Waiting for food

Cutedelicategay

Was out over the weekend with a couple of friends to dine and wine. As always I am ready, douched and lubed because sex for me is that moment. We had a couple joints before going to this nice boutique bar/restaurant. I was hoping we get a waiter since there were two guys that were really cute and showing off quite a bulge. Luckily it was him at out table. Maybe impressed by my bubble butt. We kept eyeing each other and he kept bringing his bulge close to my arms. Then I asked him about the washroom to which he took me to the employees only washroom. He came inside telling me that he too would like to use the washroom as it had a pot and a urinal. I deliberately lowers my jeans to expose my gstring and he couldn't take the tease. Aimed his 8in at my hole and slammed it in. All this while I was still using the urinal. Luckily I had lubed up, had some weed before and eventually started sniffing my poppers. Fucked me maybe 15-20 strokes and he loaded me. First one of the night. My friends knew exactly why I was so excited and shaky and spent the rest of the night with them where they loaded me a few more time.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1