good effort to be stretched out well ahead of time, to help the poppers along to do it's magic.  Mack masturbated several nights in a row prior, so he could last longer.

We started kissing and slowly make out, rubbing on each other, getting sweaty as I rubbed his thick reddish brown chest hair and beard on my body.  His tongue knew every spot to make wet, as I begged for more with each of his tongue lashings. I always enjoyed Macks sexual prowess and loved how he talked about pozzing guys and making hungry holes everywhere beg for him to visit them again and again.

Well after hearing Mack cock tease about sharing his DNa with me and making me horny as hell...I wanted to get into his head space, so since we hadn't discussed our meds and status, I decided while on my back and looking up at this hairy bear god of a man....I decided to let him know something.

"Hey Mack baby, I need to....uh fuck that's good....uhm .. hehe..I need to tell you something.  "What is it boy?"  Mack remarked in a deep radio manly style voice, his cock still in me and his musky sweat making me swoon. I responded for sheer getting a reaction out of him. " I ve not been on my meds since we last met." He stopped mid fuck and made a quick response, "oh yeah? I was wondering because you keep chasing me , wanting hangout with me purposely bareback my undectable  poz cock...and I thought you knew I stopped taking my meds, because I had a feeling you wanted me to.gift you."

All this is happening with me still on my back a devilish smile on my face and he responding with his own shit eating grin.  "Well I m already in yah  baby boy and I believe you and I have an obligation to make you one of the guys."  Mack said. I responded, " I was hoping you would, I didn't want to ask, I did't know you would feel about it so, I  was hoping you stopped taking meds after I gave you a few hints about it."  ...and with that we both almost simultaneously moaned "oh fuck yeaha."  as we both looked into each other's.eyes and fucked like wild gay lovers fucking for the first time. Macks load was so deep and my hole was sore after we both fucked and rammed our cock and ass in rhythm. I didn't have the heart to tell him I was still on Prep...maybe he was.still on his meds...I didn't ask. 

I wanted to remember thay night and still do. I had my best fuck with my close friend who happened to be poz.

Thanks Mack....it was worth it.

You know the thrill, dirty neg slut, don't you?

The same I did with my ex -who was on Prep- and me undetectable. And the same I do with my current man who's not on Prep as I'm his only sex partner... for now. 

Science and technology allow us to enjoy our kinks without hurting anyone, pre-exposure and anti-viral meds for in-person encounters, and then, Internet to sext and share dirty poz talk with people all over the world! It's really a big, big deal. 

I was on the computer for something else and your story made me hard again. You'd deserve punishment now! 🤣😈

Smiling at myself as every time I've got to work on annoying things, to encourage myself of staying on the desk, I go to bugchasing fiction to see if there's something new. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, curiousneg1 said:

I have a lot of stories in my head to pull from .

I hope you guys who are poz appreciate the neg guys like me who fantasize about you guys being in our holes.

of course I do! And you know we can share dirty messages whenever you want 🦠☣️

21 hours ago, PozTalkAuthor said:

You know the thrill, dirty neg slut, don't you?

The same I did with my ex -who was on Prep- and me undetectable. And the same I do with my current man who's not on Prep as I'm his only sex partner... for now. 

Science and technology allow us to enjoy our kinks without hurting anyone, pre-exposure and anti-viral meds for in-person encounters, and then, Internet to sext and share dirty poz talk with people all over the world! It's really a big, big deal. 

I was on the computer for something else and your story made me hard again. You'd deserve punishment now! 🤣😈

Smiling at myself as every time I've got to work on annoying things, to encourage myself of staying on the desk, I go to bugchasing fiction to see if there's something new. 

I deserve punishment do I?

MmmmMmM....how do you intend to dish it out?........sir

1 hour ago, curiousneg1 said:

It's that simple: I tie on the bed and fuck you while you beg me to give you the virus but I continue telling you I'll pull out, till the end! You'll have no last word on it or to stop me as you're restrained, the decision is mine!