Best place to take loads?

bay bridge inn is my fave motel. great place to hang out and get anally fertilized by a bunch of strangers. only issue is that it’s usually full of a bunch of cum dump bottoms so there’s a lot of competition but there’s enough dudes that my asshole has always gotten plenty of attention when i’ve stayed there.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

• 1 month later...
On 4/18/2023 at 10:35 PM, TallAussieBtm said:

How about Civic Center Motor Inn? I'm booked there in a few weeks. Should I change? So close to Powerhouse, which has always been my fav SF bar. And much cheaper than Beck's!

Please cum back and post about your experience at the Civic Center Inn. I've booked a room there Folsom Street Fair weekend and I'm curious to know how it is.

• Like 3

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/23/2023 at 4:31 AM, BradStevens said:

Please cum back and post about your experience at the Civic Center Inn. I've booked a room there Folsom Street Fair weekend and I'm curious to know how it is.

Civic Centre Motor Inn was fine. The location was perfect. The number of homeless people in the downtown area was confronting. As is the number of boarded up or empty businesses. But the homeless, drug dealers and mad folks generally keep to themselves and don't bother you. Locals are pretty sanguine about them. I think historically SF has pretty good welfare services compared to some other places, which tends to attract people from all over. Dore Alley was great. Wish I was going to Folsom also. Folsom Europe in Berlin was amazing too, though a bit tamer than SF on the street anyway. Bondage exhibition victims were naked in SF 😃, clothed in Berlin 🙁. But Berlin bars are waaay sexier than in SF. Rampant sex everywhere! 😜

• Like 1