Cleaning hole at sauna GI-Joe (Montreal)

hungry_hole

Take this with an appropriate grain of salt since it's been at least four years since I have been there, but there were a couple of closet sized rooms I think on the upper floor that feature a toilet with a fitting to attach a hose. Unlike most other places I have seen that have a generic fitting and sell you a length of PVC tubing of the appropriate internal diameter for a few bucks, this has some specific fitting that might include a shut off valve or something and acts as an intermediary between the water supply and douche hose. I think they charge $10 or $12 for it. 

I guess it ensures that they get their revenue as whatever it was, it wasn't something obvious sold at Canadian Tire for 30 cents a foot.

But worse was that,  these rooms ( I think there were two) are locked and so you have to get the key from the front desk. I think they hold your room key or something hostage until you return the douche key. 

So, you have to get everything you need from your room, go downstairs, buy the weird fitting, sign out the douche key and leave your room key (so you can't get back in!) go upstairs, clean out, come back down, hand in the key and get your room key back.

Steamworks in Toronto has 2 douche stations in stalls in the central bathroom, and you can buy a hose from a vending machine for $4 or $5.

Spa excess here has two douche stations with private sinks and showers in the basement and the front desk sells douche hoses for $4 or $5.

Both of those strike me as a more civilized approach. I hope the GI Joe thing is better than I remember, because I almost couldn't believe how convoluted it was.  

On the top and the bottom floor at GI Joe, the two main bathrooms have a deep trough that appear to be set up for douching (I don't remember about the other bathroom locations on the other floors, except the bathroom off the video room on the second floor does not have this).  I used them both many times to fill up my ass injectable douch syringe.  Probably you can attach a hose to at least one of the two spigots on the troughs.

19 hours ago, a2malways said:

Both of those strike me as a more civilized approach. I hope the GI Joe thing is better than I remember, because I almost couldn't believe how convoluted it was.  

Great feedback and it matches my experience because I remember the weird size of the outlet. There is probably a converter to the standard size.

8 hours ago, fuckholedc said:

On the top and the bottom floor at GI Joe, the two main bathrooms have a deep trough that appear to be set up for douching (I don't remember about the other bathroom locations on the other floors, except the bathroom off the video room on the second floor does not have this). 

I don't understand how places like GI-Joe don't have good cleaning facilities for bottoms who want heavy anal play. It's like a restaurant without bathrooms.

5 hours ago, hungry_hole said:

I don't understand how places like GI-Joe don't have good cleaning facilities for bottoms who want heavy anal play. It's like a restaurant without bathrooms.

Even Boiler Sauna in Berlin only has two dedicated douching rooms.  Pretty much no one has this properly covered.