Mmmmm just make me feel good

Cuddled up next to you, 

We spoon, I am cupped by your warm soft hairy chested body tickling my smooth back and  thick ass.

Your right arm cradles my right side, I feel warm breath tickling the back of my neck, your tongue painting wet love up and down my shoulder blades -

All I can think of is yes, yes, please yes.

Sweet nothing whispered love phrases dance in my head, we tango in our minds as I let you lead our dance in  head space. Make love to me baby, make love to my soul. Let my ears tickle as you take your bearded lips and make my ears tickle, wetting my naked earlobes anticipating your next nibble.

MmMmmm make me feel good baby-

I want to feel your growing, virile cock throbbing on my snare drum, my thick ass. Make drum beats on my ass with each throbbing, each hungry beat of your cock on my ass.

TIckle me, please me, take your strong arm and gently rub up and down my right side, tickling my waist making me tense up with laughter. Yes you found my spot, my tickle spot, I am at your mercy.

Make love to me so simple and pure, so I can feel pure masculine love with the one big hug of your soft furry arms upon my smooth back, my thick ass.

I feel your cock dribble with wet love. Your precum lubing my hole, it tickles my thick ass on the inside where only brave men dare go, fearing  commitment, fear of real love.

Cuddle me, just cuddle me,  let your soft hairy body tickle me with desire- Spark the lust in me which has already consumed me, I want nothing more than to be your love, cuddled and spooned. Make love to me-

Mmmmm just make me feel good.

Poem by Curiousneg1