The Step Dad

So after a brief pause in writing fictional stories, I couldn't resist.  I've learned my lesson on being more careful in content!  Hopefully you enjoy this story.

I grew up in a small Midwestern town of 600.  People there knew something that happened to you before you knew about it!  One thing they never knew was the relationship my dad and I had.

As a young child, I was a heavy set guy.  I had no interest in girls, neither did they to me.  Sports weren't my thing.  Sure I played little league, but it wasn't uncommon for me to skip practice to watch Sonny and Cher. In fact little league likely piqued my interest in guys.  At that point in my life, I really didn't know what gay was.  Apparently I was a slow learner.

One of the team members however was mature beyond his age, and was my first "gay " experience.  I didn't think it was really gay, just a curiosity.  Jacking together.   Skinny dipping.  Finding our dads magazines and reading the penthouse forums to each other.  And yes, admiring the female form.  One thing we never did then was have actual sex. 

What did happen finally started in our Senior year, one hot May day  after a playoff game.   He invited me to his house and once there,  suggested we skinny dip in his pool.  We were both hot and sweaty, so why not?  His mom was out of town, and his step dad at work. We stripped poolside, and I was in awe with his 8 inch cock.  I was your average 6, but he was mean and lean.  Before we jumped into the pool, he sniffed his jock, and asked me if I wanted to sniff it?  Sure why not.  It had an odd odor to it,  not just sweat.  He later told me he Jack's and shoots his load into it, usually after practice. I asked him if he would do that for me before getting into pool.  He said yes, as long as I did the same.  We each got on a lounge chair and started  jacking our cocks. I came really quickly into my jock, and before he finished, we heard a car door slam, and jumped into the pool.  It was his step-dad coming home.  I'm pretty sure his dad saw us jumping into the pool naked, but he simply said cooling off after practice  boys? We said yes, but my friend said yes Sir.  I couldn't help that his dad grabbed his crotch as he said that.  Fortunately his dad went back into the house and my friend and I got out of the pool, and sniffed my cummy jock. He then had me sniff it, and said he'd return the favor when his step dad wasn't around.

TO BE CONTINUED!

Edited by viking8x6
clarification of age, per author
  • Like 27
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 3

I headed home with my cim soaked jock in my back pack, eagerly awaiting to bury my face in it as soon as I got home.  I headed to my bedroom, striped and got under the covers for a nap.  The smell of my cum soaked jock was intoxicating. As I was sniffing it, my cock grew rock hard, making a tent in my sheets.  This time, I look it a bit further by putting my jock in my mouth, tasting my cum for the first time.  I had jacked off many times before, but always into a cum rag.  The salty taste of my dried cum was exciting.

Before I could finish myself off, I heard my dad heading towards my bedroom.  I quickly hid my jock, and rolled over on my side so he wouldn't see the tent I had created under the sheets.  I slept for almost 2 hours.  Although it was now evening, I woke up with morning wood.  I checked my phone and my friend told me to call, not text him as soon as I read the message so I did. Sadly, this was a wood killer, well at least for a brief time.

I called my friend and the first thing he said was that I wouldn't believe what happened after I left. He was as giddy as a school girl and didn't even give me time to ask! He said he went to take a shower and when he got to the bathroom his step dad was already in the shower, and he saw him naked for the first time.

He eagerly said he saw his dad soaping up his body, and then soaping up his cock and balls.  He continued by saying his step dads cock was getting hard, and then he put 2 of his soapy fingers up his ass, pumping them in and out.  He said it wasn't long before his step dad was fully hard, and shot a loaf in the shower without touching his cock. 

By now, I was rock hard again, and fortunately my friend said his step dad was calling him for dinner, and he had to go. I say fortunately as I could feel the cum churning in my balls, and I was leaking pre cum onto my sheets.

I immediately grabbed my jock and buried it under my nose and started jacking.  I imagined my friends step dad in the shower.  He was a built hunk, in his 40s I guessed.  My friend told me earlier that his step dad was like him with 8, or maybe more but definitely thicker.   I already knew he had a hairy chest, as I've seen him with his shirt off at the pool. And now that i think about it, I had seen him in a speedo, but never thought much about it before.  I'd have to pay more attention next time! My friend also mentioned that his step dads crotch was neatly trimmed.

Needless to say, it wasn't long before I shot my creamy wad, and what a load it was! It hit my face and lips, and for the very first time, I had tasted my fresh salty cum, and I loved it. I had jacked many times, but always into a cum rag, and I had never sniffed the rag.  I wiped the cum from my body with my jock, and used my finger to push that on my face into my mouth.  Just then I heard my step dad calling me for dinner.  I threw on a pair of shorts and headed to the kitchen.

Next up. Chapter 3: Gooning.

• Like 27
  • Piggy 6

Chapter 3: Gooning

I couldn't wait to see my friend again, and tell him about me tasting my fresh cum for the first time. Sure I could have called him, but I was sure that we would jack when I told him in person, and that we did! He did call a bit later saying his dad was away, and invited me for a swim, to which I gladly accepted. I threw on my big baggy trunks, and headed right over.

When I arrived, he was lounging in a tight red speedo, and smoking a cigarette. I had never smoked, and had no idea he had. I told him I didn't know he smoked. He said not really but another friend himself had recently started experimenting it, and he enjoyed it. He passed me a cigarette, and honestly i didnt care for it, although i smoked all of it. I then told him that I had been experimenting with something too. He asked what, and I told him I had tasted my fresh cum for the first time.  

Now it doesn't take younger guys much to get hard, and I could see his cock growing in his red speedo, even before he asked what it tasted like. At the same time, I was getting hard too. My eyes focused on his package imagining his step dad in his speedo. The only difference was he had a hairless chest unlike his furry step dad.

I started to tell him how I loved the taste of my fresh cum. His cock peeked out of his speedo, and he said he always shot on his jock, and never even thought of tasting it, just sniffing his jock. He asked what it tasted like, and I pulled his speedo down to his knees, rubbing his cock and simply said I think it's time for you to find out for yourself. I pulled my trunks down, and we both started jacking. I could feel my cum building up, but I wanted to last, so even though I didn't really care for cigarettes I suggested we smoke one again.  

We finished smoking and started to stroke again, and it wasn't long before we both shot our massive loads on our chest and face. I took my finger scooping some cum from his chest, and put my finger to his mouth. He seemed a bit hesitant, but tried it and said he loved it. He said he wanted to taste my cum, but he shot a much bigger load than I and I said he would, but he had plenty of his own to eat this time.

We both greedily ate our own cum, and then heard his dad pulling up. We quickly pull up our trunks and jumped into the pool. Fortunately we had already cleaned most of the cum from ourselves. His dad walked in, simply saying it was a great day for a swim. I quickly said, why don't you join us. He quickly said yes and went in to change in a tight red speedo that matched his step sons. I'm not sure asking him to join was a great idea, as I constantly had to hide my raging boner. My friend wasn't getting hard ad he's seen him in his speedo before. 

We swam around a bit, and when my boner died, I got out of pool and said I had to go home. Of course it was to taste my cum again! I was thinking how my friend said his step dad put his fingers up ass and came without touching his cock. I thought that would be hot, and as my dad wasn't home, I'd give it a try. I tried putting one finger in my hole, and it was really uncomfortable for me, so I took out my hand lotion and put it on a finger. That made it much more comfortable. I didn't stick my finger in all the way, probably just past the first digit, but it was oddly pleasurable. I didn't cum hand free, but later learned it is your finger hitting prostrate that makes that happen. 

Next Chapter 4: let's talk

• Like 15
  • Piggy 7
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 4: Let's Talk.

Although I wanted to tell my friend about what I did on the phone, I knew it had to be in person.  It was a few days before he called saying his dad was away, and invited me over.  I'm glad it had been a few days, as it gave me some time to think about things.  Was I gay, or simply experimenting? I convinced myself it was just experimenting.  I was curious to hear what my friend thought.  

When I arrived he was once again on a lawn chair smoking a cigarette.   I got on the chair next to him, and he offered me one.  Although not fond of them, I was nervous and thought it would help. Aparently he was nervous too as he immediately lit up another cigarette right after smoking the first.  As it turns out, so did I. 

Luckily it was him that broke the ice by saying he had something to ask me.  Funny enough, it was the same question I had for him. Do you think we're gay or just experimenting?  I told him I had thought about it and felt it was experimenting. I then asked if he had ever been with a girl, and he said yes, but no sex just making out and kissing.  He said that they did get naked and the girl said she wanted him to fuck her, but was a virgin and afraid of his huge cock.  He said it was odd, as he didn't get hard with her like he did when we got together.  He then asked if I had ever been with a girl, and I admitted I hadn't.  I was body conscious and although I wouldn't mind being with a girl, I'd never make the first move, she would have to.  He joked saying maybe he should fix us up as she'd be able to take my cock. What an ass, but that's what friends are for!

Of course, I always get the last jab in, and told him I was gonna let him taste my cum before, but not now! Of course I was kidding and we both pulled our shorts down and started stroking. It wasn't long before he reached over stroking my cock, and me his.  It was amazing stroking a cock at least 2 inches longer than mine.  I think he enjoyed stroking mine too as where he had me on length, I had him on girth.  It wasn't long before we both shot our loads, and tasted each others cum. His was tasty, but as usual more watery than my thick creamy loads.

We then jumped into the pool to rinse off, but I didn't stay long, lying by saying my step dad had plans for us.  In reality, I wanted to get home and think about what all had happened earlier.  Of course, I was still horny, got naked, grabbed my bottle of lotion and started fingering my hole.  This time using my index finger and getting it in up to the knuckle.  I'm not sure if I actually hit my prostrate, but I did shoot my first hands free load!

Next up.  Chapter 5:  Just Say Gay

• Like 15
  • Piggy 4