Piggy Visiting Berlin this week, where are the best places to get bred?

Gjock

Hello! Traveling to Berlin for the first time this week (Feb 20-26) and looking to collect lots of loads and cock! Planning to check out the FICKSTUTENMARKT Saturday (first time there, too!) Any advice on places to go/do to get used and bred and play, would be great!  Squeal!

Hello. 

I will be there from 24 to 27 feb, also attending my first service at fickstutenmarkt.

I will probably go to kitkatclub on friday evening, but I am not dure there will be so much fucking. Lab-oratory is maybe better on friday evening...

I just don't want to be out of use on saturday, as fickstutenmarkt is definitely my priority.

8 minutes ago, depravedslut said:

Hello. 

I will be there from 24 to 27 feb, also attending my first service at fickstutenmarkt.

I will probably go to kitkatclub on friday evening, but I am not dure there will be so much fucking. Lab-oratory is maybe better on friday evening...

I just don't want to be out of use on saturday, as fickstutenmarkt is definitely my priority.

Awesome! Agree, My ass is going to be ready for service too! We are going to haves so much fun!

Hello,

The naked nights on Thursdays at the lab.oratory are always loads of fun, as are  the 2-4-1 drink nights on Fridays, lots of fucking at both.  Also, the bar Bull, open 24 hours,  is always wild, and a great place to go very late, especially on weekends.  I typically go there on weekends after having fun at other venues/parties, often arriving at 3-4 am and leaving several hours later.  It is such a sleazy, anything goes bar .   You are certain to get bred there; and it attracts a wide variety of clientele.  Another suggestion is Ajpnia, which I attended for the first time during a Berlin visit last week.  It has parties on Wednesdays and Saturdays.  It is a quieter venue with seemingly lots of locals, all eager to play!!

I hope the information is helpful.  You will enjoy your trip!!!!   Believe me  

chiilfuck

• Like 2