Tokyo Valentino

Coming for a visit Feb 22-25. Wondering about Tokyo Valentino. IS it a bathhouse? A toy store with a bathhouse? Website has me confused. Is it worth a visit? I see Cumunion is being held there.

Edited by CumdumpDad

It’s both a store and sex club.  The store is in front of the building and sex club entrance in back.  Admission varies depending on day of week or any special events like Cumunion.  So anywhere from $25 on weeknights to $40-45 on Friday/Saturday nights.  Also, some women are there except on Cumunion nights, men only.

I’ve been getting fucked and filled a lot there the last couple years.  I’m known there as a cumdump bottom slut who takes all cocks and loads 💦☣️🦂🍑.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Ok, you might also check out Heretic bar.  They have a darkroom that gets a lot of action on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday nights!  Also, Southern Nights down the road from Heretic.  It’s a store with video booths and darkroom.  I also get fucked a lot at those places as well.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 5 months later...
11 hours ago, fucknfeedme said:

Been staying at Red Roof mostly when I visit.  Cheshire had a cop out front last time I stayed there which really fucked with my plans

I live nearby -- cops are always there keeping an eye out for trouble, but they don't bother you unless you look suspicious or they think you are selling/buying drugs, I think. 

• Upvote 3

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

will be in Atlanta  in April at RRI North Druid .  I am told that there are mostly poz BBC  there  was just a rumor  I heard. 

Will be real interesting if  it is right 

now I will have to get  there and take them. will hope for some well hung ones to . will spend a couple of days there 

• 2 weeks later...