hiv status disclosure mandatory?

gay40

Hi all,

is here someone from Würzburg?  I moved recetly there. Small city.. Kin d of conservatie too.  That + be poz mean for me  there, no way I will ever fuck there :))

I alays disclose my status to any sex partner before it happens. In Würzburg, 2 guys rejected me because of this.  

Other friends are tellingme , I dont have to  talk about it at all as it not legally required in Germany. Dont know. But - this wont work either. Than I feel uncomfortable. That leas then only in one issue - wont get a boner 😄

Do you usually disclous your HIV status to random sex partners? Or I am the only one stupid ? Thanks people..

You are right to do this. As neg bottom I feel really comfortable to have sex with poz top/versatile, it turns me on tbh.

But those who don't want to go for poz even if they're on prep have to know ir if you are too.

Hope for you to find someone that is turn on or does'nt care about your status. Too bad I am so far...

Taking away a persons choice to have sex a certain way is wrong. It may suck ass that men are turning you away because of you telling of your status, however that's their loss not yours.

Communication is vital for fun times and safety. There are plenty of us neg prep guys out there  that would willingly bareback with you and would respect you with your disclosure.

Even being neg playing with another neg guy can have moments where one or the other guy turns the first one away because of something. If it isn't a serostatus it could be something else. I think if you have confidence in yourself to be the good guy in the situation and you do what is right for you, you ll find the guys who will make love to you for you.  For so.many guys turning you away, you will find guys like me who will want fun sex with you.

By the way, it's also up to the neg prep guy to share, because then you too have to make a choice if you want to play with that person or not. Its all about communication. 

So it may not be legal... however, I find it good common practice to just be real about it.