bbslutuk

I had an amazing meet with a guy this weekend just gone and I was lucky enough to get his load a few times. I've changed his name for his privacy, but I'll refer to him as Mike. I started chatting with Mike on an app about 5 weeks ago (the name of the app begins with K and ends in ik lol), we got chatting in a UK based gay chat group and took it from there.

Mike is in his 50's, he lives down south (very posh accent), has a real daddy look to him, he's about 6.5 inches and up until the weekend just gone, he had no experience with men before. We chatted for a few weeks about our individual interests and what we enjoyed, but what made Mike stand out was his honesty. He was very open about never having been with a guy, he explained in the past he'd even backed out of meets last minute and he'd previously wondered if this was pretty much just a horny thought to get off to.

At first, when he told me he'd backed out of meets, it started to put me off the idea of meeting up with him, but I also respected he wasn't lying and pretending to have fucked 100 men and have a 20 inch dick etc. We chatted quite regularly for the first few weeks and he told me he was heading up to the North West for some work related training. Mike explained he was going to be in Chester for a few days, but he was interested in staying until the Sunday and booking another hotel on the Saturday so that we could meet up.

Chester isn't too far from me, so I asked him if he was sure he'd like to meet and checked where he wanted to book and we agreed to meet on the Saturday. He told me he planned to get the early check in option, so we would have a room for a full 24 hours. We had a chat on the phone about what he was interested in, once again, he was very honest and said he felt a little nervous about meeting. We agreed that there wouldn't be any pressure to do anything, we could just chat and ultimately, neither of us would be forced to do anything.

So the Saturday morning came, I got showered and prepped, packed some lube and a dildo to bring (I was adamant I was going to give him something to watch at the very least lol) and I jumped the train to Chester. Whilst I was on my way, Mike asked me to let him know when I was close to the travelodge, so he could come and meet me downstairs to take me to the room and whilst we were walking up the stairs to the room, I could tell he was a little nervous.

After we got in the room, I suggested we just have a chat about whatever he wanted, to help ease the anxiety. We chatted about general stuff and got onto the topic of sex and we talked about what we both had interests in. Luckily for me, he wanted to be top and eat a lot of arse lol! We talked about bareback sex, again, he was very honest and said he'd prefer to play safe, which I agreed to. I could totally relate to that feeling, I'd always played safe until a little while ago so I wasn't angry with his choice.

I did ask Mike if he would make sure when he was about to cum that he would take the condom off and finish in my mouth, or if I gaped my arse open with my fingers, he could aim his load directly into my arse and he agreed to this.

As he was still a little nervous, I asked if he'd like to watch me with my dildo and he said he'd very much like to see that. I stripped off and knelt on all fours on the bed for him and started to shake my chubby butt for him and told him to make himself comfortable. I opened my back and got my lube and my dildo, as I put it on the bed, Mike said 'Jesus Christ! Can you actually get that in you!?'. My dildo is one of the 'Me You Us Ultra Cock' dildos, 10 inches in length and 8 inches in girth. It's quite a beast lol and I don't think Mike had seen a dildo like that before.

I started to lube up my arse and finger myself and told Mike he could play with himself if he'd like to as well. He was on the other side of the bed and he started to stroke his dick and moan. Once I'd warmed up, I lubed up the dildo and started to slide it into me, taking it as deep as I could. It really fills me and gapes my hole, each time I reinserted it, I pushed deeper and moaned louder. After a few minutes of teasing Mike I asked him if he'd like to give me a hand let him control the dildo. I opened my legs wide and asked him to position himself to the side of me, he grabbed the dildo and very gently slid the dildo into me right down the balls and I told him how good it felt. I asked him to do it faster and harder and it didn't take long before he was abusing my arse with this dildo and I was moaning like a whore.

As he was positioned right next to me, I guided his hips closer to me and grabbed his duck and started to suck him off. He let out a real gasp and I tried to swallow his dick down my throat whilst I massaged and caressed his balls. I moaned with his dick down my throat and Mike continued to force my dildo up my arse as deep as he could.

Eventually, he took the dildo out and moved between my legs and he started to eat my arse with me lay on my back. I encouraged him and told him how good he was at eating my arse and he really got into it. At this point, I was pretty confident he'd be ready to fuck me so I pulled his head up towards mine and I started to kiss him, whilst wrapping my legs around his waist. He's a very very good kisser, very passionate and tender, I could feel his dick pressing against my thigh and I asked him fuck me.

He leant back and got a condom from his bag and after he put it on, he got right back on top of me and I guided his dick towards my hungry hole. I slid him inside me and he let out a huge sigh and he pushed in nice and deep. I pulled him in to kiss him and he started to fuck me slowly and deeply, moaning each time he slid deep into me. I don't think I've ever kissed someone as much during sex, it felt like honeymoon sex lol!

I asked him to fuck me quicker and harder and he picked up his speed and before I knew it we were both moaning and panting loudly. At this point, I'm pretty sure whoever was in the room next to us could here everything we were doing. I asked him to lay down and I climbed on top of him and I started to ride him, again, he kissed me so so passionately and he grabbed at my chubby arse.

I was bouncing in his dick as hard as I could and he told me he was getting close to cumming, so I hopped off of him, pulled the condom off and took his dick deep in my mouth. Mike was moaning so loud, I was massaging his balls and trying to physically swallow his dick in my thoat and I could feel his dick pulsating and he started to shoot ropes of cum into my mouth. He started to force his dick balls deep into my mouth and I gladly accepted, before I teased him afterwards by licking the head of his dick and kissing it, before sucking his balls to make sure he was fully satisfied.

Afterwards, we continued chatting and kissing and he offered to go get a drink at a pub across the road, he's a football fan so we watched that, had a couple of drinks and headed back to the room. We managed to work through 7 condoms before we had to check out, I swallowed his load 5 times and he cum into my gaping arse twice and I was one very happy little whore lol! After we checked out, we got breakfast, said our goodbyes and I headed to the train station.

I'm very much looking forward to the next time he's venturing back up north for round 2! 🤪

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1