"Fuck! His cumhole is so loose and sloppy! Fuck yeah!" one of the men roared aloud. 

How did I get to this point? Well for starters, we have to go back to the beginning. For those that know, I have been dating this amazing married couple, Robert and Bill. Two older, black silver daddies and bears with massively endowed big black cocks. They had introduced me to the wonders of being fucked bareback.  Since then, we have been fucking exclusively raw. No more condoms. Since we were not mutually exclusive, we fucked other people, both men and women. Occasionally, we would meet up at their place and they would fuck my brains out. It was blissful being pounded by these two, beautiful older back bears. After a year plus of fucking, one night Robert and Bill had a surprise for me. When I arrived that night, I immediately stripped naked after entering their home. Robet and Bill were wearing nothing but fluffy, soft, white robes. They dropped their robes and revealed the new tattoos they had gotten. Robert had a biohazard sign on his stomach, right where his belly button was. Bill had two scorpions on his pelvis, right above his cock. 

"Do you know what these signs mean?" They asked me.

"You're poz," I responded not at all shocked.

The two explained how they both came to become poz. Two months ago, they were tagteaming an Asian twink. Double penetration, they whole nine yards. The twink had propositioned them: they could both breed him if he could breed the both of them. Robert and Bill were total tops and usually pulled out when they came, but this was too good of an offer to pass up. They ripped off their condoms and both slammed full force into the twink's guts and came hard. After that, the Asian twink pounded both of them into submission, raw with no lube. Two weeks after they were bred, they got sick. They went to their doctor to get tested and found out they were poz. They didn't know the twink they had fucked was poz either. 

"We're both highly viral. We'd understand if you don't want to be with us anymore," Bill said to me.

It took me less than ten second to decide I wanted to be poz with them and told them.

"Excellent!" Robert exclaimed.

"I don't just want both of your viral loads. I want more. Do you know of any other silver daddies and older bears who are poz and highly viral?" I asked them. 

The nodded yes excitedly and started making calls to get them over here now. They got me prepared for what would be my last night neg. They showered me, cleaned me out well. Lubed me up and got my body nice and slick with massage oils. They strapped on a silicone cock ring around the base of my cock, to help keep me hard throughout the night. They walked me to the guest bedroom and had me hoisted into the sling. I say it was a "guest bedroom", in reality, it was a sex playroom. Slings, a fuck bench, a sybian, a few fuck machines, a milker, other sex toys. After I was strapped into the sling, Bill grabbed a sharpie and drew a single short line on my ass. He was going to the first to breed me tonight and make me poz. His cock was raging hard. Throbbing and practically bouncing up and down. He applied a ton of more oil to me and his cock and then it happened. Unlike the first time we fucked raw, he was not gentle. He shoved his massive cock inside me, so hard, I could feel myself tearing up on the inside. I could feel the intense burn from it. Bill wasn't making love to me; he was on a mission. He brutally fucked me., pounding me. Occasionally pulling all the way out, just to slam all the back into me, all the way to the hilt.

Robert in between making out with me, encouraged me. Said I looked amazing getting fucked by his husband's poz cock. Ten minutes later and Bill roared. His cock stiffened up and unleashed white hot blasts of poz cum into torn and wrecked hole. Robert wasted no time and slammed his monstrous black cock into me. I gasped and winced at first, but that sent me over the edge. I had blown my load, hands free, all over my chest. 

Suddenly the doorbell rang. 

"They're here," Bill said giddily as left the room and walked to the front door.

Robert kept fucking me. Without warning, he buried his monstrous cock to the hilt and held it there. Jet after jet of white hot poz cum was being shot into me. He grabbed the marker and drew a tally next to the one Bill drew. Just after he put the cap on, the group of poz daddies had arrived and were already hard and aching for my wrecked, poz cum filled hole. 

"Fuck his cumhole is loose!" of the men exclaimed.

The night was just getting started....

• Like 30
  • Piggy 16
  • Thanks 2

Part 2

I was panting like a dog in heat. My eyes were nearly glazing over, my tongue was sticking out. I'm pretty sure I looked like one of those girls in a hentai movie after getting pounded into oblivion. I glanced around the room; there must have been at least a whole nother 15 or 20 men who showed up. The third man of the stepped up and shoved his cock into me to the hilt. I whelped at first as my cum stained hole had tightened up a little but I was moaning loudly as the man brutally fucked me. He was a shorter and paunchier white daddy, whose cock was all that big, but it was thick. Thicker than a beer can. He was overtop of me, pounding my hole. I collapsed onto my belly as he fucked in prone. 

"Hmm... I love fucking neg holes like yours. My poz load is incredibly potent, I've knocked up many sluts like you. Take it, slut!" he whispered in my ear. 

At this point, I was already cumming hands free for the second time of the night as he mercilessly fucked me. Two minutes later, he gave one final thrust and unleashed his potent load inside me.  He whispered that he hoped it was his load that impregnated me. He grabbed the marker and drew his tally on my ass. That was three. The next man stepped up and flipped me onto my back. It was an Asian daddy who was short and skinny. In fact, he was wasting away, that's how skinny he was. His cock was short and thin, but he made up for it with passionate fucking. 

He kept his passionate pace, fucking for seemed like an hour and still hadn't cum in me yet. My cock had recovered and was hard again, flopping around, slapping against me as the daddy fucked me. Just as I thought he was about to cum, he pulls out and motions for a whole nother daddy to join him. A fat black grandpa with a raging hard BBC laid down next to me and motioned for me to climb up on top and ride him. I climbed up and eased myself down onto his raging hard cock. He slowly started to pump in and out of my hole, gaping it wider. My cum filled and wrecked hole was full, but within moments, it became fuller. The Asian daddy slim his thin dick back into me. I was being double penetrated. The two expertly alternated piston fucking me. Within five minutes, the Asian daddy didn't last and blasted his potent seed. This in turn set off the black grandpa, who also came inside me. Two loads for the price of one. The both wrote a tally on my ass. I was up to five poz loads now. 

The three poz daddies who came in me, left. Robert and Bill told me even more were planning on arriving. I looked at the clock on the wall, 11:16 pm.

Five loads into an all-night and potentially into the morning pozbang. 

• Like 12
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 11
  • Thanks 2