Jackson, 5'11 200 pounds of muscle. Dark brown hair and eyes and porcelain skin. 8 inches cut.

Stephen, 6'1 240 pounds of muscle. Bleach blonde hair green eyes with light tan. 9 inches uncut.

Jackson was a straight college student stuck at school during winter break. He couldn't afford a trip home, frankly his parents didn't really want him there. It was also the worst snowstorm the area had seen in years. So his part time job closed down. He was getting king of desperate. His friend, Stephen, who was also stuck here had made a huge wad of cash under the table. He kept doing it until he got very sick. He recently recovered so maybe his buddy could hook him up. They had gotten very close these college years, both sophomores, both were work out fanatics. They both spent a lot of free time in the weight room. So Jackson hoped his friend would come through. Knocking on his friends door he heard him coming and he was clearly on the phone. "Yes, it is official. Yes, I am very happy. I was so pissed at first but I am completely converted. Yeah, I am up to doing more and spreading it. Love you man. I got a friend here now so I better go. Talk soon. Bye." Stephen hung up the phone. "Hey Jackson. What's going on?"

I told him how desperate I needed cash. I was short for tuition and since I wasn't working I needed work. Badly. "How badly, I can get you in but you have to do what you are told and accept what happens. Don't worry, no laws will be broken and you will not hurt anyone. It is a big commitment though. You will be doing things you aren't into. You need to know this from the start." At first I was about to say no thank you. Then I remember my finances and saw what was about 5,000 dollars on his table. That was from one day. "Okay, I am in." "Your parents will disown you if they find out." "They pretty much have already. When I stopped going to Saturday services and started eating bacon they had enough of me." "You can change your mind when you get there and you can stop when you want." I was told to be there tomorrow at 8 am sharp. The place was a large house just off campus. So the snow wasn't going to be a problem.

I arrived at 7:50 and waited. A guy opened the door and asked if I was Jackson? I said yes and was told to get inside. The home was a front for a film studio called GGG films. I was invited into the back where I was introduced to the man who owns everything. Name was Chris. He sat me down and told me that I wad going to be in films. He said they make movies for a specific audience and I would be perfect for them. I was a little confused but went along. I want to show you what you will be doing if you agree. We went to a dark room and looked through a one way mirror. There was a bed in the next room and some cameras. A guy about Jackson's age and build came in wearing nothing but a robe. He spun around for the camera and spoke with an effeminate voice saying, "Today I get my gift. I am so excited." The guy got naked and did some moves for the camera. Soon another man, this one already naked, came in. He was a big black guy with the largest dick Jackson had ever seen. He watched as the first guy, he didn't know his name, he later found out it's Terry, start sucking on that monster pretending to be a dick. It was huge soft but now it looked like it might double in size. When he was ready Monster, he never found out his name and called him that because it seemed to fit, threw Terry hard on the bed an cracked his ass until it was super red. "You ready for the fuck of your life you little bitch? You ready for full conversion you little slut?" Terry nodded his head yes. Terry took a long breath from a brown bottle as Monster started forcing himself into this little victim. Jackson didn't see any lube being applied, he learned later also that it was already there. Terry screamed in pain. He could see tears. Jackson was thinking, what the hell have I gotten into? He though he should leave but he couldn't look away. Terry was screaming as he took all of that cock. It was all the way in him. Jackson watched as Terry went from yelling in pain to shouting in pure ecstasy. "Give me that dirty cum. I want it, please, convert me. Poz me." "You ready bitch because here it comes." With that Terry was getting a load of cum in him. "Take another hit bitch. I ain't done with this hole." Monster kept grinding and Jackson was really starting to enjoy watching this. He felt a hand unbuckle his belt and jeans. Chris took out his dick and gave him a blow job right there. He never had a guy go down on him and he was too caught up in the moment to fight it. Chris was better than anyone else who went down on him. He didn't last long. He came at the same time those two being filmed did. With that Chris stopped. Swallowed all his cum. Then said, "I love the taste of virgin cum. Let's work out the contract." He walked out as he heard Terry thanking everyone for letting his dream come true.

Part 2 will happen. If you guys like this.

• Like 23
  • Piggy 11
  • Thanks 1

Jackson could not believe what he just saw and what he just experienced. His ladies man friend Stephen was doing this for money? Well, to be honest it wasn't just for the money. It was for a shit ton of money, (If you know you know.) Jackson just had a great blow job. Okay, he had the best damn bj he thought possible.  When they sat in Chris's office Jackson was speechless at first. So Chris did all the talking. "If you agree to do this we will give you a fake name so no one searching your real one will see this. You will not be in a production like you just saw. You will be with someone more your size, in all areas. We will begin with recordings of you doing hard workouts naked. Give the customers a preview of that sexy body you have.  Then you jacking off. Get a great shot of your clean load. For that we will pay you $2000. The more you do the more you make. Your friend had made over Ten Thousand. He has just arrived and will be making his first top movie. You can watch if you like." Jackson agreed to this. His mind was spinning about all that was happening. He thought he could never believe his friend did this unless he saw for himself. They went to a different set. Jackson sat down to watch on a monitor and not a one way mirror like before. "This set isn't able to have people not in the movie or making it be able to sit in. The sound is too bad. The monitor works and gets great def. You won't be able to hear this one. Jackson had seen Stephen naked before but now he noticed he had a tattoo. It was a biohazard sign on his chest. 

Jackson was unable to hear because they didn't want to reveal what was going to happen just yet. For us though we will be able to hear it just fine.

Chris:" Well, hello little neg boy. You ready for your first Poz cock inside of you?" This kid, he had to be 18 or 19 at the most was a skinny ginger with a smallish dick. "Yes sir, I was born to be a bottom to Poz Daddies like you." "Let's get started. Suck my cock boy. Make me hard." The lad did as told. He got on his knees and took Stephen's dick deep in his mouth. Fuck, you got a nice mouth. If I wasn't here to do a job I might just let you finish." After a few minutes Stephen pulled the lad's hair to get him to stop. He seemed to enjoy that. "Get on that sling. I am going to look into your eyes as you get your first Poz load in you." The lad did as told. Stephen grabbed a toothbrush and inserted it into the lad's hole. Watching, Jackson was confused about this. Soon Stephen pulled out the toothbrush and said that it was really bloody. He was good and ready for the toxicity coming to him. Stephen lubed him up and then shoved his dick inside this neg slut. He yelled out in lust. "Yes. Yes, yes yes yes. Fuck me. Fuck my boi pussy. Fuck me hard and deep. Please Poz me sir. Poz me! I want your HIV!" It really didn't take that long. When the lad shot what would become his last neg load Stephen started to go faster and harder. "Here it comes boy. Here comes my toxic Poz HIV cum into your bloody and torn up asshole. Get ready it's happening now. Stephen watched as his victim took his cum. He was excited and cheering this. Afterwards he pulled himself out and put a plug in. " No cumming until you test positive. Understand?" He nodded yes. He gave the lad a kiss and left. Jackson has also shot a load while watching. He knee he was in. Only he did not know what that meant just yet.

Edited by drscorpio
Typos
  • Like 25
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 12