CDC Warning About Eating Ass

On 3/11/2023 at 2:00 PM, BiAggieGuy said:

Always known the risk of eating ass, but not going to give it up.

I love eating out college guys, especially when their profiles say "safe only".  Never once had one reject my bare cock after giving them a good, long session.

Can't wait to hear your recent stories and experiences ✌️😁✌️

• Downvote 1

• 4 months later...

My God, eating ass is my number one favorite thing to do, especially when high. I first ate ass on a 15-year-old teammate as a freshman in high school. I became addicted to having my tongue in ass at that moment. If I die from eating ass, I will be dead with a smile on my face.  If I ever have to give up eating ass, my sex life will be over.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2

On 3/8/2023 at 6:01 PM, xsodomyx said:

Shigella? Isn't that who should've won All Stars 3 instead of Trixie Mattel? 😛 

At first, I thought it was that British woman with the cooking show. Then I realized this isn’t quite the audience or forum for that, but we were taking about ‘eating’ after all. 😁

5 hours ago, partying.hard said:

My God, eating ass is my number one favorite thing to do, especially when high. I first ate ass on a 15-year-old teammate as a freshman in high school. I became addicted to having my tongue in ass at that moment. If I die from eating ass, I will be dead with a smile on my face.  If I ever have to give up eating ass, my sex life will be over.

Actually eating ass used to be the #1 activity in Germany at least when I came out and with the guys I hooked up with.  At that time these were exclusively twinkish guys in Köln  (Cologne) and München (Munich) and later Amsterdam, Paris and Strasbourg.  Many times we just ate each others asses all night. 

However now eating ass seems vastly much less common in Germany (even in Köln),  Amsterdam and Paris.  It still happens a bit but in comparison it appears to occur much less often.

• Piggy 1

18 hours ago, partying.hard said:

OMG me too. When im high I've eaten ass so long and hard mouth bleed. Like during the plauge guys knew sex was gonna kill them but they couldn't stop, same thing here no way in hell could I stop.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

As long as I can, remember, I’ve been eating ass. This will not make me stop. I’m HIV positive in my opinion and I have no bearing on my sex life. It seems like they’re always putting fear in our minds that we need to stop overdoing. As long as there’s an ass in front of me, I will eat it and enjoy it. 

On 9/13/2023 at 9:47 AM, chrisbb said:

I’m HIV positive in my opinion and I have no bearing on my sex life. 

Just curious: how is one HIV positive "in [anyone's] opinion"? It seems to me it's an empirical fact; either one is HIV-positive, or one is not, and while a person's status may be unknown (because of lack of recent testing), it's not a matter of any opinion. It is, or it ain't. 

• Moderators
12 hours ago, BootmanLA said:
On 9/13/2023 at 10:47 AM, chrisbb said:

I’m HIV positive in my opinion and I have no bearing on my sex life. 

Just curious: how is one HIV positive "in [anyone's] opinion"?

I think @chrisbb most likely meant,

"I'm HIV positive and in my opinion it has no bearing on my sex life."