Banned from the bookstore...

sub4oralcum

On 2/8/2023 at 3:32 PM, Turbocs37 said:

Is it just me

No, you are totally normal, they are weird. I'v eaten cum from a floor, and from other bottoms ass. 

Edited by Tsjul

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/8/2023 at 7:32 AM, Turbocs37 said:

The other day I pulled into my local ABS prepared to submit my mouth to any strangers needing service. I was informed by the clerk that I was banned from the store (and it's sister store). The reason: I was too much of a cumpig. It was grossing people out when I licked cum off the floor or drank the cum from used condoms. Is it just me, or is it odd that people in a setting where virtually unlimited sex acts go on are grossed out when I eat some cum?  Almost every person that walks in eats cum or has there cum eaten.

thats just what us cumdumps do! my boyfriend got me into licking cum off the floors, walls and seats the first time he took me into one to watch guys use me. we are doing them a solid by cleaning cum up and picking up used condoms to empty into our sloppy fuckholes.

• Like 1

I had the cops called on me a few years ago. They banged on a booth when I was with a guy. The reason was the clerk thought I had a gun cause I had a big dildo in my coat pocket. Luckily, nothing happened. The cops just left.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• 10 months later...
On 3/17/2023 at 3:35 PM, T-Girl-Cumdumpster said:

thats just what us cumdumps do! my boyfriend got me into licking cum off the floors, walls and seats the first time he took me into one to watch guys use me. we are doing them a solid by cleaning cum up and picking up used condoms to empty into our sloppy fuckholes.

My thought as well. I don't think they understand how slippery a big load of cum is. We are helping prevent injuries and potential lawsuits. Also, we keep men from getting cum on the knees of their pants that would be hard to explain to their wives. 

• Haha 1

When I was 18 I walked into an ABS after some hot daddy just walked out and there was a huge thick load slowing rolling down the wall under the hole. I not ashamed to admit I slurped it up.

• Like 1

On 3/6/2023 at 4:11 AM, Turbocs37 said:

This pig had a good time at the bookstore last trip. It took a huge facial from a BBC stranger and swallowed 16 loads.

ADDA GURRRLLLLL

On 3/6/2023 at 4:11 AM, Turbocs37 said:

This pig had a good time at the bookstore last trip. It took a huge facial from a BBC stranger and swallowed 16 loads.

Pig had its best session ever a couple days ago and it was at this bookstore. In about 3.5 hours it very gratefully received 21 loads of thick, hot cum on it's face and chest, in it's cunt and down it's throat. 

• Piggy 1