Groped and Pozzed

Not My Story, but it was improved by me

Groped and Pozzed

I am a 21 year old white bubble butt who is engaged to another 21 year old white guy. We have been dating since we were 19 and have fallen so deeply in love that we got engaged this January. Our relationship has been mostly perfect, however our sex life is bland. I am a submissive bottom, and he is a top, so things usually go smoothly, however he doesn't have as high of a libido as I do, and it makes it hard for me to be fully satisfied. Add this to the fact that I've always secretly considered cheating to be hot and you have a recipe for disaster.

Me and my fiance usually go to a gay club every few weeks. Not to hook up with other guys or anything, but to just dance and drink and have fun with other gay couples. I've admittedly stared at some hot guys multiple times before, however my fiance doesn't ever notice. Yesterday we decided to go to the club, and I got ready. I was wearing these tight black gym shorts that were above my knee and showed off my round ass. My fiance liked the view and wore casual clothes. I was feeling risky and decided to go commando without telling him. I wore a t-shirt and that was it.

We get to the club and it is going great. Every time I go to the club I get hit on at least once, so it wasn't a surprise when this big older guy started looking at me with a grin, and made suggestive comments. I politely told him off, but only because my fiance was with me. Throughout most of the night nothing happens. We have fun, drink, talk, and dance. Towards the end, we were out on the main floor and were dancing to whatever music was playing, when I felt a big hand squeeze my left cheek tightly. My fiance was several feet away and talking to someone else so he didn't notice. I turn my head to see a fit black guy groping my ass. He's wearing tight jeans and a tank top. I see a bulge form as he rubs his fingers in between my soft asscheeks. He slyly smiled at me and I nodded to let him know he could keep touching me. He moved closer behind me and tightly squeezed both of my cheeks. His grip was so strong that I had to regain my balance. I subtly moved a few feet away from my fiance so that he couldn't see anything happen. Soon enough I felt this guy's hand move to my waist, and I feel him force his hands inside the back of my shorts. I stay still as he cups my bare ass with his hands. He does this for a minute before pulling one of my cheeks to the side, and begins rubbing my asshole with his fingers. This made me grunt quietly, and I whispered to him if he knew anywhere private we could go. He said his car had tinted windows, and that we could go there. I agreed, and he pulled his hands out of my shorts.

I walked up to my boyfriend and told him I was going to head to a shop down the street for a few minutes to grab a snack. I said goodbye and walked out front and then went behind the club where there was a parking lot. The guy came out not too far behind me and guided me to his sedan, which had almost black windows. He told me to get in the backseat, and I listened. He joined, before locking the door. He immediately took his shirt off, revealing his abs and 6 pack. He then took his pants off, revealing a huge, fully erect cock. I pulled my shorts off and began jerking him off. He moaned as I moved my hand up and down. I only did this for about 2 minutes, before he told me to lean back on the seat. I did as told and laid completely flat on my back, with my legs up to my shoulder revealing my ass to him. He grinned and began rubbing my asshole with his finger. I moaned and groaned as he rubbed around my hole, even pushing the tip in a few times. Soon though, he couldn't wait. He began lubing my ass up. It was happening.

He covered my ass in lube, and asked me if he should wear a condom. I told him no, and he was pleased with that. He pulled my ass to the side a bit to provide himself a better angle from the small corner he was in, before he pulled his hard cock up, and kneeled right next to my asshole. He pressed his tip against my hole a few times, before he couldn't help himself and shoved his entire bare massive cock balls deep inside my tight asshole. We both moaned and groaned as he pushed himself all the way inside me, and squeals of pleasure came out of me as he slowly pulled himself mostly out and then all the way in again. We moaned together as he slowly thrusted in and out of my tight asshole, stretching me out with every push. I held my legs up with my hands, and watched as he pounded me with his thick cock on his knees. It was then that I noticed a small tattoo of a scorpion just above his crotch with a red “plus” sign. 

I felt like such a slut. We fucked for a good few minutes before he came inside me, filling me up with his warm sperm. I clenched my hole to not make a mess and pulled my pants up, got my shirt on, and left his car. I gave him a smile before I went back to the bar and greeted my fiance, with a stranger's semen deep inside me. He smiled at me and gave me a wink, He handed me his number and told me to let him know when I get his “gift”.

I gave him a puzzled look. He then pointed at his tat and smiled. 

I got home and googled his tattoo, my cock instantly became hard, and for the first time in our relationship. I fucked my fiance. He saw me with a devilish look in my eyes. He never put up a fight. I slid my 5inch cock into his ass with relative ease. Something told me this was not his first time taking a cock ever let alone that day. I gave him 10 hard thrusts and pumped a 5-day load into his fucked ass. 

We both fell asleep, but he woke me up a little bit later standing naked holding two pieces of paper. He asked me if this guy fucked me? I nodded yes. I asked how he knew…because he fucked me too he said quietly. 

“You know he pozzed us” he said quietly. I again nodded, “yes”. 

And with that my fiance’s cock grew to his 7 inch to full mast.  He pounced on me and shoved his cock in my already fucked hole. He did not last long flooding me with his still negative load. 

After he came in me like he had done hundreds of times. “I just called him, he’s on  his way here to finish the job for both of us.” my fiance whispered in my ear. 

In a few moments there was a knock at the door. 

There may be a part 2. 

Let me know what you like

I love your hot feedback her and in my messages

Joey

• Like 41
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 12
  • Thanks 3