CLAW 2023

billybtm

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/12/2023 at 12:58 AM, ryanroman said:

I'll be attending CLAW this year. Anyone looking to meet up just let me know.

always looking to meet up and film content too. I'll be at the sex worker Q& A at the Academy at 11 am today and then the fisting class at 2pm at Aloft. I'm staying at Aloft.

• Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, MuscledHorse said:

always looking to meet up and film content too. I'll be at the sex worker Q& A at the Academy at 11 am today and then the fisting class at 2pm at Aloft. I'm staying at Aloft.

I'm staying at the Hampton.

2 hours ago, ryanroman said:

I'm staying at the Hampton.

I"m at aloft 431. I'm the bottom for the fisting class form 2 to 4 pm tiday (Friday) and I'm giving a seminar on Saturday at the Renaissance (Rockefeller Room) from 2 to 4 on The Philosophy and Power of Promiscuity. I'm JaredEriksonXXX on Twitter if you want to see any clips of me in action. We'll just need to find a camera guy.

• Piggy 1

Saturday was an amazing day of Lust.  Was huffing poppers through it all and one happy pig. I was fisted til 3am in the morning. slept til 9. At 10:30 I was getting fisted again. Then off to give a seminar on the power of promiscuous living, then back to my room to prepare to be a mare at the HorseMarket, where i was anonymously fucked by a pile of guys and bred by at least 4 of them, then more fisting. Fell asleep around midnight, slept deep and hard for 3 hours... and up for some popper and penis worship while i cruise the hookup apps

• Piggy 5

On 4/9/2023 at 12:21 AM, MuscledHorse said:

Saturday was an amazing day of Lust.  Was huffing poppers through it all and one happy pig. I was fisted til 3am in the morning. slept til 9. At 10:30 I was getting fisted again. Then off to give a seminar on the power of promiscuous living, then back to my room to prepare to be a mare at the HorseMarket, where i was anonymously fucked by a pile of guys and bred by at least 4 of them, then more fisting. Fell asleep around midnight, slept deep and hard for 3 hours... and up for some popper and penis worship while i cruise the hookup apps

My HERO!