Any cumdumps here that are neg and drug free?

Proud cum dump, even prouder to be neg of everything, on PrEP and have never touched drugs. Not even poppers! I'd say more about what I think of drug users but I don't want to come over all judgey!

Edited by dude8688
  • Like 1

Slut wanna-be but glad to be neg.  Dabbled with coke in college but though T sounds hot, I have too addictive of a personality to try it or other drugs. Having a clear recollection of an experience does seem better to me.

I don’t do drugs/alcohol other than 420 and I am also negative on prep. 

Ive always wanted to try T to see what the big deal is  but Im too scared of the come down or not being able to fall asleep.

As for prep, well I don’t know how much longer I will be on it , I am starting to get over that fear of getting +. I don’t know if that is good or bad.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Please don't, TripA84. 

Mere curiosity about what the "big deal" is cannot possibly be a good reason to mess with it.  And, please stick with the PReP.  There ae plenty of guys on here that sit down, write all kinds of stuff about how great it is to be positive, and that's most probably because they tossed their health concerns out the window after reading about fevered daydreams, hearing it from other guys who have tossed their well-being out the window, and literally invited serious health concerns into their lives.  

It's your decision, of course, but a lot of us are hoping you protect yourself to the fullest extent possible, and still exercise your Lusts to the greatest extent you need to.  You still have years of hot sex ahead of you without the deadly potentials. Whatever other issues you're wrestling with, you don't need to invite serious health-issues to sort them out.  Please don't. 🥺

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Also neg here and no drugs with one exception. No 420, no poppers, only occasional alcohol. This site is full of all persuasions, those neg and intending to stay that way to bug chasers (some fantasy, and some I can only assume sincere). I have no problem respecting all these views as long as I'm respected for my decisions. The only exception is men who willfully make someone pos without consent, e.g. stealthing, lying about pos status and barebacking with the intention of making someone pos without their knowlege, that sort of thing. I get the fantasy side of it, but it should never be acted on.

Neg on PrEP here. Occasional 420 and amyl only. Don't really understand the 'negativity' towards PrEP (no pun intended!) in some posts here. I reckon it may be the salvation we've been looking for, along with good treatments, to eliminate HIV and protect our own special community! I'm on daily PrEP and haven't really had a condom in me in six years. Well, maybe one or two when I wasn't looking! 😃 But I am also still a bit cautious. Not sure I want to test the absolute limits of PrEP. I will take multiple loads occasionally at saunas and sex parties. But tend to filter sero status on apps to neg and undetectable. I reckon if they are publicly claiming that, then the risk is at least a bit lower. I definitely want to avoid becoming poz, with it's health and medication implications. Peace all.

• Upvote 3

Neg bottom. Not looking to become poz. I enjoy using poppers, alcohol, and 420. I love anon scenes, but that just means not knowing the person fucking me. I don't like to be blindfolded as I love seeing the man fucking me, and REALLY love seeing them as they have an amazing orgasm as they flood my guts. I love being fucked and seeded by strangers, but I want to see them from start to finish. 

• Like 1

On 3/26/2023 at 4:14 PM, hntnhole said:

Please don't, TripA84. 

Mere curiosity about what the "big deal" is cannot possibly be a good reason to mess with it.  And, please stick with the PReP.  There ae plenty of guys on here that sit down, write all kinds of stuff about how great it is to be positive, and that's most probably because they tossed their health concerns out the window after reading about fevered daydreams, hearing it from other guys who have tossed their well-being out the window, and literally invited serious health concerns into their lives.  

This is refreshing to hear in these forums. Us 'lurkers' who come in with more questions than answers often wonder about whether all of these guys who seem to embrace the risk behind chasing or being pozzed tends to leave readers thinking there's legions of people going out there and making such decisions. I've wondered that most cannot be authentic.

I do know guys who are poz, some who've made the decision to come off meds (partly due to cost), others who never sought it out, some who lament their state but plod onward, and some who have vehement positions on those who are seeking out HIV. Chap I've met claims to have gotten it from someone who wasn't religious about medications that gave it to him -- don't know if I completely buy that he got it from oral sex, but I take him at face value.

I'm glad there are some reasonable people who can express sound reasoning and concern. Thank you for putting that out there.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1