While giving a blowjob what are the non verbal warnings that they are about to cum?

19 hours ago, Turbocs37 said:

It gets harder and swells a bit. 

His breathing accelerates.

He goes from passively receiving your blowjob to fucking your mouth. 

His balls tighten.

He grabs your head.

If he's holding your head his grip will get tighter, he'll pull your mouth deeper on to his cock. 

his breathing will get faster and shallower

you might feel his helmet grow in your mouth

you might taste more precum leaking out of his cock

his legs might tremble

he will start to moan or grunt

or he''ll just tell you "fuck I'm gunna cum in your mouth, swallow my fukkin load"

I once sucked off a guy on a train back in the days of when some carriages could only be accessed from the platform and there were no internal corridors, great if long stops between stations and you didn't want to be disturbed, but lousy if you got stuck with a right bore!

Anyway I was sucking this guy off and there was no way I was going to be able to get the whole thing in, it really was a beautiful monster of a cock. So I'm sucking and also wanking him at the same time and as he was coming I literally felt three powerful spasms going up his cock as the cum made it's way up, which gave enough warning to remove my mouth (I didn't), should I have wanted to.

I'd never felt that before or since, huge load too and not a drop wasted 🙂 

• Like 1

Well, I know what my body and cock does when I'm about to cum. Most men do the same. When he's in my mouth and I'm sucking him, I feel how tight his balls are up against his body. If they are really tight he's about to blow. I also love it when their legs shake or hips tighten. Sometimes, they just say, "I'm going to cum!".  When hands go on the back of my head, that is a sure sign and finally, when there is one final powerful thrust with their hips and they hold it there, Wow. I love it also when the dick head swells. God this makes me want some cum.

One dude tenses up. One dude gets silent. One dude spreads his legs. One dude forces me to deep throat.

It's never the same. So just be a good throat and always be expecting it.