Pig Week in FTL — does it live up to the promo?

I’m considering going to Pig Week 2023 — this would be my first time going to this sorta event. The website makes it sound like the play parties are hot fuck rests — does the event live up to the expectation? Or is it a crowd of bottoms competing for just a few tops? I’d be going with the intention of being a cumdump for 6 nights — as i imagine many guys are planning to do. Any experienced insight would be appreciated. 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

• 9 months later...

It's better if you stay at one of the gay friendly sex hotels esp if you've never been to one. Otherwise it's just a bunch of sponsored sex parties that all play out as they usually do. The website makes it seem like each party is themed and special but they aren't really. The only other worthwhile experience is the big circus party, only because everyone goes that so it was an entire nightclub dance floor filled with fucking. So if you go plan to go to that one and stay at a gay hotel. Also if you're going to meet people it's a very social and friendly week. I wouldn't stay the full week unless you already live in the area or really want to make friends.

• Like 2

Thanks for the advice as this is my first time going.  I'll be there for part of Pig week, 11/29-12/3 and will attend the Circus party and hope to get fucked by multiple guys on the dance floor!  I'm staying about a mile away and will be close to Ramrod and the sex clubs.   My goal is to get fucked by as many guys as possible and get my ass wrecked and pumped full of cum!    

• Piggy 1

40 minutes ago, cumbottom4use said:

Ramrod

Just to mention again:  There is NO fucking allowed anymore at Ramrod; "feelies" through the pants is all you can do:  B.F.D.  The bartenders aren't commenting, even when directly asked.  No one I know has it figured out.  Some guys do go behind the used furniture store on the corner, or between parked cars to fuck, but occasionally the cops come through too, since that action is publicly visible.  Thus, while RR was a fun bar, lately it's more of a hangout joint to meet up, have a beer and a blab with your friends.

I don't recommend counting on anything more than a pick-up at RR, and then going to his/your place to fuck.