Trades Hotel - Blackpool

Screwtop

7 minutes ago, RawUK said:

Thanks for the advice

I also wouldn’t limit myself to their themed weekends. It’s pretty wild most times, especially if you book a room with a sling. 
And, getting back to the topic in hand, I assume Trades is still a laugh. I’ve enjoyed some great times there. And even if the old girl is past her prime, even a ravaged old hooker still knows a few good tricks! 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, RawPlug said:

It’s best to get on their mailing list, so you get a heads up (as it were). 

I’m not a fan of PA Hotel. I’ve had trouble with them when Covid lockdowns meant travel to their events was impossible. If they were polite I would have taken the financial hit, but when I asked what was going to happen, without cause,  the guy was really hostile, and argumentative. So much so that I was moved to ask VISA to refund it, which they did. Normally my attitude is that we should support venues like these but not when they are nasty to customers.  There are plenty of alternatives. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, AirmaxAndy said:

I’m not a fan of PA Hotel. I’ve had trouble with them when Covid lockdowns meant travel to their events was impossible. If they were polite I would have taken the financial hit, but when I asked what was going to happen, without cause,  the guy was really hostile, and argumentative. So much so that I was moved to ask VISA to refund it, which they did. Normally my attitude is that we should support venues like these but not when they are nasty to customers.  There are plenty of alternatives. 

I recall you having problems. I must admit, I’ve never experienced any. But what you describe would certainly have put me off, too. 

2 minutes ago, AirmaxAndy said:

Have you ever stayed at Trades? 

4 minutes ago, AirmaxAndy said:

Can certainly confirm you do lots to promote various venues, remembering one case during lockdown where you, I and plenty of others chipped in to help out Central Station.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RawPlug said:

Have you ever stayed at Trades? 

Kinda. Booked a room at trades but also booked a room at premier inn in parallel so I had somewhere nice to sleep and leave my valuables….

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, AirmaxAndy said:

Kinda. Booked a room at trades but also booked a room at premier inn in parallel so I had somewhere nice to sleep and leave my valuables….

That was very sensible. If you don’t keep your wits about you, valuables do have a habit of going walkabout at Trades. It was much worse years ago when they had an all-night licence and every guy in Blackpool piled in after all the other clubs and pubs closed their doors and any old scally could be prowling the corridors. But that also meant any old scally could come into your room and the corridors were teeming with horny guys of all ages looking for sex. So, swings and roundabouts and all that. After they lost their all night licence, it all quietened down. 

7 minutes ago, RawPlug said:

That was very sensible. If you don’t keep your wits about you, valuables do have a habit of going walkabout at Trades. It was much worse years ago when they had an all-night licence and every guy in Blackpool piled in after all the other clubs and pubs closed their doors and any old scally could be prowling the corridors. But that also meant any old scally could come into your room and the corridors were teeming with horny guys of all ages looking for sex. So, swings and roundabouts and all that. After they lost their all night licence, it all quietened down. 

That’s a shame, really… as you well know I’m partial to a bit of rough scally…

On 2/6/2023 at 11:29 AM, Screwtop said:

Anyone know if Trades Hotel is open and still has its  'Room to Roam' policy?  I fancy spending a weekend somewhere I don't have to get dressed or go far to find holes to unload in.

cock 1.jpg

If you fancy stopping by Manchester on the wayI'd love to taste that beautiful dick

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/6/2023 at 11:29 AM, Screwtop said:

Anyone know if Trades Hotel is open and still has its  'Room to Roam' policy?  I fancy spending a weekend somewhere I don't have to get dressed or go far to find holes to unload in.

cock 1.jpg

Quite frankly, you just need to post here when you are booking, and all the bare bottoms on this site will book and put the open door policy to the test.... including me!

• 4 months later...

I will be staying at Trades 4/5 August 2023. For various reasons I have a really low self esteem about my body. I am convinced my ass and belly are too fat and my cock is too small. I am looking to take my first raw cock on this trip.IMG_0534.thumb.jpeg.cd1aa45ad236d6c724f370b0edcbdc16.jpeg

• Like 1