Bottom for load in Gaffney, SC

Hosting every night this week after 10:30pm. Looking for guys that are into anon breeding. Text me and let me know you’re interested and I’ll send a code to get you in my back door. I’ll be face down ass up in the first room on the left when you come in.

i’m into oral too, don’t mind ass2mouth, ok with guys being rough, and open to lots more.

D35C68FF-AD83-405C-9DBC-5E9265D829F2.jpeg.6a60f6238e7f4690f9f2684f0e4654ec.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, curiousneg1 said:

How did your week go?

Not too bad. You know how it is with folks saying they are on the way and never showing up. Also, keep getting warned by the same moderator for posting about wanting to hookup with guys in the regional hookups forum, says I am posting in the wrong place, but if i can’t post about wanting to hookup in the “Hookups” forum then what’s the point???

I hear ya about the the flaking. I had a guy do that to us this evening.  I do have a regular fwb, so I m not needing to necessarily look, however I think you get me when I say I enjoy sex to the point I enjoy meeting new people.