Addicted To Getting Sucked Off

Nutzdeez212

I Starting getting sucked off when I was really young by someone older. I moved away and dated girls and even got married and had children. I started having thoughts about getting sucked off by guys again later down the line and discovered Craigslist personals and gay chat sites. So many hungry cocksuckers made it really easy to get my dick sucked regularly and now I'm addicted to letting fags suck me off. It's literally like a drug to me and I've shot my load down the throats of probably 70 different men now. My dick can literally stay hard for hours getting sucked and I visit a guy who will suck for 2 or 3 hours non-stop, my record is 5 hours. I still enjoy fucking my wife but honestly would rather just lay back in bed having my dick slurped on. Cock worship is all I think about now. Anyone else who can relate?

Edited by Nutzdeez212
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 3/26/2023 at 9:17 PM, Jos4bbc said:

I’m on the other side of the glory hole…I just want to suck cock. It’s an obsession for me. 
i agree there seem to be more cocksuckers than guys looking for blow jobs. 

Ditto. Obsessed cocksucker here. While it enjoys being on it's knees and sucking cock for hours, it doesn't want to do that with the same cock. It wants lots of different cocks, all of which breed it's throat. 

• 1 month later...
On 3/29/2023 at 2:44 PM, Nutzdeez212 said:

Video games or watching sports while getting sucked is heaven to me 🤤

Yes, I have regular tops who like getting their cocks sucked while playing video games or watching sports. What's really hot for me is when a top suddenly stops doing what he was doing and shoots a huge, creamy load in my mouth. He tells me to continue sucking because he likes the way I'm handling his cock and before long I'm rewarded with another load. I especially like it when my top brings one or two friends  who are eager to watch me suck his cock. Of course I end up doing what my top tells me to do once he has shot his load and that is to give his friends relief. 

Edited by hotpussyboy

• 5 months later...
On 2/21/2023 at 9:11 PM, Nutzdeez212 said:

I Starting getting sucked off when I was really young by someone older. I moved away and dated girls and even got married and had children. I started having thoughts about getting sucked off by guys again later down the line and discovered Craigslist personals and gay chat sites. So many hungry cocksuckers made it really easy to get my dick sucked regularly and now I'm addicted to letting fags suck me off. It's literally like a drug to me and I've shot my load down the throats of probably 70 different men now. My dick can literally stay hard for hours getting sucked and I visit a guy who will suck for 2 or 3 hours non-stop, my record is 5 hours. I still enjoy fucking my wife but honestly would rather just lay back in bed having my dick slurped on. Cock worship is all I think about now. Anyone else who can relate?

I can definitely relate I love getting suck using a fag cocksucker mouth for hours  is the best that's the only way I cum now just find a cocksucker  and get swallowed 

• Like 1