Caught by Police in Dublin

Irishass74

1st Story on here so hope you lads enjoys. Was chatting to this English lad who lived in Dublin. I was in Belfast but told I can travel up only takes about hour. We were both about 25 at the time so up I went one afternoon found his house easily and knocked on door he opened it Naked took he in and almost straight away took out Glass pipe I never really had done any hard drugs but a couple shotguns and I was up for anything asked me if I would fuck raw which I always love doing then asked if I would do him live on Internet Cam4 of course been so high I was game had him on bed and only lasted about 5 mins before breeding him then held up his legs and rimmed my load out of his ass and feed it to him then we started to suck each other could feel him hold my head and seconds later I felt him start to fill my mouth with his chem piss within seconds I was hooked lots more to come

• Like 7
  • Upvote 9
  • Piggy 9
  • Downvote 1

Hey Irish, thanks for writing for us! Sorry someone downvoted, but don't let that eat at you. It is hard enough to keep fresh stories coming up on the site, so your submission is very much appreciated. And since I have never written and submitted a story in this section, I do not feel the least bit qualified to suggest what you need to say or how you say it. Just keep on writing and feeding our twisted thoughts! And, Thank You!

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 2

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Lost my login Details so new account 

so now lying on the bed higher than I ever had been before. He asked me if I minded this kinky older couple joined us knowing well the way I was that I would never refuse. Took them about 30 mins to arrive and when they did I was so glad to see them as a shot of G we had while waiting was really starting to work it magic 2 really hot lads in mid 40s and turned out we had played before but never knew how kinky they could get end fucked like mad for 1st hour with me taking 3 loads and tasting a lot more chem piss we had the music playing and the j lube was taken out had ff many times but only once as btm. I started to play with all three of them moving for 1 to other lubing there holes starting to slide my fist in and did not have to take much time on any of there holes I could tell these lads were used to having a fist in them. I was using the couple 2 ass had a fist deep in both of them and our host start to record it was then we heard a noise behind and turned to see 2 young police men standing there. Not sure who was more shocked us or them when coming in the couple had not closed the front door correctly and a neighbour had phoned to complain about the music been to loud not only was I deep it there as but there was lines and pills every where I could see them looking at them as they said lads keep the music down slid out as quietly as they arrived 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1