I am 33 and had never taking any cock bare before... before tonight that is. Every man that had fucked my hairy versatile ass, used condoms. They all blew they loads either inside the rubber or on me somewhere. Even the transwomen and crossdressers who fucked me wore condoms. That sets us up for tonight's main event, me taking cock bareback for the first time and getting bred. 

I had been getting fucked since college, mostly by older bears, silver daddies, and fat/chubby daddies who loved my slim body and bouncy ass. This is where the two main actors of tonight's show enter, Robert and Bill. I had met Robert and Bill while visiting my local bathhouses. Robert and Bill were a married couple who loved cruising the local bathhouses for young, slim bi men like me. Robert was definitely the bigger of the two, in all aspects. The 61-year-old was 6'4" and 300 pounds of big black hairy bear. He had a true big black cock: thicker than beer can and almost as long as a ruler at full mast. It took my tight white hole almost a full year to be fully able to take his cock. Bill on the other hand was smaller. The 70-year-old was 5'11" and 250 pounds. His big black cock was smaller, but still huge. 9.5" when fully erect, though not really all that thick. I could take his cocker easier than I could Robert's. They had tag teamed my ass one afternoon at the bathhouse in their room and they gave me their numbers. It was instant chemistry. From there, we met up once a month. That turned into every other week, which in turn, turned into every week. Soon we were fucking twice, three times or more a week. 

After a year of fucking using condoms, we decided that tonight was the night to go raw. Robert and Bill, both versatile tops, fucked bare in their relationship, but stayed safe with me. The three of us arranged a time for me to arrive at their house. Before arriving at their house, I cleaned myself out thoroughly and liberally lubed my hole inside and out. I arrived at the house of Robert and Bill around 9 pm and parked in the driveway. Robert greeted me the same way he always greeted me as reached the front door: a sloppy kiss where he would jab his tongue in my mouth and swirl it around mine and sliding a free hand down the back of pants and tracing his finger around my hole. His semi-hard BBC twitched and bounced as he moved. He always loved seeing and feeling how tight my hole was, even after fucking it. I loved seeing this 61-year-old man get horny just feeling me up.

Robert was already naked, so I wasted no time stripping naked and joining him. Robert led me to his and Bill's bedroom and directed me to lay on my back. Robert explained that Bill was finishing up in the shower and that he was going to shower before joining in on the fun. My 7" cock was rock hard watching Robert's massive BBC swing and sway as he walked into the master bathroom. I laid down on my back on the bed and watched Bill and Robert trade places. Bill's BBC was full hard. He walked over to me and laid on top of me, his full weight pressing me down as we made out. As we were making out, I spread my legs wide as he rubbed his body against mine. I could feel his hard, throbbing cock aching to be inside me. The two of us said nothing as we started kissing. My moved my wide splayed legs to lock around Bill's torso as we continued to make out. There was no need for me to suck on Bill for that matter, as his monster cock was at ful mast and seemingly bobbing up and down.

Bill whispered into my ear, before getting up, "I hope you're ready for the fucking of your life... because there is no going back to using condoms after tonight."

Like the greedy and hungry slut I was, I propped myself up on all fours. Bill had grabbed a bottle of lube and began to pour its slippery contents over my ass, down my ass crack, and fingered the lube into my hole. My tight hole started to gape slightly as his large fingers worked the lube inside my hole. My entire ass now glistened with a slick sheen.  One finger became two, then three, then four. I could feel the burn of his fingers sliding past my sphincter, but that burn turned to pleasure as Bill slid them all the way into my hole and slid all the way out of me. He repeated it until my hole was slightly gaping and puckering, then gave it one last good thrust in and out. I was ready.

At this point, Bill added more oil on my ass and hole. Then it was time. I could feel his thick and bulbous head poking, prodding, and pushing against my hole. I could feel the pressure and pleasure as his thick cockhead pushed its way inside me. With a wet “shlick!” popping sound, his cockhead was inside my hole. I could feel even more lube being poured into my hole and on his cock. The instant burning sensation of pain gave way to pleasure as he slid all the way to the hilt. He held it there for a second or two and then started fucking me slow. The wet slapping and my moaning were echoing throughout the room as Robert who had finished showering was cheering me on. 

The rhythmic pace changed. I could feel his balls slapping against me as he fucked me with reckless abandon. He pounded me senseless as he poured more lube on his cock and my hole. My cock was leaking precum as it twirled and flopped around as I was being fucked. My moans had turned whorish, and my eyes had turned back inside my head. I was in heaven as this black bear pounded my hole. Robert walked out of the bathroom and watched his partner pound me, stroking his monster cock. Bill and I were dripping with sweat as he flipped me on my back and rammed his cock back into me. Five minutes, turned to ten, then ten turned into thirty as Bill kept changing up his pace, almost teasing me and denying me the load I wanted. 

Robert was also fully erect and laid down next to me, stroking his cock, watching his husband pound me. He encouraged me, as his husband kept pound my hole into submission. At this point Bill and I were sweating, as he flipped me onto my back. He laid on top of me and kept the same pounding pace. The slapping almost echoing throughout the room. A few more minutes and Bill's pace became harder and even faster, more erratic. I could feel his throbbing cock tense up.

"I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!" Bill cried out.

"Breed him, Robert," Robert ordered.

I moaned like a whore in heat, "Breed me, daddy! Impregnate me with your black babies!"

Bill gave one final thrust and buried his cock to the hilt inside me. Bill was orgasming hard. His big black cock was pumping rope after rope, jet after jet, of white hot cum inside me. We laid together as Bill's softening cock left my cum filled hole. My hole was gaping wide. Robert bent down and lubed me up even more. His massive black cock entered me to the hilt with ease. Robert wasted no time fucking me and churning Bill's cum inside me. Robert pounded me for what seemed like an hour. I had cum multiple times hands free. my chest was covered in my own cum. Robert just kept going, fucking me like a slut. I was pretty sure I was mind broken at this point having came multiple times and having had multiple orgasm after multiple orgasm. Finally, after an hour, Robert's massive cock stiffened as he bottomed out in me. 

"Take my babies! I'm going to make you pregnant!" he roared in my ear. 

"Take his load!" Bill responded.

All I could do was give a whorish moan as Robert's cock released torrent after torrent of white hot cum inside me. After Robert pulled out, the three of us laid together, sharing a sloppy make out session. I could feel both of their loads dribbling out of my now wide open hole.  I was cream filled for the first time. As we were making out, I saw Bill was rock hard again.

Round two was about to begin.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 7

• 2 weeks later...