Group Scene In A Seedy NY Hotel

rawTOP

• Administrators

Last night I went to a Latin bar here in queens and picked up this guy.

Neither of us had a place so suggested this motel I know, frequented by mostly prostitutes and drug addicts. We got a room on the first floor near the parking lot, which was full of male, female & transsexual prostitutes.

We started kissing and sucking each other off when I decided to make my move. I flipped him over and started to fuck him, when he told me to stop & put on a condom. I told him I didn't have any. He said he only has safe sex. So we played around a bit longer when I said I don't think this is gonna work.

We left the room and I sat outside on the steps to the upper level. When this sleazy looking guy approached me asking if I had a cigarette, I told him I had a pack in my room. So we went to my room and had a smoke. He told me he was horny, and with that I crabbed his crotch. He pulled down his jeans and I started sucking his dick.

He said he wanted to fuck me. So I took my cloths off and got into the doggie position. He fucked me so hard but he didn't last long. He shot after like 5 minutes.

Then he asked if I liked groups and I told him yea. So he left my room and said he'd be back.

About 10 minutes later he cums back with a young guy around 21 and this person I thought was a woman. They all came in my room and got on the bed. The 21 year old started sucking my dick and the guy who fucked me earlier started playing with the other (?) person.

After a while we were all naked on the bed playing with each other. I started fucking the 21 year old, then the transsexual or whatever he was (he had breasts but still had his dick) started to fuck me while he sucked the guy who had brought them in.

The 21 year old couldn't get enough off my cock. I heard the "he/she " moaning and felt his muscles jerking so I knew he was cumming up my ass. He fell off me onto the bed.

I kept fucking the 21 year old.

The "he/she" went into the bathroom then left. I couldn't hold out any longer and came in the 21 year old's ass. He didn't cum cause he didn't seem to be able to get hard.

Then the first guy who fucked me started eating the 21 year old's ass. It was about 3 am and I had had enough. So I gave them the key to room and told them they had 2 hours left and I left.

• 13 years later...