Roughest bbc ever taken

bubblebottom991

FYI if you object to interracial role play this is not for you...

Got the roughest bbc I've ever had yesterday.  This dude hit me up on sniffies...was about 6'1, lean, 23yo, and said he was hung.  I was cleaned out and looking for dick so I had him come over.  He ended up having one of the longest dicks I've ever encountered...not the thickest but super long and nearly 11 hard...  He gave me some rough deepthroat for a while but when I told him he should start fucking me he got serious for a moment and told me clearly that he fucks rough and that it takes him a while to cum.  Said specifically he likes to go hard on white guys and told me if I wanted to back out he wouldn't be pissed cuz he didn't want to stop midway through.  I almost laughed and said I'd have no problem...which I soon found out was misplaced confidence.  Ended up power fucking me nearly nonstop for a bit over an hour...after about 20 minutes I started to have some trouble taking it, and at nearly 40 it almost became unbearable given how deep he was getting.  At that point I started to nearly fall off the bed but he held me down and proceeded to fuck even harder, which only ended up making me piss the bed.   That was pretty much the only break I got cuz he then ripped off my jock, which was soaked in piss, and shoved it in my mouth to muffle me.  For the next 20 minutes or so I tried my best not to pass out several times till he eventually shot in me.  Ultimately maybe the most intense fuck I've ever had.  One of the first in recent memory where it actually lacked pleasure for me but where I kept going out of a need to please such a young dominant alpha.  Plus the feeling of being rearranged inside, while uncomfortable, gave me an intense satisfaction.  

DFEEC6ED-24EE-4D7C-B17F-70BB3BA8BF1C.jpg

• Like 20
  • Upvote 7
  • Piggy 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

Good for you for not tapping out even though it became unbearable. I had a similar experience in Atlanta last October. He wasn’t quite as long, but went at it for three solid hours. Near the end he commented “I could fuck you all night,” at which point I had to tell him I couldn’t take much more. He powered down on me for another 15 minutes before he came. I was proud that I took him to completion - failing to reward that man with a climax would have been unthinkable.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3

hot @bubblebottom991.....had similar experiences....and like bigger guys who know how to push me to the edge making me just holes on their cocks and mentally teasing me up and down distracting from any discomfort, making me simply hungry for what they want until THEY say thet're finished.

• Like 2

Seems like we always want them bigger, longer lasting and harder fucking.   Never thought that I'd read that getting fucked was too much.  I certainly would like to have a top push my limits.

I was with a BBC a few times that although he wasn't huge at like 8" he was one that took forever to cum too.  Every time I also felt like I had to pee and every time I also wanted to tap out but he instinctively pushed a pillow under my face and would tell me to just bite it and deal with it.

• Like 1

His name was John, met him at a party. He was a HS teacher at a rival school. We hit it off. Went back to his place and we did a few lines of coke. “Suck my cock while you can still get it in your tiny mouth”. He wasn’t joking. Shortly after sucking on him I wasn’t able to fit him due to girth and length. He gave me the roughest fuck of my life. He had a 12.5” cock and massively thick. He fucked me for several hours. I became his bitch for a while used to share me with another guy who was also hung. Man those were good times. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

4 hours ago, takemeuseme said:

Seems like we always want them bigger, longer lasting and harder fucking.   Never thought that I'd read that getting fucked was too much.

Getting fucked by the guy I described was definitely too much - which is why I’m already planning to go back.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, ErosWired said:

Good for you for not tapping out even though it became unbearable. I had a similar experience in Atlanta last October. He wasn’t quite as long, but went at it for three solid hours. Near the end he commented “I could fuck you all night,” at which point I had to tell him I couldn’t take much more. He powered down on me for another 15 minutes before he came. I was proud that I took him to completion - failing to reward that man with a climax would have been unthinkable.

Absolutely, I also felt it was my obligation to take it no matter what. I always feel that the alpha’s pleasure is all that matters

• Like 3