love to be castrated

patp69

• 2 months later...

I used to fantasize about being castrated with no meds, but then I had a surgery on one of my nuts. I was awake under only a local and I about passed out when the doctor stuck the needle in my scrotum  to numb the area. The pain from that was almost more than I could imagine. I don't think guys who fantasize about losing their balls with no meds really understand what pain is! And I am pretty pain tolerant.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

On 2/27/2023 at 12:24 PM, hairyone said:

How would mitigate the pain?  Or would you just want to feel it?

As for what to do with them?  If someone gave me their nuts, I'd wear them on my boots.

Lidocaine injections are typically given.  1 or 2 injections to numb the balls.  Wait about 20-30 minutes.  Squeeze them.  If the feeling is mutated or gone completely (not sure if possible), then they are ready for cutting the sack open, banding, and harvesting.

One thing to not use, or at least know the dangers of using, are castration bands long term.  Within the hour, they'll start to cause long term damage.  Within 4 the balls are dead.  Human testies don't fall off like bulls and horses.  They have to be cut or they'll rot and cause blood poisoning.  And they may cause blood clots as well.  So if that's the prefered method, then make sure to see a doctor after to ensure there's no complications.  Which is good advice regardless the method used.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

I was castrated seven months ago.  I love it, something I wanted for years.  I was done by a doctor in a hospital.  I asked for an epidural but was told that was a problem so they knocked me out.  Was hoping I would be awake as my balls were removed.  Anyway it was interesting when I read my chart and learned they biopsied my balls.  kinda turned me on as they described cutting them apart and described their condition.  Just wish I could have watched.  

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

So hot reading your post. For years I have thought about doing that since the day I played with a guy who had done it. Damn, it was the hottest, sexiest thing I had ever done. Reading your post has got me thinking hard about doing it.

• Like 6

Part of me finds it fucking hot.  Part of me is worried that it'll kill my sex drive.  Maybe the various testosterone and other drugs I'd be on would help?  If I did get it done, I think I'd want large, silicone filled balls implanted to make my package look bigger in jockstraps and powerlifting singlets.  Especially during competitions.  But secretly be completely impotent and useless.  I do love the idea of being a roided up muscle freak with big, swinging bull "balls" that are the envy of the locker room.  Be careful what you wish for, boys!

If I found someone knowledgeable and willing to do it, and help me get the medication and steroids needed after, I'd definitely consider it.  Might never go through with it, but the idea has been in my spank bank for years now.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, faggot4play said:

it sounds mind blowing-ly hot......though a part of me is unsure.....i'm imagining a boyfriend i'm committed to asking me to do......and me accepting

That could be the best way to do it. A huge commitment to a BF.

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...
On 5/8/2023 at 9:46 AM, baldwin said:

I was castrated seven months ago.  I love it, something I wanted for years.  I was done by a doctor in a hospital.  I asked for an epidural but was told that was a problem so they knocked me out.  Was hoping I would be awake as my balls were removed.  Anyway it was interesting when I read my chart and learned they biopsied my balls.  kinda turned me on as they described cutting them apart and described their condition.  Just wish I could have watched.  

So hot  reading your post.........and the pic............FUCKING H O T!

• 3 weeks later...