Groped and Pozzed

After he came in me like he had done hundreds of times. “I just called him, he’s on  his way here to finish the job for both of us.” my fiance whispered in my ear. 

In a few moments there was a knock at the door. 

Groped and Pozzed 2

My fiance, Billy, jumped up from the bed and went to answer the door. I remained in bed leaking cum from both my unnamed pozzed bbc hook-up from the bar earlier this evening and my fiance. I had never been so slutty in my entire life. 

I wanted MORE. 

I heard mumbles and moans coming from the front room. So, I went to investigate. I found Billy sucking off two well hung black guys. The guy from earlier who Billy was deepthroating his nearly 8 inch cock ordered me to get my mouth on his buddies cock. His buddy, who’s named “I learned later was Ty, had an equally as impressive cock the unnamed black cock in the backseat of the car. 

Billy bobbed up and down on the massive cock that was in my ass and his ass just hours earlier, and now we were both naked in our own living room sucking him and his friend off. We had our home invaders rock hard slobbering on their oversized cocks. I felt Billy run his hand up the crack of my ass and with the lube from his fucking and the BBC he was now sucking. 

Jamal, my backseat fucker, nudged his buddy Ty to check out what Billy was doing. Ty snickered and lifted me up from my knees and shoved towards the bedroom. Jamal guided Billy right behind us. 

Ty and Jamal flopped us down on each side of the bed so our heads were next to each other. Billy and I were both naked and the massive black men that were about to fuck us were just as naked as we were. Billy’s 7 inch hard white cock was dwarfed by Jamal’s oversized 8+ cock, but Ty had to be 9 or more inches. I thought for sure he would split me in two. 

Ty was a black god, he stood about 6’4, not an ounce of fat on him, two dark biohazard tats at his belt line as a warning to anybody who dared to get that close. 

I dared. 

I was willing just knowing that Jamal bred both me and fiance just hours ago and here he was set to do it all again. 

Almost like they were in sync the slid their huge poz dicks into mine and Billy’s bare asses. We yelped in pain and pleasure. Our fuckers high-fived each other across the bed as they both fucked us silly. 

Ty told Jamal that he was right, I did have a great pussy. Jamal quipped that he knew cause he  has had us both. Tonight, even, he exclaimed!

But he was here now to make sure it stuck in both of us. They pounded our holes for a good 30 to 45 minutes. Ty was very vocal about his off-the-chart viral load and he was going to knock me as he was potent that Jamal. 

Jamal was telling Billy that my cunt was better than his and that he was going to share his tainted load with me instead of Billy unless Billy begged for it.  Billy was brought nearly to tears hearing that I was going to get Jamal’s tainted load instead of him. He begged Jamal to poz him and not me. 

They unloaded their tainted loads into each of us unturned asses within seconds of the other one. Their black bodies crashed on top of us as Billy and I shot our negative loads onto our bellies. 

Jamal pulled free of Billy and then pulling free of me Ty shoved me into the shower. Where I soaped his dark body, cock and ass. HE spread his cheeks apart and I ate his ass. I could tell he had been out dancing, but it was the sweetest ass I had ever eaten.

When he was ready he pivoted in the shower blocking all the water from hitting me while I knelt before his semi-rigid member. He squeezed my cheeks till I opened my mouth. With my mouth agape he aimed his piss cannon towards my open mouth and let loose a torrent of piss. 

He filled my mouth, telling me to hold it in there for a bit while he pissed on my head, into my eyes, across my face and down my chest. I was never really into water sports, but this left me with a raging hard on. 

Ty rinsed himself off leaving me there with a mouthful of piss while still drenched with his piss as well. When he was done he allowed me to swallow it and rinse off with orders to go sit on the floor in the living room. 

Meanwhile, Billy and Jamal were going for another round in our bedroom with Ty joining in. 

More to Cum

I will be traveling some so the next few may be delayed

• Like 20
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 15

Meanwhile, Billy and Jamal were going for another round in our bedroom with Ty joining in. 

Groped and Pozzed 3

I was forced to sit naked on the floor while I listened to two hung seemingly poz black me fuck my “top” fiance. I could only imagine that he was being spitroasted with Jamal’s cock reaming out his rarely fucked hole. I know I had never fucked Billy in the years that we had been together. I fact, I couldn’t recall Billy ever telling me that he had been fucked, and now he was being dicked by two of the biggest dingers that had ever fucked me. 

Plus, they are poz!

Our bed squeaked loudly for nearly 20 minutes then it just stopped. I could hear voices, but could not make out what they were saying. Then I heard Billy begging and pleading for them to stop. Whatever they were doing was causing him a great deal of stress and pain. Billy seemed to settle down and then it got quiet again, but out of nowhere Billy was moaning and begging for their cocks to split him open. 

I could not take it anymore. Curiosity got the best of me. I snuck up to my own bedroom door and cracked it open to see Ty on the bottom with his massive dong in my fiance’s ass in the middle and Jamal’s huge dork sliding along right beside Ty. I was amazed that Billy could accommodate such manhood. Hell, I was amazed that anyone could. I grew jealous of Billy getting all that cock. I wanted some to myself. 

That is when Jamal noticed me at the door and ordered me out of the room. I immediately shuffled out of the room and closed the door behind me. I sat on my knees in the living room for what felt like an eternity. I soon fell asleep on the floor on my knees. I just slouched over until I was startled awake but warm water on the back of my neck  and back. I immediately jerked up and caught a facefull of piss from Ty and Jamal. I instinctively opened my mouth letting them drain themselves into a willing receptacle. 

They got dressed and high-fived each other and left me drenched in their piss in the middle of the living room. I jumped up and went to check on Billy who was sound asleep in the middle of our defiled bed. I wanted to climb in with him, but I knew he had a hard night. So, I showered, mopped the living room,  I almost got the pee smell out of air, and by that time Billy was awake and pulling the soiled and cum stained sheets off of the bed. 

We didn’t talk much that day, but whenever Billy got hard. I was expected to service him. After he put the sheets in the washer, I was on my knees in the shower he slipped his piss hardened cock in to my mouth and filled me belly then he fucked me. Telling me he was wasting his last negative loads on his whore fiance. I shot my useless seed down the shower drain while Billy’s went up my ass. 

This silent treatment lasted all day Saturday and into the evening on Sunday. I lost count how many times Billy urinated on me or his loads I took. I was becoming his human cum rag and toilet. I am not saying I did not like it, but at least talk to me. That is when there was a knock at the door. Billy ordered me to strip down to my jock, which I always wore around the house, and answer the door. I gave him a quizzed look, but did as I was told. 

At the door stood Jamal and two other black fellows I have never seen before. Jamal pushed past me as did the other two. Joking that it looked like I was ready and willing for Round #3 with Jamal and his boys. Billy offered up that I was and we were. 

Jamal ordered me up front and center of the room. He pushed me to my knees. Soon the whole room was naked and nameless black cocks were being force fed to us willingly. 

Jamal fed me his cock and one of the other guys ordered Billy to suck him too. I could not see the cock being forced down Bily’s throat, but I could hear him gagging on it. Soon standing next to Jamal was the other black kid and he was shoving his cock into the foray. I would suck on Jamal for a few seconds then switch over the equally-sized new cock. I was still dressed. I am sure that is the only thing that slowed these guys down from getting to my ass because I sucked one the other would feel my ass and slowly started to work down my pants. 

Meanwhile, Billy was now naked and leaning over the back of our black leather lounge chair while his big black invader was eating his ass. Jamal must have thought that was a good idea. He and the other guy I was sucking both already naked and rock hard. They pulled me over to the end of the couch…

More to Cum

When I am back home from Vacation

If you like this story let me know. I am thinking a 5 to 6 parter

Joey

I love to skype or whereby with verbal guys with a poz fetish. 

Hit me for a quick chat

• Like 24
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 7
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...